Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 77. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
ICO participants invested the project in order to gain profit. This is the fact that the bounty hunters affect the price. If bounty hunters belittle the price in advance, the real participants will suffer losses and lose them is unfair.
Activity: 140
Six months? You mean over one hundred and eighty days after the campaign has ended. That is kind of too much. It can only happen if the project team is having a legal problems or having issues with their partners.
Me I have experienced the maximum of a month and a minimum of two weeks
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think the time is too long. I want to know if the task you are doing is recording your bets on time. What is their distribution mechanism? If you are rewarded every week, then I think you can continue to do!
Activity: 19
I think that process is too long and too boring to pass. But I know, there are some ICO which since the end of last year until now not yet distribution. If the results obtained from the ICO are also equivalent to your long-term savings, that's okay
Activity: 118
Of course, this is not normal.  Usually coins are paid 2-4 weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 85
That is not very efficient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I believe 6 months is the minimum period for which you need to keep your coins. As the project develops, their cost will grow. As you add coins to new exchanges, their value will also increase. But all these actions take time. For example, the same ETH after the ICO in the price rose not in the first six months, it took more than 2 years to develop, and as a result it is the second coin in capitalization
Activity: 238
If you have not received a reward for such a time, then you probably will not get it. Because it's very long. although there are conditions that give out coins after a certain time for bounty program. If you simply do not list, then you need to drip deeper and look for the cause
Activity: 236
Each project has different rules, For Distribution tokens that must be waited for 6 months, I think it's a long time. But what can we do, if it happens to us ?! I think we can only surrender and pray only.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Usually one month after the campaign is over. In some cases it can retreat because the campaign period is extended. I do not know the reason, but for six months I thought it was too long.
6 months for me is a long time. The most acceptable period is up to three months of waiting.  I think the projects will not pay.
Activity: 21
I think if after the end of the bounty 6 months have passed, then you will not get a coin.  Most likely it was a scam company or the company did not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 196
Most bounty campaigns pay off on schedule as the initial commitment is already fraudulent, or they may keep your coin so that ICO buyers have the opportunity to sell the coin. Coin transfer is too early to lead to a depreciation of the coin as most bountyers sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
No, this is a very long time, I think you should stop waiting for rewards. Better get involved in a new project! REMME is a very good project, among competitors I consider it the best. The project is very promising and in the future will have a large number of active participants!
Activity: 71
Mostly of the bounties that reach 4-6 months are successful. I haven't experienced it yet, but my friend who also a member in this forum has a lot of experience like this. He prefer joining a long term bounty because it pays more and usually the tokens has a high value.
Activity: 21
I think if after the end of the bounty 6 months have passed, then you will not get a coin.  Most likely it was a scam company or the company did not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

We are on the same situation, I still didn't receive my bounty reward since for 6 months ago. But well I suppose I'm not upset about it because the team is give a promise to their participants if they are working on the project and the distribution will come after the project completed. beside that, their ICO is success reached to hardcap so I think my waiting will be worth it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For some bounty, it might take that long to reward participants while some distribute rewards a month or 2 weeks after the campaign has ended. I have joint some bounty that paid a month after the campaign so I think you should relax until it finished.
Activity: 236
Honestly, everything is different (maybe soon the rules and change). Can and 2 months are pulled with the distribution between the participants. It depends on the project manager (and maybe nothing at all). At the exchange, too, not all tokens come out (the project failed, theft, etc.). That's why everyone is gaining more projects, something will shoot..Perhaps your bounty turned out to be a benches, then I'm sorry.
Activity: 210
I think it's normal to wait for the decision that I experienced more than 6 months waiting for the prize
therefore we have to be patient and wait for the gift of the gift

and we can be sure we will receive a gift from the gift that we can by reading a lot of information from the bounty you follow
Activity: 168
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

There are NO reasonable causes not to pay you for six months. It's scam! Mostly in these situations admins just move to another project (because they receive no money for the job) and no answer.
Pages:
Jump to: