Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 60. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Usually almost all the bounty takes a month or more, but waiting for 6 months is not normal. For some reason or may be a hoax, the activity may have been dead and the project has been canceled.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
yes it is normal. if you joined a bounty program in the very beginning of pre sale period. it will probably take about 4 month for ico to complete and plus 1 2 months for bounty distributions. so 6 months is normal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
For me yes it happens. I experienced waiting for six month and its is already set in my mind that it is a scam. But time comes that the manager had announcement. Some paid faster like a week or two after ICO. It depends on the project.

Honestly, it shouldn't take longer than a month to pay out. 6 months is completely ridiculous and I would be very annoyed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 I don't like it too long, I think it's too long and not stable! Bounty I still like the short cycle!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I think that this is not the norm!
However, there is no choice among us, bounties. As the developers say, so be it. If you cancel the payment - then do not get it. Official contracts on payment are not concluded by anyone. So all payment is based on trust. (and yes, the community can spoil the confidence of its enemy Cheesy)
Activity: 152
6 months is way too long for a bounty reward. Although, there are numerous bounty programs that aren't worth it at all. I think the highest I could cope with is two months. It all depends on the project anyway.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
There is some bounty rewards sent 1 week after end token sale but most 30 days after bounty is complete. I think bounty manager is not responsible for the delivery of bounty rewards, but the developers who must be responsible.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
Sometimes the delay of payment was happen 6 months upto one year it depends on the strategy of the developer as long as the community is active then there is nothing to worry about so you must need to have is a patience of waiting but you can still participate on different campaign.
Activity: 336
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

It's a scam. Most probably there is a 80% chance of it being a scam rather than believing in that token. Most legit ico's gives their token a month after the tokensale at most is three to four months.
Activity: 476
it's a normal thing to happen, even I still hold it for almost a year, and I'm still waiting for momentum until the price is really stable and profitable
Activity: 51
It depends on the project terms , how much time they will run bounty campaign its entirely depends on  the team. usually most of the projects run bounty for 2-3 months and after completion of projects deadline they distribute bounty in few weeks . but some projects took much time to do distribution. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
6 months is too much, but I have several unpaid companies in which I participated, and the waiting period is already approaching 6 months, I think that they will not pay bounty hunters.

I think its not normal, if you join the bounty and finish after 1 month, I don't think it will take 6months to wait for the rewards, maybe if that happens it can be a scam and you cannot get anything anymore.
Activity: 125
As for me it's not normal to wait for a coin for so long.  Usually coins are paid a maximum of 2 months after the end of the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Usually a campaign lasts only 2-3 months, 6 months is too long and usually the bounty manager does not have enough patience to do it.
It isn't about the campaign manager and they should not be the only one who gets blamed if a payment on a bounty campaign takes longer than what the original bounty reward release date is. The project team also has the responsibility. Also it should be clear to participants on how long a campaign will take place to avoid questions such as this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Usually a campaign lasts only 2-3 months, 6 months is too long and usually the bounty manager does not have enough patience to do it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
I participated in the project, which only after six months paid. It was a very long time, but the team did it. You can't judge by one project. Usually payments are made within a month, and the token goes to the exchange after two months.
Activity: 224
Nah, that a scam. It is bad enough that we have to wait for 30 days or more after ICO and that we are asked for KYC and all nonsense, now also scams are there.
Yes. It certainly has happened to that project. They did not value the value of the labor that bounties have done and are working to meet the rules to support the advertising and marketing of their projects. That certainly is a consequence of a fake and scam project. - They have a tactic of respecting the value of the investor for the dumping of bounties. But 6 months is definitely a major change.
Activity: 79
The duration of waiting depends on the campaign that you have joined. But waiting for 6 months is too long for me. Most of the campaigns needs 2 weeks to 1 month before distributing the token because they wait for the ICO or the soft cap.
Activity: 72
Yes it is depends in the manager of the campaign some campaigns i heard from my friends reach more than 6 months to receive their reward since they wanted to finish the sale and establish the platform before releasing.
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Bounty programs take time for sure. It is possible that it last 3-4 months including the campaign period, too.  It seems a bit long..after 6 months you should get your tokens. Speak to the managers, they probably will tell you when you will get your reward and the reason for it.
Pages:
Jump to: