Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 10. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I think so yes. I think almost everything in life has the potential to loose its value other than the basic essentials we need to survive like food drink and shelter. When it comes to currency, its value is based on the value we place on it. 5'This is the case with modern fiat based currency anyway. The same goes for bitcoin. If tomorrow everybody woke up and decided bitcoin had no value it wouldn't. But you couldn't say the same thing for clean drinking water, or electricity
Activity: 89
There's a slim chance that bitcoin will lose its value,  it may have gone down but will eventually increase its value depending on the trend. The only way it will lose its value is when no one is ever using bitcoin which is impossible to happen or when the government and banks try to put a stop into using bitcoin due to many reasons.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Yes it is possible. Bitcoin value is rising and falling so that it is not possible that its value will lose. If there are no people invest in bitcoin therefore the bitcoin has no value. Because the only way to get the bitcoin rise are the people who trust bitcoin and invest here. If they did not trust the bitcoin, it is possible that bitcoin will fail and the value is nothing and useless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Anything can happen if people stop using bitcoin then the price might fall or if investors split their investment in altcoin.  Investor chooses another coin to invest then bitcoin will slowly losing its value. But I think it is bitcoin may not lose its value because many people believe in bitcoin, bitcoin is one of the fastest and gaining industry today. And many people invested their money in it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
yes bitcoin may go down below $2000 but look it at positive don't sell but buy more and I think bitcoins will stay in market for atleast next 10 years as it is currently the primary crypto currency. Bitcoin can lose it's value in future but it will take years to fully replace bitcoins. Bitcoin is in the market since 2008, survived many attacks and accepted by many countries so I think it will be available for many years to come and hard to lose it's value anytime soon.
Well i just want to give my opinion,it will possible to loose its value maybe after many years,but it doesnt mean it wil be risk forever.I think Bitcoin will still going on in good prices as long as they process their good transaction and when they get a good crpto currency for Bitcoin. Well i just share what i know and im not saying that it will loose absolutely but just trying to give some idea,
Activity: 182
Possible...the lower the bitçoin become the lesser it's value, the more it becomes threatening to all investor.. that's why they want it to get high and maintain that way so that they will not lose ot value as of now its getting better..hoping it will continue to keep it better.
Activity: 162
If you are talking about losing value for sometime then recover then it is always happening in Bitcoin. If you are talking about completely lose its value. well I think it is possible but I also think it is not going to happen anytime soon, with the rapid growth of enthusiasts, investors and believers, yeah not anytime soon.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
Yes it can happen but it will not lose for a long time Bitcoin price us volatile we cannot say when it's down and up but still it was gaining popularity in the market.Bitcoin has its own feature that will not lose easily it's value.As long as people know and still joining Bitcoin it will not lose forever.
In the market everything is possible any changes can occur even bitcoin to lose value. Bitcoin is hard to dump to its lowest bottom. Aside from that bitcoin is the safest currency as far as i know.
Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
for my opinion there's a possibility that bicoin lose it value for the future but not now because there's a plenty people investor and supporter
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes it can happen but it will not lose for a long time Bitcoin price us volatile we cannot say when it's down and up but still it was gaining popularity in the market.Bitcoin has its own feature that will not lose easily it's value.As long as people know and still joining Bitcoin it will not lose forever.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
Price of Bitcoin is based on supply and demand. Meaning to say, more demand with less supply tends the price to go up and vice versa. As you can see the market crash recently. Many sold their Bitcoin. In that case, if all of us sell our Bitcoin then that will definitely make to lose its value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

I think someday bitcoin could lose its value but soon bitcoin will recover its value again, so in my opinion bitcoin will remain profitable especially for the long term.
Hmm, for the current price of Bitcoin, I think your faith is right, because the price of Bitcoin will not stop at $20,000 for the highest price. For long time, it can be $50,000 or $100,000. The cryptocurrency market just beginning, the total market cap of this market can still grow more to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

I think someday bitcoin could lose its value but soon bitcoin will recover its value again, so in my opinion bitcoin will remain profitable especially for the long term.
Activity: 134
I can not say that the bitcoin can lose value because since 2009 until now people are more familiar with it in the Philippines that almost all the world knows about bitcoin so it will be more recognizable as it lasts and takes longer of people because we know or they can be of great help to our daily needs.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Bitcoin can't lose it's value as long as many people are using it.And it is impossible to happen because bitcoin is slowly adopted in many countries,and theres always a huge demand of bitcoin in the market.It decreases it's price but not lose it's value.
Activity: 261

Bitcoin is unstable, bitcoin depends on market demand, bitcoin may fall low and then increase again. But bitcoin will not disappear and lose its price.
Activity: 98
It is quite possible. But as of now and for years to come while bitcoin us still in its prime I can't tell reasons for it to loss its value. It has been dropped to a lower price since it has gone up several times but look at how bitcoin have survive the test of time. The reason is simple it is still used by people.It is quite possible. But as of now and for years to come while bitcoin us still in its prime I can't tell reasons for it to loss its value. It has been dropped to a lower price since it has gone up several times but look at how bitcoin have survive the test of time. The reason is simple it is still used by people.
Activity: 354

Ye it is possible. It is possible because if there's in no businessman are involve in bitcoin the possibility of it is the value of it will decrease or it will lose. The influence of people in bitcoin has a big contribution because they are the one who makes the bitcoin value become big. So that someday that it will not happen because I know that bitcoin has a huge of benefits and profit that can give in each of us.
Activity: 2
Activity: 156
for me it is Yes but for a short period of time since the value of bitcoin is not stable and some other countries tried their best to Ban it, but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin will fall down with no value at all. Investors and bitcoin holder will still have their way up to keep it, if that's happen.

Yes it could happen. Bitcoin price value is so volatile it may go up and down it depends on the supply of the market. The lower the supply the more valuable bitcoin at the market. Bitcoin now are gaining, moving upward all way to 20k$ within this year im so sure with that.
Pages:
Jump to: