Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 49. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
With this high market value of 6000$ and still getting more expensive, I think it is quite impossible. Backdrops are still expected but it won't be as big to the point that Bitcoin will lose its value. One good example is what happened recently with China. It resulted to major cryptomarket to fall but Bitcoin is able to recover from it. So if there'll be a huge downfall, Bitcoin will surely make its way up again, for sure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Decrease is a natural thing?
The fall and rise of a price is a reality that often happens in the market. But very different from bitcoin, in terms of value alone the price of bitcoin is the highest, it is unlikely that bitcoin will lose its value, even altcoin alone may not be able to compete, even though at this time ethereum just behind it in sequence two number after bitcoin, try you pay attention and compare the values, ethereum is still 16x (sixteen) to be able to go beyond bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In the past bitcoin were traded by a few people wich had made the price to crash without any possible support, nowadays we do have huge supports that wont let the price to crash soo easy. Nowadays bitcoin still vulnerable to some news, like what happened with China, as well with the first fork, the community had learned a lot and send a message to all, nobody can take us down anymore no matter the influence.
The chinese incident where they banned ICOs and exchanges was actually a good thing for the bitcoin community. Bitcoin was able to proof that it did not depend on any specific country and the is truly a global currency. And price drop does not mean that only few people are trading. It means that the investors are trying to cash out their profit. As soon as the price drops new investors join in and the price goes back up.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
more people involved bitcoin less posibility to loose value, bitcoin has been atacking since the begining and thanks to people around the world the value is sostenible.

the value is down if the tool or instrument is not neccesary, if the central authority who control that instrument make some mistakes

the distribuid nature of bitcoin is just a new tool of study in the economy. is the first time that a valuable thing cant not be controled by a person.
is the first time that deflationary money take part in the monetary system.

nothing has been studied about this and the time will give results about this new technology.

maybe by first time this can solve the problems that were imposible in the past

Indeed, if more people would be allowed to bitcoin we have a lower chance to lose the value and keep the good rate
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Is that a question?? Lol.. bitcoin wil be a commodity and a source of income by people in this nation so i think bitcoin will be more expensive in the future. No one can't stop bitcoin always remember this!
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Cryptocurrencies capitalization is more than $100 bln.
Bitcoin can not crash because a lot of money was invested in it and it brings a great value.

What tangible value are you talking about?

I think it's very easy to answer that question. Bitcoin is decentralized and scarce, which makes it quite immune to hyperinflation. It's secure and transparent because of the blockhain, but it still provides anonymity. It allows you to make payments without the need to use banks, so it gives the control of your money back to you, where it should be, and it also helps those that don't have access to bank accounts.
These are some of it's benefits that provide it value, and there are a lot more. Bitcoin should really be taken seriously, and it's price is still undervalued.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrencies capitalization is more than $100 bln.
Bitcoin can not crash because a lot of money was invested in it and it brings a great value.

What tangible value are you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
It is possible indeed, I have written my thoughts here, in a funny way I hope https://tinybowl.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/bitconomics-102-where-is-value-aka-we.html
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
The beauty of bitcoin is that no one can  play here like monopoly everyone can earn on merit base and also it have many positive impacts on economy of the state,so its expected due to course of time bitcoin value will be increase and at last every entrepreneur and financial institutions will accept it and it will be need of all due to easily access to accomplish the basic needs.
That is just it. This is a currency that cannot be controlled by any government, any financial institution and the full power is in the hands of the users. Over time, like you said, when we start having even more adoptions, the value will increase ultimately and we will have it being used for basic things and even eventually if we are to consider it more of an asset, there will always be one crypto to use for buying basic things.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
In the past bitcoin were traded by a few people wich had made the price to crash without any possible support, nowadays we do have huge supports that wont let the price to crash soo easy. Nowadays bitcoin still vulnerable to some news, like what happened with China, as well with the first fork, the community had learned a lot and send a message to all, nobody can take us down anymore no matter the influence.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The way btc is now, I really doubt it  to happen. Lots of people investors or not are taking care of it and for sure they won't let this kind of thing to happen, it may dump to it's lowest point but losing it's value? I don't think so.
I also don’t think that bitcoin is easily going to lose its value. As far as crypto market is there, bitcoin is not going to lose its market value. Everyone is day by day increasing his/her investment into bitcoin in order to have secure and bright future. The way bitcoin is leading all other digital currencies and making them depend on it for their prices, it is clear from all this that bitcoin won’t lose value.
we have built a strong ecosystem and it won't broke easily , decentralisation make thing like bitcoin so special . the power are depends on us , not like a centralised where the real power are on ruler which usually it is belong to government .

you don't have to think a lot of times to get started to buy bitcoin and adopt it as your currency, bitcoin is the real future!
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
more people involved bitcoin less posibility to loose value, bitcoin has been atacking since the begining and thanks to people around the world the value is sostenible.

the value is down if the tool or instrument is not neccesary, if the central authority who control that instrument make some mistakes

the distribuid nature of bitcoin is just a new tool of study in the economy. is the first time that a valuable thing cant not be controled by a person.
is the first time that deflationary money take part in the monetary system.

nothing has been studied about this and the time will give results about this new technology.

maybe by first time this can solve the problems that were imposible in the past

Activity: 373
Probably, yes because the moment that there will be no people who will going to invest in bitcoin, the value of it will decrease and decrease until such time that it will lose its value.
Activity: 329
Merit: 254
I do not think so because bitcoin value has stronger value and it will continuous giving more profit to all of us, lots of adoption coming in bitcoin and in crypto currency it will helps to make bitcoin much worth it in the future. I am hoping that bitcoin will not disappear because this is a big help for all people specially for those people who really need additional income like me.
Although everything is possible but in fact bitcoin is still the most strongest currency of digital currency and therefore we do not expect that it will ever happen.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
The way btc is now, I really doubt it  to happen. Lots of people investors or not are taking care of it and for sure they won't let this kind of thing to happen, it may dump to it's lowest point but losing it's value? I don't think so.
I also don’t think that bitcoin is easily going to lose its value. As far as crypto market is there, bitcoin is not going to lose its market value. Everyone is day by day increasing his/her investment into bitcoin in order to have secure and bright future. The way bitcoin is leading all other digital currencies and making them depend on it for their prices, it is clear from all this that bitcoin won’t lose value.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
There were already times when value dramatically went down, and its expected to happen again. But as always, it will rise back up and outdo its best.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I might say that it really is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value. Many countries and banks embracing bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin is on the hot seat for investors and a short cut to lose or grow your money in an instant depending on how knowledgable you are in crypto world.
Surely, as long as this keeps going on and we keep seeing more people embracing it due to its value at any point in time and willing to buy at that price it is since they know they need it, then I see no way it can lose its value. It is the value that I have placed on my asset that makes it what it is and if someone needs it, then the person should obviously be ready to buy at my price.

That is the essence, we are in control and except someone deliberately wants to hack all accounts, steal the funds inside and dump it, then I do not see how it would ever lose its value completely except for some few drops which is normal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Of course there is a chance bitcoin can lose its value, just like anything in the world with a value can lose its value, although bitcoin is probably a bit more likely to do so than say rice. Bitcoin has a lot going for it currently and growing support so you would imagine the trend will be upwards but there will certainly be some shocks along the way.
Activity: 280
yes, there is a chance that the bitcoin will lower the value of it, which can not be avoided so that when the bitcoin cost you, it will also cost you a few days and it will also decrease so it's better to keep us together or save it bitcoin for coming down we can not affect it enough to do so for the bitcoin to increase the amount we just buy instead to be happy with your work ...
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
It would be possible but because it was already well established, it will be hard to loss its value. The value of bitcoin is basically dependent on the bitcoin holders/investors, once they give up their coins (specially the whales) bitcoin value will be affected. But seeing the current status of bitcoin, people have good trust with bitcoin and there is also a big expectation of pumping in value seeing more and more people are trusting it. Dumping would only exist once people transferred to another cryptocurrency but there is no better altcoin than bitcoin thus it may not dump.
Of course bitcoin values ​​are based on all those holding bitcoin and investors themselves. Increasing the number of bitcoin holders and increasing the number of investors who can enter into it bitcoin will not lose its value until whenever. Although many new altcoins can compete with bitcoin but that will not shift the position of this bitcoin digital currency, because the most popular digital currency is bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: