Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 51. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Everything is possible but no one knows what is going to happen. So you should play save with your bitcoin right now because one day bitcoin might go back to 100$ . But if you really trust in bitcoin you should keep investing in it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Bitcoin can loose its value it it stays at the same level of technology as now. Bitcoin blockchain is capable of sending 3 transactions per second. I this won't be increased, other cryptos will become more popular instead of bitcoin
I don’t think so that bitcoin will lose its value completely. Decrease in the price of bitcoin may be happened but it will be for the time being, which is actually the nature of the market. Have we seen in the history of bitcoin market that bitcoin come down as much drastically to zero value? Up and down of goods in the market doesn’t mean that the goods will be disappear permanently. Bitcoin value come down due to hard forks but it covers its value soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Maybe. However, it takes very longtime even more than 20years just to make it destroyed under $300 as it once was. But are we all struggling on bitcoin willing if bitcoin becomes low until unvalued?
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant

This is certainly possible

And the way I see it happen is via governments screwing Bitcoin up massively. Many known people (e.g. Ben Bernanke, the former chairman of the Federal Reserve) are telling that governments will eventually have to fight Bitcoin in earnest. Whether they succeed or not is another question, though, but personally, I think this is a real threat. China seems to have tried something like that recently (though we don't know for certain what their ends are or were) but it is not a big player in the Bitcoin world today anyway (apart from mining, of course), so Bitcoin escaped almost unscathed from this attack by the Chinese authorities
Yes there are possibilities in crypto industry but not for bitcoin because bitcoin is not affected by anything now it has crossed its hurdle to progress in good way and it is advertised in such a good way that there is no chance of losing its value and those who spreads rumors about it that it is fake are now the invested of bitcoin it attracted its hatters also yeah its dump but never falls it will go up and up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

And the way I see it happen is via governments screwing Bitcoin up massively. Many known people (e.g. Ben Bernanke, the former chairman of the Federal Reserve) are telling that governments will eventually have to fight Bitcoin in earnest. Whether they succeed or not is another question, though, but personally, I think this is a real threat. China seems to have tried something like that recently (though we don't know for certain what their ends are or were) but it is not a big player in the Bitcoin world today anyway (apart from mining, of course), so Bitcoin escaped almost unscathed from this attack by the Chinese authorities
This is really a diverse topic and almost everyone has his own point of view. In my opinion, it is not at all possible for bitcoin to lose its value not even after 10 years. The reason behind it is very much obvious. Things are changing quite rapidly with the advancement of technology and sooner or later, people will leave using paper money and will switch towards crypto currencies.
Activity: 154
Bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency at the present and many people who want to buy and earn bitcoin because bitcoin has a good value and the only reason is many people who use bitcoin as means of payment and that is the reason why bitcoin has a good value at the present.
I doubt that many people want to use bitcoin as a means of payment right now. The price of bitcoin is extremely high and people only want to hold bitcoin for future profit. As you can see, they only consider bitcoin as a mean of investment. 
Activity: 34
Yes. Bitcoin's value is dependent on the market of users. There were several crashes in the history of Bitcoin, and the most famous is the latest crash in September where nearly 5 000 it went down to 3 000. This was caused by a panic selling in the market where China's announcement t ban the entrance and exit of Bitcoin in their country had partly to do with.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin can loose its value it it stays at the same level of technology as now. Bitcoin blockchain is capable of sending 3 transactions per second. I this won't be increased, other cryptos will become more popular instead of bitcoin
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Well actually it made me think also, but due to the fact that bitcoin is functional because of the forum users bitcoin may loss it's value when the time will happen that bitcoin will be a low quality than the other cryptocurrency that may sprout in near future. It is possible, even the fact that bitcoin may die is possible we should accept it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Bitcoin is very strong cryptocurrency at the present and many people who want to buy and earn bitcoin because bitcoin has a good value and the only reason is many people who use bitcoin as means of payment and that is the reason why bitcoin has a good value at the present.
Activity: 14

no bit coin not loss it's value. just few times it's price going to low and few times getting in to raise. otherwise bit coin value not loss ever. you try to buy once bit coin and hold it few years. then you get one idea on that value. suppose you get any doubt search in chrome it is better option.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I think it can happen, because bitcoin has a price that can change drastically. But I never found a permanent drastic decline, there was only a drastic increase.
Maybe also depend on a situation, like when internet is gone at all, bitcoin cannot use anymore, so it will going to be useless and it will also have no value at all because for sure if there are no people using it, bitcoin price will decrease and decrease until automatically it will have no value like other altcoins also because altcoins also needs to be online transaction.
Activity: 331
I think it can happen, because bitcoin has a price that can change drastically. But I never found a permanent drastic decline, there was only a drastic increase.
Activity: 8
I think so ' because bitcoin dont have a permanent price so i think ur can be happen any time.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

The bitcoin value has been fickle for a very long time. You mever know when its prices can go down. So I will not deny the fact that its value can go down in the future because nobody knows about the future and especially about such a cryptocurrency which is so volatile.

It also depends on the fact whether countries will accept bitcoin or will find ways to ban it or impose taxes on it.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Yes there's still a high possibility that bitcoin might loose its value. Once the government decided to impose a ban into using bitcoins then it will greatly affect the prices of bitcoins and will definitely loose its value. People will start disregarding bitcoins and there will be a rush selling of their bitcoin that will also greatly lower the price. With less demand and a strict ban will kill the price of not just bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencies as well.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
everything is possible. You need to diversificate you investment

There are so many possibilities in this digital industry. The bitcoin price is flactuating so anytime it can be of high value and might also experience its lowest value just like any currencies in different countries either highly developed or part of the third world countries. However, I dont think bitcoin will lose its value. It might get high or low but never will lose its value.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
everything is possible. You need to diversificate you investment
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

I think it is not posible because investors made bitcoin go that high. If it will downfall again im sure there are panic attack on each investors. For me, as of today it is imposible to downfall the prize way back 5-6years. It is just that maybe government on other country will try to take down bitcoin. But im sure they can't.
Nope, the price of Bitcoin still has chance to falls down old price of 5-6 years ago. You must to know in that time, the price of Bitcoin was 2 digits - 3 digits dollars per coin. Of course, it is impossible at the moment, but in future, when the government do not accept and want to kill this market, this future can become the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: