Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 52. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
it's can. ppl just need to be scared that bitcoin will fall down, if they will sold bitcoins and will not buy them back it will make bitcoin cost nothing
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yeah, it is posible, anytime bitcoin value can be lose, but i don't think it is happen for now. Because bitcoin is very indemand for now and many people are so attractive and interested in bitcoin,
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
Nothing is decided with respect to bitcoins. There can be release of new currency which may wipe out bitcoins. Though it is very unlikely, nothing is confirmed, but yes there is possiblity of bitcoin loosing its value.
Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
I think there is a possibility but it's like little to nothing. If enough major countries ban Bitcoin then alot of people would panic sell and the price of it might go down. But as we can see it will not happen bacause alot of countries now sees bitcoin as an investment, alot of people specially traders put their money in it and alot of well-known people invest in it. So the possibility of losing it's value is so low right now.
Well I think there is no chance and even its not possible for bitcoin to lose its value because bitcoin has now a very strong and powerful position in market. because BC user are increase day by day  and every investor invest their money in bicoin has why biycoin will never loss their value and i think in next year bitcoin will cross 1000 dollar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
This was actually a question to many especially to those people who want to invest in bitcoins , to answer your question yes it was possible to happen since bitcoin price can't be controlled by anyone and it's value changes from different factor ,  but seeing from it's today's  value I don't think it was likely to happen I've seen bitcoin fall to $200 but it never lost it's value so far
Activity: 378
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

I think that is possible, but I don't think its gonna happen anytime soon. Bitcoin got lots of investors and buyers nowadays, bitcoin is the biggest hit that have ever happened to cryptocurrencies yet, so I think its not gonna lose its value or even make a great downfall. Lets say that it suddenly went down, I think people are just gonna rush just to buy as many bitcoin as they can, so the price of bitcoin is gonna get back up again in no time.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
For me it's impossible that bitcoin lose it's value.If btc price gets down then you should think about it's positive value.You can buy some btc and wait until it's price gets high.So it's impossible for the bitcoin to lose it's value
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I think there is a possibility but it's like little to nothing. If enough major countries ban Bitcoin then alot of people would panic sell and the price of it might go down. But as we can see it will not happen bacause alot of countries now sees bitcoin as an investment, alot of people specially traders put their money in it and alot of well-known people invest in it. So the possibility of losing it's value is so low right now.
Countries are not finding bitcoin as investment but the people and companies are. The most influential people and companies finding bitcoin has major potential of value appreciation it is better than any other form or tool. These people and companies have influence over the govt. Thus in many countries bitcoin could not be banned. Though if in case bitcoin gets banned in multiple countries then there are chances of price of bitcoin taking plunge as people from those countries will have no choice.
Activity: 161
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
I think its possible to happen in the future. My prediction about bitcoin in the next 5-6 years is its price will continue to rise but there will be new cryptocurrencies that will rise that are better than bitcoin. People will tend to use better cryptocurrencies than bitcoin because it will benefit them the most.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
Bitcoin is very volatile that's why the price goes up and down at a small amount of time but to lose it's value is impossible nowadays since there are many investors now that are involved in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin 5-6 years ago will not be the same again as the price of bitcoin now. For me, bitcoin will decrease its value when many countries ban bitcoin but it will not lose its value.
Activity: 434

For me yes it is possible that bitcoins will totally losses its value, if and only if no one are using it anymore, because something that is no one are using is a worthless thing. Bitcoins price are becoming expensive just because a lot of people wants is, the demands are high that is why the price are also increasing. A lot of businessman are investing in these so they will probably don't let bitcoins to fall because a lot of money are there. Even the government cannot take this thing down also because huge people are behind of this. Look what happened to china banning bitcoins, it immediately recovered after a few weeks
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I think it is not posible because investors made bitcoin go that high. If it will downfall again im sure there are panic attack on each investors. For me, as of today it is imposible to downfall the prize way back 5-6years. It is just that maybe government on other country will try to take down bitcoin. But im sure they can't.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
bitcoin could be shed its price as every thing is attainable in net but a lot of folks which have bitcoin never want this is come about and i consider the dev and the group will operate the best that they can to steer clear of this. people only want that bitcoin will be stay at on best and the price tag will enhance far more and the other men and women which is not in bitcoin planet will see the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
It's going to plummet pretty hard if all its stronghold countries drop it in unison. This is impossible though.

It could also be replaced by an altcoin eventually, but we could be 20, 30 years away from that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Anything is possible nowadays. It's just a matter of time. The market can rise but it will also fall. A common law of nature that anything that goes up will need to come down. Almost applicable to any aspect of life. So bitcoin is not an exemption. As high as its value is now, the time will come that it has to fall. And it's all up to us how well we play this game.
Well its true anything can happen any time but about bitcoin my opinion is little different those who are the users of bitcoin from the beginning so they know very well the past of bitcoin that how it come to market and how its survive in market bitcoin also face banned in china and then the way it fight against china so everyone knows I think bitcoin is now stable and powerful in market.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I think so. Because Bitcoin's value depends of the number of users. That's why when you remember the FUD news China announced. You saw how Bitcoin declined in its price. So if no one buy Bitcoin and many sell their Bitcoin, then Bitcoin's price will diminish.
The market will go down every now and then ,it is not a big surprise to see the market going down,people will book their profits and that does not mean that the price of bitcoin will go down in the long term.The only thing i do not want to see now is a big crash in the price of bitcoin like we saw in 2013.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Of system it can. If bitcoin never ever shed its benefit, then everybody will not scared or be concerned, and make investments all their cash below since there's no threat correct? But of course there is certainly a chance that bitcoin will drop its worth, though we will not know why, how or when. But i consider for the time being, it nonetheless has a brilliant future and you will not actually need to worry significantly.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
bitcoin is not stable no one knows when it going to disappear, no one can predict on what happen in the bitcoin if it is going up or going down even of it is ban on the other country bitcoin always find a way on how to survive theres a lot of company that bringing bitcoin down but no one can bitcoin bring it down.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

In a short term, there will be fluctuations on bitcoin value. But bitcoins is a good investment if you think about future. In the past bitcoin lost it's value like you sad. When you look at last years, you will see rise of bitcoin. It gives you more than banks, gold or land.
Pages:
Jump to: