Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 57. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I know people who did bounty 1.5 years and kept everything, after a year and a half he became 500 thousand $, it is clear it was 16.17 years,but for me the crypt is only emerging market,and we are waiting for great achievements,and great prospects,so I dumkyu if you want 1.5 years awake to keep everything, the money you will have quite different)
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
I do not have an experience my own with such long term projects. But my friend did. He participated in bounty which was 4 months and the payment wasn't unclear all this time. In the final he got 10000 tokens which he immediately exchanged on 7 Eth, and it's really not bad  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I don't think so! 6 months wait is too long. Our home currently runs on per month salary not on half year salary. I think maximum 2 months wait is last for bounty rewards. I joined only that bounties which runs for short period of time, so that i get my rewards quickly. In that criteria, i'm able to do 100 bounties and joining more quickly.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
I do not see it to be normal, except in rare occasions. That is why most times, i select the bounty i join. Although, there are times we might not be able to predict what will happen. If we find ourselves in such situation,it is better we forget about it and move on to the next stage. If the rewards are later given out, then fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I usually get my reward 1-2 months. except when my project which following is scam
6 months are too long for bounties. thats very bored to wait
Activity: 378
I think it's not a normal thing to wait for such duration of time before you will receive your bounty token. The question there is that, will they really give the reward or it is just a tactic to make you feel forget as time goes by? That makes me think that either the ICO is a scam or you just missed to read their roadmap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Im just starting to join some bounty campaigns in this forum and I think to be able to avoid the delays of bounty the tokens must be escrowed in a reputable escrow service before starting a bounty campaign I hope this will be implement in all new bounty coming.
Activity: 658
If you do not receive a reward for a long time, this can only mean one thing, they lead you by the nose and are not going to pay at all.
Activity: 198
Do a research about the bounty program before participating. Ask from the bounty manager or ICO telegram support about when they gonna distribute the tokens. Usually, it takes around 1 month. Some campaigns rewarding in a week while some are in 1-2 months.
Activity: 168
I think campaigns normally send bounty tokens from a range of 1-2 months after the end of bounty campaign. If they are not distributed during that time frame, it might be scam or dead.
I completely agree.  If this is a good bounty, then usually coins are paid much faster.  And I do not advise you to participate in the bounty, which lasts a very long time.
Activity: 112
I think you will not get a coin any more.  Most likely it was a scam project.  The maximum of the coin is paid 2 months after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 155
For me atleast 6months would be the best time before we dump these coins,as these developers needs a lot of time to develop the coin or the product,less than 6months will be less profitable as these tokens can fluctuate big when you are holding very well.I dont want to dump those token rewards at loss because your efforts will only be wasted.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think there is still need to take into account the seasonality of the market. If you participated in the bounty and you coins accrued when the market is in the growth phase, the profit you can get in the next 1-2 months. That is how much time it takes to send rewards to the wallets of the participants of the bounty company and about a month for listing on any exchange. If the market began correction, the tokens that you get will lose in price, and sell them makes no sense. Therefore, you will have to wait even 1 year
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
as far as I know normal time is approximately only until 2 to 3 months to be able to enjoy the reward of bounty campaign program, if waiting until 6 months it is too long.
Activity: 196
It's very very long.  And this is not normal.  Usually coins are paid one or two months after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 97
yes its normal but some of bounty are scam their not giving the reward for the bounty hunter I already encountered almost 18 mos to pay and it is installment i receive their token every month the project what im saying is Atlant for me its good project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Six months is a relatively short period of time for a project, but it is too long to receive a bounty. If it is an airdrop, it is acceptable. It is my own opinion that you find out for yourself and make a decision for your job. .
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
You want to participated at bounty campaign ? you have patience soul to received your reward from bounty campaign, there are not instant of bounty campaign payment, delay about distribution of reward and delay to listed coin on market exchange. You can joined at bounty campaign but you have another passive or source income by trade or investment way to get profit by daily. Payment from bounty campaign about six month is normal and another campaign have more six months.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I think campaigns normally send bounty tokens from a range of 1-2 months after the end of bounty campaign. If they are not distributed during that time frame, it might be scam or dead.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Waiting for 6 months to receive rewards is a normal thing in the bonus campaign. Because there are bounty campaigns going on for quite a long time. When I join, I'm tired of waiting but that's the rule I need to follow. So I like finding shorter bonuses. Grin Grin Grin Grin Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: