Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 6. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
I think this could be impossible for now because we are now in the high level of bitcoin and lots of bitcoin users around the world who is rely on bitcoin and depending on this they won't bitcoin fall apart or lose totaly of its value they will always find ways to make bitcoin into the top maybe if bitcoin will just disappered like bubble it can be but we are now in new generation.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I think it is very possible and there is no perfect thing, now everyone is hunting for bitcoin but we never know what will happen with 5 or 10 years. as long as profitable let us continue to use bitcoin.

I think if you abused or over used bitcoin? eventually you are the people who will suffer. in everything you do? you need to know your limitations and know the true value of a thing. in bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Yes, perhaps, it depends on the user if bitcoin lost its value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
it seems that it will never be possible if bitcoin loses its price, because the bitcoin user is already a lot and has been thorough in this world. so it's quite impossible if bitcoins can lose their price
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
there is always a possibility to lose the value of a bitcoin but there's nothing to worry about it as long as we are using it then the value of bitcoin will never lose,bitcoin is already known by many countries and many people had already invested in bitcoin..The value of bitcoin is unpredictable but as we observed the value is getting higher and higher.
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
If bitcoin can't even break the 5,000$ resistance to go deeper, then losing its value is impossible to happen. As we can see, people are already used of being stuck in the middle of the storm but they just keep on hodling and buying as the cryptomarkets are bleeding.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Yes it is possible that bitcoin may lose its value but thats not mean that it would be happens in a long time. In a short period of time it will back to their natural price. So you don't need to feel anything if it this will happens because that is normal and its value is not stable so everytime it will increase/decrease.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Yes, it's possible for bitcoin to lose it value, bitcoin so popular and unique because of decentralized system, but if peoples no longer put their interest on bitcoin, then btc begins to lose values, its the interests of people, that make btc gain value.
Activity: 182
The basic and most importantly feature of btc is its decentralization.That is need of the time.Currently btc is facing lots of challenges because its challenging old fiat and banking system.However within passage of yime btc will prove its significance as more and more people are now getting involved.This system is fast ,easy and secure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
I don’t think so bitcoin can lose its value because bitcoin is now very strong and stable in market and there is also a very big support to bitcoin by some countries so bitcoin is then best currency for countries
yes, support from developed countries greatly affects the value of bitcoin and the presence of bitcoin. of the developed countries much affect the business world of other countries, so that other countries will have to follow the development of developed countries
I can not say that the bitcoin can lose value because since 2009 until now people are more familiar with it in the Philippines that almost all the world knows about bitcoin so it will be more recognizable as it lasts and takes longer of people because we know or they can be of great help to our daily needs.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
I think not, it is possible that bitcoin will reach like 1000$ but then lots of people will hear about this which will be connected with bigger investments and thanks to that it will pump from this hole and price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I think there is a possibility that bitcoin would have its valuw decreasing but I don't think it is possible to have bitcoin's value vanish in just a short span of time. Bitcoin has a very epensive value right now and it would take a very long tims to bring it all down completely. We can all see that bitcoin is still dominating up until now so we should expect that its value will not go low instead it would keep on rising.
You should only expect the value of Bitcoin will increase when it really has reason to increases a worthy worth. But, it does not mean I want to say the current price of Bitcoin is the real price for Bitcoin. I do not think Bitcoin can be dumped under again $10,000, even down to a half this resistance price. Bitcoin needs to has lightning network before its value increase again, I think so.
Activity: 224
On my mind more people believe in bitcoin now. Bitcoin have got very big community and investors, I think It's important arguments in order to take got a good price for coin.
Activity: 252
Price of Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. Meaning to say, more demand with less supply tends the price to go up and vice versa. As you can see the market crash recently. Many sold their Bitcoin. In that case, if all of us sell our Bitcoin then that will definitely make to lose its value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I think there is a possibility that bitcoin would have its valuw decreasing but I don't think it is possible to have bitcoin's value vanish in just a short span of time. Bitcoin has a very epensive value right now and it would take a very long tims to bring it all down completely. We can all see that bitcoin is still dominating up until now so we should expect that its value will not go low instead it would keep on rising.
Activity: 203
Everything is possible. But now i don't have any idea that bitcoin will be extinct. We may consider bitcoin volatility that price may go up and down but as years pass by bitcoin goes stronger and bigger. Bitcoin is all over the world, some people are critics but millions are believers some of them are not capable to buy bitcoin because they don't have extra money to invest. End of bitcoin i don't think it will happen because im one of the millions of believers at bitcoin, we trust and still support bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
why not! it is possible because Altcoins is inherited from Bitcoin Technology. Bitcoin is constantly growing in all directions. Now the value of sometimes increases and sometimes decreases but I'm sure this year it will not happen because at this point the quality of bitcoin will be high.
Yes it is possible but not so easy, because because bitcoin is now becoming stronger and stronger because of the great support that the investors are giving to bitcoin, and there we can see that bitcoin price is not felling down anymore and is trading so much stable, i think that as time pass bitcoin will become more stronger and stronger and its value will also be increasing from time to time.
Activity: 308
why not! it is possible because Altcoins is inherited from Bitcoin Technology. Bitcoin is constantly growing in all directions. Now the value of sometimes increases and sometimes decreases but I'm sure this year it will not happen because at this point the quality of bitcoin will be high.
Activity: 56
Yes, it is possible for Bitcoin to lose its value. Bitcoin is not stable yet and there are still highs and lows. We cannot avoid that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Possibility of bitcoin value lose depends, if it is pricd value it happens but it is usually known to be temporal, if it is its worth to users among other cryptocurrency, hmmmm, it could be possible but something big must be involved and it may even affect all altcoin. presently, it has lost its price value but we are sure it will rise again. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency existing.
Pages:
Jump to: