Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 9. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
it is quite possible that this is the most unpredictable currency and no one can give guarantees.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

To be honest, I cannot predict if it possible for the bitcoin lose it's value. Because since bitcoin started bitcoin has proven its stability and its rises even further in the market due to this opportunity many people are involved in crpto aspiring for a great profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I do not think bitcoin will lose its value in Because Bitcoin is increasingly expensive these days and also the followers or who invest in bitcoin world is more and more, even can be from some countries that have legalized bitcoin and recognize it as a means of payment of legitimate and parallel to the country's currency
Activity: 275
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

The value of bitcoin may fall, but bitcoin will not lose its value. Many believe in bitcoin and invest in bitcoin, it will make bitcoin persist.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will likely damage its potential if new boiling points and good crypto coins are used which will be used by the public, but they will see this good bitcoin, perhaps they would prefer a traveler who will travel to some islands and destroy the rest, So I think that's my idea about this.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
Bitcoin for sure will go up and down but I don't think it will come to a point that it will lose it's value. The world's current requirement now is very digital already and bitcoin or Alts is the answer on it.
Bitcoin had influenced too many people all across the globe and now the currency is leading the market. However, it's price had encountered some downfall but that doesn't mean this crypto would be losing its existence. Being a long-term investment, I don't think bitcoin to drop down any further since on an average the value of bitcoin is increasing annually...
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

Any scenario or possibility is possible in the crypto money market. It is also possible that this process may take place over time, as all the value is lost within a night or it is likely to rise several folds. It is necessary to think that each investment carries risk, although profitable Bitcoin is not 100% guaranteed as an investment vehicle. It is also useful not to forget that the technological infrastructure that will guide the future is strong reasons such as being seen as the main money in the crypto money market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Bitcoin's existence is more than a decade now, and its value continues to rise and more and more than it was first conceptualized. To say that Bitcoin will permanently be obsolete in 5-6 years as you say is far from happening.
With this I think investing time, effort, and fiat money in Bitcoin could be a wise decision.  
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
Bitcoin for sure will go up and down but I don't think it will come to a point that it will lose it's value. The world's current requirement now is very digital already and bitcoin or Alts is the answer on it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Anything can happen including one day if bitcoin to lose it's value, there is no guarantee of bitcoin price because bitcoin uses decentralized system, unlike fiat because of the central bank that ensures stable currency value.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I think not, We know it is a long term coins and have some many people in here are buying always so that's why the bitcoin are still strong. And it is impossible that the bitcoin will lose the value bitcoin for now are started to increasing always the value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

That's always a possibility, and many people are actually always thinking that that situation may be looming, especially when the value of Bitcoin goes down for long periods of time. I think many underestimate Bitcoin and don't trust that it has the capacity to overcome the loss and regain its value back. I can't blame them, especially when their money is involved, but then again, if they truly follow the market, then they know that Bitcoin has the capacity to surge. Having said, I think the possibility of it losing its value would come if less and less people would doubt and stop doing business with cryptocurrencies. If that would happen, it would surely slowly fall down and die.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Bitcoin is first cryptocurrency, therefore it is the most popular, the most recognizable and the most respected. However, there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies that already have better technology. It is only a matter of time when Bitcoin loses the technology race, so it will be natural, that his value also will decrease.
Activity: 12
I think that it can lose is value
Activity: 140
Bitcoin can be devaluated like any other currency in case of loss of interest on the part of users. But in the next few years bitcoin is not threatened because he has prospects.

As i look at it right now bitcoin loose its momentum bec of the on going legalization of transaction in many country.but lose it's value i dont think so..
Activity: 308
I think it will not happen very soon. To reduce the bitcoins you need another cryptocouin that will replace it, but there is still no suitable option and you can enjoy Bitcoin safely. It is possible that Bitcoin and any other currency will lose their value. But for this, another currency will appear that I will be able to move it until it is eligible and you can safely enjoy Bitcoin.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
Price of Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. Meaning to say, more demand with less supply tends the price to go up and vice versa. As you can see the market crash recently. Many sold their Bitcoin. In that case, if all of us sell our Bitcoin then that will definitely make to lose its value.

If all of us sell even it has low value, there are some investors that will take the opportunity to invest large value. I think it will not possible to lose its value, not until there are no user of it. Bitcoin is the major currency and when it disappear the value, how the other coin can exchange to local currency. Bitcoin is needed in many aspect. Other coin will not exist without bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Keep in mind that bitcoin is fluctuating, if true today bitcoin loses its value, but after that bitcoin will return it again or the price will increase after the price drops.
we see with the long term.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

Yes it is possible. Bitcoin value is rising and falling so that it is not possible that its value will lose. If there are no people invest in bitcoin therefore the bitcoin has no value. Because the only way to get the bitcoin rise are the people who trust bitcoin and invest here. If they did not trust the bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will fail and the value is nothing and useless.
You are right somehow but it not possible for the investors to get vanish permanently it is not going to decrease the value of bitcoin n because people knows well bitcoin is profitable for them it is the reason they are investing for long time, bitcoin is now again rising in price, it is gaining more value and this circle of gaining and losing and again gaining more than before, it is going to be as it is for thousands of years nothing can stop or lose the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 129
Every time, bitcoin's price is fluctuating. It is not stable, so the possibility is very big. How can we push its price to rise? It is actually depending on the supply and demands. So if we keep on adapting bitcoin, it will become bigger and bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: