Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 3. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If bitcoin will last long , there is no possibility that bitcoin will lose its value, from the time the bitcoin had a value , it will go low or it will go high but never in the term that it will lost or have no value in the future , it will have the value no matter how low.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Honestly bitcoin will never lost its popularity and will never lost its value.It will last forever with much higher its value that to make us happy to earn with it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I think at this moment which cryptocurrency are in demand and popular because also of new blockchain technology and because we are at the new generation,it is impossible for bitcoin to lose it's value. The demand continue to grow all over the world even there are still countries didn't accept it. Sometimes there is price drop down or market fluctuation but that is normal,not to worried about it. Crypto is risky but always invest the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
It is not good if it happened... We cant acceptbif it has a low value but if it have not a value thats very worst scenario...  I think it will not happened because as for the current status of bitcoin still its getting its popularity and we are hoping that if it is widely accepted by many it price will become stable..  Because its volatility is the major consern here... Its hard to determine our profit because of it...  We are hoping that bitcoin will continue its good progress...
Activity: 406
I think this topic has been repeated several time but the truth about bitcoin losing value is me and you if we stop trading and conducting transaction with bitcoin it  will definitely not only lose it value but it will be done away with.
Activity: 64
Yes because its price is completely supply and demand based so if something better comes around the demand will be gone. However, the top 5 companies in the SNP500 are all tech companies where if you liquidated the assets you would only receive 20cents for every dollar so I think we are in a time when value isn't necessarily based on tangible value so as long as people thing btc is valuable, well it is
Activity: 173
I do not think that this will happen. Too many people believe in it and buy it. Even some countries began to buy bitcoin and soon it can become a reserve currency.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
It was happened in the end of 2017 year. Bitcoin value is supported by contributions of different people. When they saw price fall they started to panic and sell their investments. That's why Bitcoin value was greatly decreased. I suppose that it will happen again in future but anyway Bitcoin price will grow higher and higher.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
I don't think it will end that way. There are some point in time that the price will get low but I am confident enough that it will lose it's value. Maybe we can experience capital loss as of this moment but not to the extent that it will lose its value. Be positive enough that in the near future, bitcoin will recover the most admirable price ever.
Activity: 127
Bitcoin can lose its value only as a last resort when a great catastrophe happens and the Internet disappears or another currency appears that will displace it.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
Yes, this is possible theoretically. For example, if a major exchange breaks out, or the government of a large country ban bitcoin. For example, China was close to this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has a demand. and not a governing body. from here alone we already know that the possibility for bubble btc is very big. own fluctuating bitcoin prices make a big risk when investing
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
It is very possible. Because there are so many alternetive projects ongoing. With better network size better speed and better fee rates. Dominance of bitcoin in crypto market will not continue forever. A better solution will beat bitcoin sooner or later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
You can see that Bitcoin has fallen by 50% in the past 2 months, but it is still alive and has recently shown signs of recovery, so bitcoin will not lose its value, you can rest assured that investment.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
maybe to disappear, it's very difficult, but, if it goes down, of course it has a great chance. we do not know when big investors who have big bitcoins sell their bitcoin, it can cause bitcoin prices to go down. well, but bitcoin will be very difficult to lose its value.
Activity: 70
maybe it would happen but in just short period of time I guess no one could predict what happen in a pass few years maybe bitcoin became a paper money or remain a virtual money, theres a lot of things would happen, if that happen the owner of the bitcoin is always find a way on how they can resolve the problem and become number one currency again
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
I think bitcoin experience that downfall years back but we can now that bitcoin still positive and still on stable price which is good for us. As of now no one can say what will happen in bitcoin in the next few years.
Activity: 209
Price of bitcoin may fall down but it will not lose its value its.price goes up and down but time.will come that it can recover its price and maybe more higher than its normal  price as we can see bitcoin is already known around the world.
Activity: 173
Merit: 7
That is impossible to happen, as many people and merchants use bitcion. Bitcoin is very popular currency now and more are using it as payments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Yes, the volatility of bitcoin can ruin it, at least for some time it can significantly lower its cost. This can happen if bitcoin is greatly increased in its price. At a high cost people will be afraid to lose their investments and follow the news about the crypto currency. Therefore, if any news is negative for bitcoin, some people will sell their bitcoins and this may affect the lowering of its rate. Other people will be regarded as the beginning of the negative news, after which panic can begin, people will massively sell their bitcoins and bitcoin will be drastically depreciated. In this regard, investing in bitcoin at a high cost will be very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: