Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 43. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Basically you are doubting cryptocurrency as a short wave that could be abandoned by the community when the time has come? Let me you tell you even bitcoin dies, the cryptocurrency industry would always be there no matter what, there would be no barriers when internet and blockchain are well-known and WOULD be EXPLOIT and ENHANCED as time goes. Eventually other potential coins would replace BTC in no time, so basically btc dies? ETH, BBC, dash would take over it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Yes for sure the value and the price of the bitcoin value and the price will be more than this till the end of the year they will get the huge income in the coming days and the it will help all the people to buy the bitcoin and hold for the long time because all the people are buying and this is the reason why the value and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more for me as well I love the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's possible for Bitcoin to lose its value but the chances of that happening are very slim due to Its popularity. It's like asking if gold would lose its value. The more popular you are, the more value you have.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
Nothing is impossible mostly here in the cryptoworld since this is a decentralized marketplace. Bitcoin as of today has a high value compared to its value earlier this year but that doesn't mean its status will no longer go down, in investing there are three scenarios that you should acquaint yourself with these are the rise, maintain and fall. If you can handle these three scenarios then your good to go with this kind of ecosystem.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Not because folks who want Bitcoin are growing day by working day. If the value is slightly down may possibly come about sometime
Why no ? The question here is it possible ? So basically there's a possibilities to lose its value but not to loose into probably zero price. It will just recover up in time but will took it long for it to recover and overtake the price from the time its down.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Not because folks who want Bitcoin are growing day by working day. If the value is slightly down may possibly come about sometime
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Bitcoin lost more that half of its value in late 2013. Can bitcoin lost its value? Yes, but it is only for short time. Bitcoin will never lost its value for permanent time.
Bitcoin lost that much of a value as a result of some occurrencies back then and the fact that so many people panicked. However, if it does not have value at all, then it wont even be back to this point today. I agree with you with the definition of the lost in value and we all know it is still possible even with the recent happenings with China but some of these things are factors that can cause some quick dumps which as it is does not take much time before we see people hopping back in.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
no, because bitcoin is legally used in many countries, and its demand is increasing more and more each day, if it lost its value it means that there is no active investor or holder of it, but its impossible right?
Yes definitely it is nearly impossible. When you are coming in this bitcoin world, may be you didn’t know anything about it. But now, hope so you are well aware of the bitcoin and its importance and all that. Like this, bitcoins are made for creating all the markets fantastically growing in economics field. And succeeded so now, it is nearly impossible for such happening.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Yes. It is possible for Bitcoin to lose it's value because it is a community driven asset the same as fiat money but if you are referring to literally like no value as in zero then it might take maybe hundreds of years depending on what is the cause of the said downfall. Bitcoins price is so volatile so we could expect the sudden up's and down's of it's price in the market. The Bitcoin community is too strong so I don't think if the said downfall will continue to dip because majority of cryptocurrency community supports Bitcoin so it will probably bounce back anytime after the plummet. But yeah whatever happens to it's price whether up or down always remember that it will always be beneficial to each and everyone of us in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Bitcoin has a lot speculation around it as well big investors, but as in the past a lot people dreaming to see bitcoin under the current value something that had happend for a while and well i doubt we will see ever again bitcoin lower then 4000 dollars and i dont believe it will drop to 5000 dollars, even being a more agressive fork coming, i dont see people are more afraid of it, looks like each bitcoin fork has becamed an bounty and free money giveaway.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes its possible for bitcoin to lose its value but not too long , it is just a matter time. When i am new to bitcoin its value was too low its about when convert it to our own currency its only 15k pesos. But when years past by the value of bitcoin gets higher and higher. There is a time that the value of bitcoin goes down , but eventually it will be back again to gain much higher value than before. And i think before this year ends the value of bitcoin when converted to our currency will be at 500k pesos.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I'd say it's not possible for bitcoin to lose its value.
We are not oblivious of the fact that there are times when there are downfall in the value of bitcoin but then, looking at the chart from previous years,  we realize that no matter how severe the downfall, bitcoin has always recover.
So if bitcoin does lose value, it's only for a while cause I'm sure it will recover.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value and there will eventually be a plateau point or peak. Where that point is could be anywhere from right now $7k to 1m+ bitcoin. We dont really know the end range

quite yet but you can be sure it will gain and lose value all the way up until then.

I do agree that when bitcoin reach the full saturation level point, there is a tendency that Bitcoin to lose its value.  Another thing is when the demand for Bitcoin gets weaker and the supply (people who are selling) gets stronger.  The law of supply and demand will kick in on this.  More supply means lower price and more demand means higher price.  And as Bitcoin goes up in price, volatility will keep on kicking in.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value and there will eventually be a plateau point or peak. Where that point is could be anywhere from right now $7k to 1m+ bitcoin. We dont really know the end range

quite yet but you can be sure it will gain and lose value all the way up until then.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
For now bitcoin is hard to lose its value, even bitcoin is getting more popular and its value is increasing compared to last year. But if someday people have left or no longer use bitcoin, it will automatically bitcoin will fall, but whether that's when will occur,we do not know.
Basically No, even the fact that in every currency there is an always value fluctuation. But due to the popularity of bitcoin and its ability to make more money there are many people around the world who has engaging on it and the more people working on, the more it becomes stronger, it is only like a passenger bus that as long as there are passenger then it will continue to operate and then comparing on that situation Bitcoin will continue to work until there are no more people working for it.
Everything have a value in this world and bitcoin have also a value in world as we know that there are a lot of countries who have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal in their count and it all is just because of bitcoin performance so I think everyone they respect bitcoin and even they love and respect bitcoin too.
You are right the bitcoin has the large value than the other currencies, in the future all the people will use the bitcoin only and the income of the bitcoin will get more high so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and not to lose the temper and wait till the long time top buy more bitcoin and you will be the rich person for the bitcoin and the value will be high in the future.
Can you tell me the reason we need to use Bitcoin in future? I do not know Bitcoin will be important to make us need to use us for daily. Although when I need to transfer money to other countries, Bitcoin can helps me do that easilier than FIAT, but for daily life, I think Bitcoin never pass FIAT.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Basically No, even the fact that in every currency there is an always value fluctuation. But due to the popularity of bitcoin and its ability to make more money there are many people around the world who has engaging on it and the more people working on, the more it becomes stronger, it is only like a passenger bus that as long as there are passenger then it will continue to operate and then comparing on that situation Bitcoin will continue to work until there are no more people working for it.
Everything have a value in this world and bitcoin have also a value in world as we know that there are a lot of countries who have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal in their count and it all is just because of bitcoin performance so I think everyone they respect bitcoin and even they love and respect bitcoin too.
You are right the bitcoin has the large value than the other currencies, in the future all the people will use the bitcoin only and the income of the bitcoin will get more high so it is the time to buy the bitcoin and not to lose the temper and wait till the long time top buy more bitcoin and you will be the rich person for the bitcoin and the value will be high in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Yes of course because we all know that the value of bitcoin isn't that stable and as long as it didn't somehow announce that they will have the permanently  value. And also bitcoin isn't that a coin that somehow have its permanent value because the demand of the person of using it continually increasing.
Well i think that ups and downs are part of all currencies , it may lose its price for a while but it will then boast up and cross its early worth even , more people are favoring its ease and are getting involved into crypto. So , its hard even to predict that whether it will come down or not .
You can expect anything to happen in the future. No one out of us exactly knows this thing that what is going to happen in the coming days. There are chances that bitcoin will lose its value but the thing is that depreciation in the value be quite temporary in nature and it will regain dominance and that in a short span of time. Bitcoin is the best thing we can have in our lives.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
I think nothing is impossible, bitcoin can lose its value if users in the world don't exist or all users in the world already don't trust bitcoin as a virtual currency that can be profitable for them.
For now, bitcoin will not lose its value, as more and more bitcoin users are now showing a more positive side so bitcoin gets stronger.
My view, bitcoin for the next 5 years remains triumphant.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
For that reason definitely the price will fall down. It is a common sense. When one thing is not used by anyone around the corner, why it is going it? Absolutely that will just come to an end and demolish. Same will happen with bitcoin, if someday, unfortunately, bitcoin will just fall down the reason will be only one, and no user of bitcoin remained attached with bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10

yes it is possible but not too long but a short period of time. If bitcoin lose it's value i think many people can lost a job that bitcoin is the one to support them and it is not easy to them to survive except to the bitcoin user who save more for the past this year maybe they can survive without bitcoin. some people, bitcoin is their hope to make their life complete and it hard to them to lose it, right. So that we should not lose our hope to bitcoin as long as we believe bitcoin, bitcoin continuing to serve us.
Pages:
Jump to: