Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 61. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
 For me yes it happens. I experienced waiting for six month and its is already set in my mind that it is a scam. But time comes that the manager had announcement. Some paid faster like a week or two after ICO. It depends on the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think you will not get a coin any more.  Most likely it is a scam company.  Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Most of them give a specific time that tokens will be distributed. It normally takes from one to three months. For six months I haven't experienced something like that before. But the tokens are scared when the bounty ends.
Activity: 56
If you wait 6 months, it will take too long. The average time for my rewards is one to two months! The time for distributing rewards may be slightly slower! But the 6-month bounty mission I haven't done so far!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
If you are offered 6 months to wait for a reward for a bounty campaign, then most likely you will not get anything. So long can only make the wait for scammers.
Activity: 210
Actually I didn't experienced  6 months waiting for the bounty rewards it is normally the tokens will distribute 1-2 weeks after the campaign ends or 1 month.
Activity: 420
Sometimes it takes a long tome for the bounty managers to put together all the logistics and payout all the rewards especially when the bounty program attracted massive participation  Its therefore advisable to give them the time they need. SIX months is however unusually long time to take before making payments maybe , just maybe the project was a scam
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
It is impossible to say for sure after what period of time you will be able to get your tokens for the bounty campaign, there are different projects, some of them pay a reward one month after the ICO, some two months later, there are also projects that pay tokens for bounty in a year i had such happening.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that's normal because every ICO has a different road map. Bounty campaign may have been completed but the project has not been completed so the distribution of rewards waiting for the end of the ICO project. My friend experience ever until one year to get the distribution of reward. In my opinion, as long as the ICO is not fraudulent then there is still the possibility of the distribution of rewards but indeed it can not be ascertained. Besides that, the length of the reward distribution because the menager team must count the points of thousands of people who follow the bounty campaign. So you have to be patient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I don't think it's normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward, but sometimes it happens so. It depends on how long the sale on the ICO continues, sometimes the team prolongs sales, sometimes they need time to Count and to pay all the rewards
Activity: 154
Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.

6 months of waiting for a bounty reward is too much. Something is fishy with them, they are likely a scam ICO because normally a good ICO last only 2 months and 3-4 weeks for the token distribution. Depends on the managers, although some are delayed but with valid reasons and they keep you updated. They keep you posted about their project status and how it goes.
Activity: 644
A lot of people here say that it all depends on the situation, but I think that if it was not in the project conditions at the very beginning, then it clearly speaks about the problems of the project, so in general this is a problem.
Activity: 224
If 6 months have not received Bounty results then it is a very long time.
I am on average receiving Bounty results 2-3 months.
Beware if more than 8 months then it could be a scam project or soft cap is not achieved then any payment you can receive.
Always monitor the progress of the Bounty project to get the latest information.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
This is quite normal! I waited and more than 7 months! Yes it may well be that you will not get your coins any more! I, too, wait and do not hope so.
Activity: 140
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Of course, it is not okay but it is the reality in bounty campaigns that some teams don't pay in time and don't pay at all
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Many campaigns with short duration but distribution run for 6 months or more and it is more annoying
It's like that we can't affect developer because it all depends on team of developers not bounty manager. many wrong perceptions by blaming bounty manager. whereas bounty manager on duty only manage and count stake earned by bounty hunter. no more than that. is indirectly bounty manager has a relationship to team developer but it also depends on team of developers who held the project. well we are patient
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
Many campaigns with short duration but distribution run for 6 months or more and it is more annoying
Activity: 63
It can happen to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward. Although, I think that It isn't normal. Usually, in a project Campaign, I think to get a bounty reward needs 3 months. But, sometimes, We must be patience to get a bounty reward, if you want to be successful.
Activity: 490
6 months is too much, but I have several unpaid companies in which I participated, and the waiting period is already approaching 6 months, I think that they will not pay bounty hunters.
Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
I think too long, to get a gift from bounty program not too long. usually the prize will be distributed after 30 days since the end of the ICO, but that depends on the plans of the dev and the project team
Pages:
Jump to: