Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 62. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
https://www.snbtoken.io/
I think that is risk for bounty hunter.but we cant say their project scam.maybe any sometime about ico program.example their ico on going or any problem internal their program.look at project lala token..bitdegre and than blocklancher..their is example for long time project..but their paid to participant bounty program.not all bounty program that have long time project always scam..
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
That's perfectly normal . Before you participate in the bounty you should look at the dates . Many companies first go bounty, then pre - sale, then public sale and then they pay for bounty.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
A reasonable thing to wait for the distribution of gifts from bounty campaigns takes a long time. Try to see again the road map of ICO. Usually though the bounty campaign is over but the ICO project is not finished then usually the coin prize has not been shared. One month's time from bounty campaign finishes then coins are distribute,  it is a fast time. I can wait more than 2 months just to wait for the coins to be distributed. Even I got bored checking the progress of the distribution of the prize. Sometimes I even surrender until when the coins will be distributed. The key, we must be patient because everything will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 78
Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Well, if there are any 10 dollars , then of course 6 months to wait is nonsense , but if there are about several thousand dollars , then I guess it can wait
Activity: 95
This is too long for me. I think this project is not normal. Maybe this project has failed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
the most I waited for it's been 2 months, some companies have not paid already and who will pay, so don't wait half a year is a lot, it is probably a Scam
Activity: 31
There are several reasons for waiting for a long time. Some of the bounties have reasons they  hold till when it matures.
Activity: 294
follow the bounty is great if the gift they promised we have received and is in the market for trading but sometimes we have to wait long to get a gift from bounty for various reasons and I think it does not matter if in the end we get our prizes and valuable in market because it will be useless also if we quickly get a prize but not yet traded in the market
Activity: 84
I experienced that situation too and I can do is wait and hope that they will distribute them on time. 6 months is not a short period of time and anything could happen at that mean time.
Activity: 598
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
Mostly 2 to 3 months long period after bounty finish.6 months is too long to recieved rewards and if that happen i think they did not reach the goal for pre sale  or the ICO did not successful or maybe they are scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
It's too much time, usually enough to give out a reward for participation, a month or two maximum if there are many participants. And for half a year, I think that they simply have no money to give you or they already left, so the obvious consequence is either a deception or an announcement that they went bankrupt.
Activity: 79
Depend on the rule in bounty project and as fas as the project to be done. Update the new information from group and discuss. May they have the reasons.
Activity: 550
well for me i participated a bounty and it last 2 months but they paused their sale and i'm just waiting when it will end then ill receive my bounty tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I think this is normal, because the market is so depressed now that many project parties will delay the exchange of their tokens. So the reward will be delayed for a long time.
Activity: 110
Often, the hands are lowered only because the organizers of the bounty are delayed with payments. I immediately refuse when I find out that the payment will be more than 1 month from now.
Activity: 110
Yes, I also have an example of a campaign that was held last year. Only recently began to receive a reward, and in principle I am satisfied with the cooperation.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In most of the bounties we received coins average in 1-2 months time but there are only 1-2 coin so far I received after 5 months time but If we read the roadmap of the project we can came to know that when we will receive the coins. Some projects dev distribute the coins after adding up the stakes. Even I am also waiting for many coins to receive yet for 6-7 months time.
Activity: 171
It's not normal to wait for a 6 month payout.  Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 294
this depends on the project, now many projects that only run for 1 month and usually token will be distributed no later than 1 month after project ends. but if project until have to wait 6 month, then I prefer to back down.

The only similar thing that I can think about, is the air drops that I have participated in, some of them would give there tokens only at the beginning of October 2018, it seems to be very long, but the thing is, that we would get there anyway, so Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: