Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 76. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I do have the same issue before that i already waited that long so i decided to just let it and also doing other bounty work while waiting for that if its to long it is more likely a scam my friend
Activity: 518
I dont think its is normal but from joining bounties for almost a year now. I have started to experience it right now. I just received a bounty payment yesterday where the bounty ended and the ICO itself finished last November or December 2017.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
There are some projects that most likely distribute the rewards in two months,  three,  it depends on the project manager or the owner.  Let us keep on waiting and have patient in waiting.
Activity: 238
It is impossible to say for sure after what period of time you will be able to get your tokens for the bounty campaign, there are different projects, some of them pay a reward one month after the ICO, some two months later, there are also projects that pay tokens for bounty in a year i had such happening.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It will depend on the type of bounty and the project roadmap. There are some projects that many people have dumped their coins and they have wished they had the opportunity to be delayed so that it could have served as HODL for them. But anyway some projects too you'd wish you were paid earlier
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
I don't think it is okay to wait 6 months for bounty rewards, that's too long. 3 months sounds okay because you are working for a company and you expect to get paid as soon as possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
I think your idea is OK. I am also thinking of waiting at least 6 months for selling my bounty rewards. But pay attention to this fact that when the locked tokens will be entering into market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think 6 months is quite too long and something is wrong. Well now I'm scared about my bounties
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Usually Bounty Tokens are distributed within/post 30 days of successful completion of ICO, however, I have seen bounties where they distributed after 60 days as well.

I have participated in few bounties where I received the token just the next day of ICO completion and few where it took exact 30 days.

It not only depends upon the bounty manager but also the company issuing token. they have to check there metrics and do validation multiple times before distributing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
is it bounty what you follow? actually it is natural, because I myself have experienced a bounty payment longer than that, the most important we finally paid, we also can not manage when the payment should be paid, it all depends on the dev and bounty manager of the project
Activity: 324
as far as I know from the experience of other participants, awards came to them within a maximum of 2 months after the ICO. if you are waiting for your reward for so long, there is a possibility that you stumbled upon a scam.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
It depends ....Usually you will receive your tokens after the bounty is over, for how long its depends on what target the bounty has. You always have to read the rules before applying to a bounty campaign because you have there all the informations and you can also see when the payment will be sent.
Activity: 854
I do not think it is good to wait for such a long duration of time, but if that has happened, you do not have any other choice but to wait and see what the outcome would be. If you find yourself participating in a project that was not well analyzed before joining, you may not be able to predict what the outcome would be. We just need to be careful of the projects we promote.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
6 month for me is too long. If my experience during bounty here. I usually wait up to a month until the coin gets into my wallet, sometimes there are also 2-3 weeks it can be coin depending on the manager or project that is in control of the distribution. If the coin is already in the wallet we have to wait a while longer to enter the exchange.
Activity: 225
Merit: 101
Presale is live!
No,I do not remember that 6 months after the end of the bounty I received.They usually start in a month.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
usually, bounty rewards distiribution takes a couple of weeks after the end of the campaign. If it is on the roadmap of the project or if it is mentioned by the manager, participants can't do anything but to wait. As long as the manager is giving updates including the cause of the delay, I think there's really nothing to be worried of. Just be patient and trust how will they make actions with regards to the project itself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some might say that waiting for 6 months is not normal. The answer is everywhere, IT IS NOT NORMAL. Bounty rewards are at least released after a month or two when the Bounty ended. Here is a little timeline on how bounty managers use their time to completely do their jobs.

When the Bounty ended, they will at least need 2 - 3 weeks for stake calculations (or whatever the process they are doing to give bounty rewards).
Then they will forward this to their Managers which is responsible for verifying all calculations and look for errors.
After 4 weeks, they will now see how many tokens are allotted for each participant and after that, they will already release the reward because there is no reason for them to keep them because it is part of the Circulating Supply.
Activity: 921
Usually after the completion of the bounty of the company, the calculation of bets and tokens takes 1 - 2 weeks. The tokens are credited to the wallets approximately one month after the completion of the bounty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Yes, this is normal for token sales that do not hit their hard caps and are open for a long time. And also when ico is closed it takes some time until token will be minted.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
There is no fixed time to distribute bounty coins as some ICO distribute their bounty coins after its closure but some ICO distribute them after their ICO over. Every company has its own rules and that can be checked in bounty thread.
Pages:
Jump to: