Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 56. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don't think Bitcoin will lose its value. As seen from its development bitcoin values continue to increase over time despite accompanied by some decline. Let's we see the value of bitcoin from previous years, it is much lower than bitcoin value at the moment. Not to mention bitcoin will still continues to be developed / still on process of maturation, which seems in the future its value will be even higher from now and will be increasingly used by many peoples i guess.
It is not possible at all for the bitcoins to lose their value in the upcoming years or so. This is because it is a decentralized economy and most of the trading nowadays is done in the form of bitcoins whether it comes to the import and export process or some personal business .From the present status of the bitcoin compared with the past market value ,it could be clear that the price would rise even higher.
It is very absurd and out of question that bitcoin are going to disappear soon or will lose value in short time. Bitcoin have the largest network among crypto currencies and we all know that cryptos are the future of the world. Only an illiterate person can think like this about bitcoin since he is not very much aware of the powers of the bitcoin. Bitcoin are going to flourish now.
Indeed bitcoin is on its way to be the best currency of the world and soon this digital currency is all alone going to be the ruler of world economy. It has got all the features of becoming an international currency. It is not only currency but an investment at the same time.

Let us all just keep investing into bitcoin because they are highly expected to increase in values from now onwards. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Yes,  it is possible for bitcoin to be in a downfall, but not to the extent that it will go back to its initial price when it was created. A lot of people have already  put their money in bitcoin, and it isn't possible for bitcoin price to drop drastically as long as these people are still holding on their bitcoins. I think, the only way for bitcoin to lose its value is when exchanges and trading sites close, or when thee exchanges and trading sites remove btc on their cryptocurrency list, which are both improbable to happen. To sum it up, it is possible, but not probable for btc to see its value to drop that much.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Everything is possible to happen in bitcoin. Even today even we see the price of bitcoin is very high and they have possible that price of bitcoin will decrease or become 0 value in the future. But not just today we dont know when it happen. But I hope the price will increase more and live long so we can make a lot of profit in the future. Increase the price more!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is a lot of such scenarios and it is hard to choose the correct one and predict.The downfall is likely, but you will know when the dump will start. (if the news will be very very bad for crypto or bitcoin).
So in short term we could expect that but as you write in the long term perspective bitcoin's value should only growth.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

Well to think of the possibilities the thing that i foresee if there are no more investors interested in bitcoin most probably that would be the start of its downfall. But with the current scenario of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value for the reason that most of the investors continue to invest with it and the circulation is getting stronger. So i think that been coin will have a strong presence in the next ten or twenty years.
Activity: 462

Maybe the best scenario that could end bitcoin, is when there's a world-wide internet break down. As in, if the whole world will lose internet connection, it would be impossible for anyone to access the computer and bitcoin.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Yes, but how much and when, nobody know, but yes it is possible, but if you read about investments which bitcoine did and it place in crypto it seems to be impossible.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has clear and open chances to loose its value. But for sure this incident might not happen until few actions takes place around the world.
Like banning of Bitcoin in most of the top tier countries, even restrictions might cause a significant downfall. But I must add, completely loosing its value might be the consequences of some unlikely and rare situations.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
Bitcoin can lose its value like any other investment asset, so you need to store your money in different cells. Although now there is no panic for bitcoin to collapse.
Well Bitcoin is unpredictable so it is tough for us to foresight on what will happen in the future. And yes bitcoin could lose its value anytime so we must make some countermeasures like we could buy an altcoin as alternative from bitcoin. However, if it will gonna happen we shouldn't panic because panicking isn't goog idea.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Do not believe about the potential, which is essential these days. We do not know how lengthy the bitcoin will reside. Bitcoin only grows and becomes well-liked every single day so we can only count on growth from it.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin can lose its value like any other investment asset, so you need to store your money in different cells. Although now there is no panic for bitcoin to collapse.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
none  it will never lost it's value , bitcoin is product of decentralization, No country can control or kill it

so your don't need to care about it's future , just holding them .

Bitcoin relies on people who are supporting it, as long as we are here the value has no where to go but up, let's think positive and don't be fooled by FUD as that is only design to make the whales make easy money. We have seen the trend of bitcoin, when there is a dump, the pump will follow so if we have invested more at dip we can easily make money in short term.
Indeed, we need to be more careful in bitcoin market and do not be fooled by the FUDs or the bad news that will always appear online since it is just a strategy of the whales to play the market and make money. The best thing to do when there is a FUD or negative news is to be ready for the dips and buy at the dips and continue holding for a better outcome of profits.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
none  it will never lost it's value , bitcoin is product of decentralization, No country can control or kill it

Bitcoin relies on people who are supporting it, as long as we are here the value has no where to go but up, let's think positive and don't be fooled by FUD as that is only design to make the whales make easy money. We have seen the trend of bitcoin, when there is a dump, the pump will follow so if we have invested more at dip we can easily make money in short term.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Looking at the current growth of bitcoin, there is no possibility for a loss in value rather than growth. Fluctuations happen in between when some issue arise or due to the banning coming into effect from countries that have already supporting bitcoin. It's good to invest, profit comes behind.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Well based on the current value of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value it would take decades before it would loose the value. The value depends on how investors invest in bitcoin if they do not have confidence in bitcoin anymore maybe that will the time would decrease its value gradually.

Anything can happen to the Bitcoin as investors we have to be careful with the market because Bitcoin market is completely involved with Big whales they can easily manipulate the price of Bitcoin within minutes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
I think not lose the value but decrease the value. Because of bitcoin nature of volatility it is normal that every now and then the value will decrease and increase back depends on the demand and supply, but the important is if it increases back the value multiplies. So what i learned is not to panic right a away and hodl.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Throughout history, people have been hard at finding something that holds value on its own. Think gold. Now consider diamonds, for which DeBeers created artificial scarcity and endless marketing to make it worth something. Once the perception of something valuable sets in, there is no way you could displace it. Yes, Bitcoin will slowly replace gold as the primary store of independent value, but that doesn't mean gold will become worthless. It would just become a secondary store of value to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin has passed through the initial stages of doubt and uncertainty. As of now in 2017, there is an entire industry being spawned on top of this technology. There is no way in hell something like this would lose its entire value. Yes, its a highly volatile asset, but every time it bounces back. Bitcoin is here to stay with us for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

Well based on the current value of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value it would take decades before it would loose the value. The value depends on how investors invest in bitcoin if they do not have confidence in bitcoin anymore maybe that will the time would decrease its value gradually.

Indeed it's now difficult to say that bitcoin will loose the value anytime. The process will be slow and will take decades. But what are the odds of happening that? I think it's next to zero because investors of bitcoin won't go off the chart immediately and lead to discrimination of crypto world. There will always be investors no matter what how many pull back from it, there will be always new investors coming again and again and at least in the want of money they are not going anywhere. This is keeping all the balance of market cap and that's why the gained value by bitcoin. May be it won't happen and if it happens then it will take very very long time before anyone could even think of that happening.
Activity: 518
Yeah it is possible for the price of bitcoin to lose its value, as i see there is no stable price in bitcoin,  sometimes rise and sometimes down so we need to aware about the price.
Pages:
Jump to: