Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 4. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Everything is possible. But now i don't have any idea that bitcoin will be extinct. We may consider bitcoin volatility that price may go up and down but as years pass by bitcoin goes stronger and bigger. Bitcoin is all over the world, some people are critics but millions are believers some of them are not capable to buy bitcoin because they don't have extra money to invest. End of bitcoin i don't think it will happen because im one of the millions of believers at bitcoin, we trust and still support bitcoin.

Possible, but here we can speak not mostly about the value, but the price. However, I guess now more people will realize the importance of Bitcoin and start to buy it.
if governments around the world legalize bitcoin i think it will not go extinct, because the one in control is the government. unless the government of the whole country rejects btc, then the btc extinction is in sight
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Everything is possible. But now i don't have any idea that bitcoin will be extinct. We may consider bitcoin volatility that price may go up and down but as years pass by bitcoin goes stronger and bigger. Bitcoin is all over the world, some people are critics but millions are believers some of them are not capable to buy bitcoin because they don't have extra money to invest. End of bitcoin i don't think it will happen because im one of the millions of believers at bitcoin, we trust and still support bitcoin.

Possible, but here we can speak not mostly about the value, but the price. However, I guess now more people will realize the importance of Bitcoin and start to buy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
It is possible but only a part of time.
It is in the nature of bitcoin to be volatile - the value of bitcoin may dip in certain times but it will survive.
It is an opportunity even, buy bitcoins in lower price.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Yes it is possible, because value of bitcoin depending on user who use and believe bitcoin have some value. When market sentiment good and demand of bitcoin still high, than bitcoin have some value to keep and save.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
I think that it is absolutely not possible, the price will grow only, it's becoming less and less BTC.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
I don't think it is possible for Bitcoin to loose all its value as many people believe in Bitcoin and they have invested their money in it. Bitcoin is only growing and gaining popularity everyday so we can only expect growth from it.
I wont like to destroy your hopes and high views with bitcoin but we do know that nothing on this world would remain on the top spot.Anything can happen and Anything can really be replaced which means bitcoin can really lose its value but into the time on where the interest of the entire community would switch into another coin which is more better than bitcoins itself but we do know this thing is nearly impossible to happen but we should not removed into our minds that things can happen anytime.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Yes. As is the case with technology products, anything that is better than the current technology will prevail in the end. If something solves the trznsactions problem in a better way than Bitcoin then Bitcoin will loose its entire value. It will not be sudden but a gradual fall. Few cases to be remembered, Kodak's Fall, CD's going obsolete.
The fact is that the price of Bitcoin will still be on the rise, but I can not see and understand the real value of Bitcoin. If you compare bitcoin with the etherium, then it is much more functional and perspective.
Activity: 98
of course it could be.When people stop the use it and they lost their belief to bitcoin.Bitcoin goes to fall but this chance is 0 i think.dont worry
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
Yes it could, but with its fast recovering price hike it could outrun the losing of its price. Time is what it needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I don't think Bitcoin will ever loose all its value. Bitcoin is gaining popularity everyday and many people have started to look at it as one of the world's fastest growing investments. It exhibits tremendous growth rates and alot of people have already invested in it. I think that its value will only grow in future.But still anything is possible but the chances of that happening is very less.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
All things can certainly happen let alone now not many countries that legalize bitcoin just a big country like China or India banned bitcoin, and I think we should do the right analysis not to lose the moment as long as bitcoin is worth.
Activity: 127
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think NO bitcoin will not lose its value, because lot of people are using and investing in bitcoin it is possible to happen, it will not lose until people are still using bitcoin and i think people will use it until the end because it brings good thing and more profit to investors.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
It is not possible. We all know that bitcoin cannot keep its value constant, because it is in demand. The demand is increasing day by day so is the price. It is not that the price increases or decreases without a reason. When a lot of bitcoins are sold together, the price gets lower, and when a lot of bitcoins are bought together, the price increases.
Well, it is only possible when everyone ostracizes the use of bitcoin and making it worthless. But this is not going to happen as it is possessing too much of supporters and due to them it is always in a high demand which also incrementing daily. And all because of them, bitcoin will not gonna lose it value...
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Yes, I think it's possible because as I already wrote in other topics on bitcoin price affect two things: high demand and popularization of bitcoin. I think everyone remembers, when in 2017 after the huge adverse campaign, everyone started investing in bitcoin and mining  or trying to integrate bitcoin with their business and bitcoin's price up on 1500%+.
Activity: 252
Yes, I think it is possible for bitcoin to lose its value but only temporary. It will eventually gain back its value or greater than before. But there is no reason why bitcoin will lose its value in the near future.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We all cannot predict whether bitcoin price value will be after a day, months, or even a year. We know how bitcoin value is, we should analyze, or determine how the bitcoin prizes will be. We should estimate when will be the best to sell bitcoin, or else, our own investment will lose, or even we will not be a successful such as other traders be.
So the point you were saying is based on your own analysis and you will sell as you estimated. But to lose the value of bitcoins totally theres a quoye which is appropriate for it, buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is greedy. This is the best quote that needs a good move in this momentum.
Activity: 253
Bitcoin now is very popular and most of the people are using this kind of cryptocurrency.  As you said that is it possible that bitcoin lost it's value, well for me bitcoin will go into dump but it will never lose its value it is because of its demand on cryptoworld and also more countries now is starting accept bitcoin, so nothing to worry about that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
We all cannot predict whether bitcoin price value will be after a day, months, or even a year. We know how bitcoin value is, we should analyze, or determine how the bitcoin prizes will be. We should estimate when will be the best to sell bitcoin, or else, our own investment will lose, or even we will not be a successful such as other traders be.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Based on my own observation since it was start to falling down there is a possibility the value back into zero because why it is a rapidly going down start from 18,000 USD to 6,000 USD with in almost 4 moth only, did you get what I mean? BITCOIN is starting from a little value then it was raised in 18,000 USD in almost 9 years as well. but the time has changed first it takes a longer time to become high value but it will cut in a half value with in 4 moths only so can you just analyzed the situation guys.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Yes it iss possible. We all know tgat nothibg is impossible. So ifvthe people will not stay in bitcoin I think it will be the chance that bitcoin will lose its value. Because we all kniw that the value of the bitcoin comes from the people who invest, trade and etc. If the people will stop depending here the bitcoin value will be decrease and in the worst it will lose
Pages:
Jump to: