Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 74. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
As a rule, after the end of ICOs and bounty campaigns, the organizers take some time to check the correctness of the performance of the tasks by the participants, add stackes, deal with complaints of bounty hunters and make corrections to the spreadsheets. If the bounty campaign was led by a good manager, then all these actions are sufficient for a two-week period.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Normally almost every bounty takes one month time or little bit more but wait for 6 month is not normal. campaigns might be dead and project dropped due to some reasons or might be scam.
Activity: 140
Yeah it normal to wait but we can't predict exactly what month or date we should exchange it or totally get the token or bounty reward. This is time consuming and we must take time to wait. Patience is the key
Activity: 117
I have not received anything yet from bounty except KNW tokens. Though they were sentto me very quickly. I consider such period of wait (6 months and more) to be very annoying, but actually what can I do with it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
Most of the gifts of the distribution process are very long indeed. This is because of the number of participants who joined very much especially in the gift of social media facebook and twitter. Then the participants with large numbers again in the creation of the article and the video. So they had to wait for distribution to all participants can be updated calculation of the token.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
There are a few bounty is indeed that his token distribution process is a little long. For 6 months, I think it's still a reasonable course. Because the distribution process token bounty is indeed very dependent from the projects. sometimes quick, sometimes also do have to be patient to wait.
Activity: 32
It should be normal not to have to wait at all. Bounty hunters invest plenty of time and effort and they are the ones that make a success of the ICO. No reason to make then wait at all.
Activity: 227
If you wait for 6 months. Unlike me, I waited for 7 months and it has not been clarified by his team. Until now I am still waiting for the distribution of these tokens. May I be in good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
That is my concern too because  this is the  first bounty campaign I joined and it runs almost 2 and 1/2 months already and still counting. I am a little apprehensive now but when I read comments here that they said usually bounties runs 3 months or more I was relieved and invigorated again to continue doing the task.  But for your question, my opinion is,  6 months wait  is too long already and if I may say so, the project is a scam.  Move on do another bounty but be   sure   to study deeply the project you will join.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
I think its depend on a ico. Because there are ico that they do bounty campaign even though they are not yet started just like digipharm and yourblock. There bounty is already done but there ico is not yet finished. Maybe they do that for good porpuse
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If only 2 or 4 weeks then its too fast. I have ever get that fast payment but not in many project.
Mostly around 2 or 3 months maximum and if 6 months then its too long. But if its sure we will get the reward then its no problem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Usually, I receive my bounty rewards after a solid 3-4 weeks. 6 months is too long for a waiting time for bounty rewards. Usually, with that kind of waiting time, the coin or token has gained a lot of value and is now ready for selling. You should followup on your bounty campaign manager if it happens again.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!
Activity: 210
Approximately I only take 1-2 months to wait for the results Bounty Campaign received.
If there is an extension of the project then usually Bounty will be postponed for 3-4 months.
If you are 6 months then it is a very normal time, but I suspect because it is a trick to deceive you.
We often meet Bounty Programs that are dishonest or commit fraud against participants.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes it is normal to wait for the bounty reward, but not that long, I do not experience like that I do the bounty for about 3 - 4 months then wait for the reward for about 1 - 2 months 6 months is too long to wait. Maybe the bounty have a poor management or the team of the bounty is not good. That is the reason why some of the bounty is not giving their giving their coins right away or maybe they did not reached the soft cap and hard cap of their bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
based on my experience I received a reward bounty range of 2 weeks to 2 months after the ICO period, usually it was informed in the group. try to ask again in the official group, approximately until when you have to wait for your reward acceptance.
Activity: 98
yes it is, actually I have a previous campaign, which is being held last year, its almost more than a year, and their bounty is just being distributed recently, It takes a lot of time for them to distribute, but its fine because it is included on their plan, so their project will continue to grow, and the value of their product will not reduced.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It depends on the kind of project. Some project may wait until they reach their hard cap before they distribute tokens/rewards to participants. It doesn't mean that those projects are scams. If they keep participants updated in their various groups and channels it is likely to be a legit project.
Activity: 133
This not normal.  Usually coins are paid after 2-4 weeks.  Sometimes in 2 months.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
I don't like this but what you can do? Nothing, just make a research before waste your time for any project.There is not a pattern in how do you receive your coins, it really depends on particular any ico or project.
Pages:
Jump to: