Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 4. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 126
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
we follow the campaign for one to one and a half months then on average we need to wait 2 weeks to get the token, but most of the tokens do not have a market yet, we need to hold the token long enough for what we expect to happen and wait until the price there is a token that hit, the possibility of waiting for the time to occur 5-6 months or more.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
6 months to bounty reward is very long for a bounty campaign. I think they don't want pay or they scam. Usual you will get bounty reward after ICO end from 2 weeks to 2 month.
If longer you shouldn't join it. i've join that one year bounty and still not get paid 'till now, then when i see the raing ico in ico bench the rating is go down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
for me.
so the duration of the bounty campaign takes 6months,
because we know the duration of the project takes about 3 to 4 months and then they adjust all stakes to know your reward how many tokens you receive Within a month.
then before they share the ICO first before they release the exchange on the market.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It's terrible that such difficult times have come, when campaigns do not pay compensation for work for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
It's not normal for one to wait for six months to get a bounty reward. Some bounties could take between 4 and six months to execute. It will be absurd to delay bounty hunters of their reward for another 6 months. In most cases bounty hunters get rewarded for their service within a month maximum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

It's normal. You also have to wait a little more for it to be listed on very famous sites like etherdelta or coinmarketcap. See, bounty campaigns take a lot of time to market and it will take longer for it to be an actual hit. It's crazy to think how much movement a token have when it is sold at the right exchanges.
Activity: 41
Six months for awards is not what is normal, people wait quite a long time to get their awards.
Activity: 216
That seems really long because i have never joined a campaign of such rules but i am sure the rules of payment was stated before you join so that should not be a problem if you knew this. If the project is very legitimate they will surely pay so keep calm.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Of course, this is not normal and you need to do something about it. Many companies have started to extend the deadline without giving an opportunity to the participants to leave the campaign and to keep the earned rate. I think that would be fair.
Activity: 602
Why Amazix team usually sent after 1 month.
bad projects can send tokens with high delay, i dont know its better then scam or not because after 6 month token price can be 1 sat
This is their condition, so I will not say anything about it. Because it seems to me that if you know this in advance and you understand this and take part, then you should take this into account when taking part in the bounty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The terms of bounty payments should be fixed before bounty start. The more deviation with terms the more probability of scam project
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Why Amazix team usually sent after 1 month.
bad projects can send tokens with high delay, i dont know its better then scam or not because after 6 month token price can be 1 sat
Activity: 159
if I take part in a bounty campaign to get paid coins the shortest time is 3 months, so it's only natural that you receive a bounty campaign payment for 6 months, because there is no bounty campaign that pays quickly ...
copper member
Activity: 1568
When I join the bounty then I see duration of and I joined the 2-3 months bounty campaign but when the bounty finish so we don't get a reward after finish of bounty it takes 1-2 months to giving the bounty reward and many times some some project are scams so we get nothing and some ICO take the time to finish in 6-7 months.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
in my opinion it's too long and you should not be a participant of the bounty campaign with a very long duration like that because it will only make you lose better you look for a clear bounty campaign and it doesn't take very long to become a bounty campaign participant.
Activity: 107
Its ordinary to sit tight for quite a while as long as they will appropriate the payout in light of the fact that a portion of the abundance battles today are simply trick and so as to dodge that then you truly need to check the stage on the off chance that it will be fruitful or not.
Activity: 318
The Future Of Work
Of course it’s abnormal to wait half year for your rewards plus you may work also Alf year to earn same stakes. Some rewards a didn’t receive yet, but passed 6 month, some of them locked or cost nothing(
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Usually takes a month and a half. That's the longest time period that i have experienced before i can even receive my pay. There are some instances that it can be a little frustrating, because there are some campaigns that will give you a specific time on when you'll receive your coins but it turns out that it'll have to take a little more longer than that. they'll move the given sched, week after week but that's okay.. just make sure that the campaign is legit
Activity: 308
Depending on dev policy, there are several bounties that I follow and they pay an average of 1 month after ico is finished. If you join during presale, it is likely to wait a long time to get paid.
I got one payment after ICO ended and it took 6 months because I joined during presale
At the moment I think there is one bounty that has been completed since January but there is no payment at all.
Yeah that's true, there are some ICOs that started to open their bounty campaign during the Pre-sale so that means it takes a lot of time for you to wait until the end of the Public sale in which range to 3-6 months and beyond if the bounty manager would close the campaign not lastly by the end.
Activity: 168
If you are waiting for 6 months after the end of the ICO, then it seems to me that it is not normal.
Pages:
Jump to: