Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 60. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think it is possible but I also think that it would never happen,
As long as there are people who continues to invest or use it bitcoin would never lose it's value.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
Bitcoin can collapse if users lose interest. So far, I do not see any reason for panic as the crypto-currencies only develop and are slowly being introduced into the financial system.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Bitcoins value depends on it's demand from the people so if people stop using bitcoins and switch to any other crpyto currency then bitcoins price will be heavily affected.But I don't think so that it would ever happen at least not in this century as bitcoins has gained people's trust and is the first of it's kind so bitcoins is basically father of cryptocurrencies.
I really don’t think that any other coin can ever surpass bitcoin and no matter how big team it is having. Bitcoin have successfully won the trust of investors and at present many investors of real estate and gold are switching to bitcoin. Pumps and dumps are the inevitable parts of the bitcoin’ journey towards success, so we should not get panicked when they are losing value temporarily.
Activity: 360
more and more people invest in bitcoin and it comes the time where a bitcoin is very big money like 20000$+ and then all the guys who have invest on it are rich
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Every product has its own value. In my point of view Bitcoin will never lose its value yes there is ups and downs according to the market sentiments and news like ban By China will bring some changes in price. It is quiet natural.

About loosing the Value is not possible.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Right now Bitcoin can not loose it's value, because there are too many daily users and many BTC mining rigs. There are more than 200 000 daily BTC transactions and Bitcoin price now is more than 4200 USD - http://preev.com/. If you look price trends from 2013 - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/, then yes, you can see that Bitcoin price went up this year only, but keep in mind that Bitcoin is Nr.1 in the world.  
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I think it is not possible for the bitcoin to lose its value, at least in the nearest future. No one can predict exactly the future, but nowadays Bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency, having the highest price and the biggest community trading it, so it will last for long time most likely.
However the price is always volatile, it can going up and down in short time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.
Anything can happen in the future. But I think there are slightly less chances of this thing to happen. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of so many people sitting in the market and the way people are investing in Bitcoin, I think this is a proof of this thing that Bitcoin holds a very bright future.
As much as we have hopes and there is still a great support for bitcoin, I do not see how bitcoin can ever lose its value completely.

Yet, I do not see how that can ever be, with what is involved in bitcoin already, this is the last topic we should even be discussing. What we should be discussing now is how we can easily survive the huge adoption once bitcoin starts hitting the mainstream.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Its all about demand and supply. As for now supply is stable and demand is the key factor for price.
Market is valotile cause of low trust. In long run sure demand will get bigger and bigger
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Yes it is very possible for bitcoin to lose its value as it usually happen to any other coins. Such a thing happen when there is panic which may be as a result of negative news about bitcoin or any other coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Bitcoin can lose its value, but it's hard for bitcoin to lose even 50% its value. If there's a new technology that's better than bitcoin, then that will make bitcoin lose its value.

According to advertising concept; it reflects the fact that something is similar, it is actually a good thing, there are many subcodes right now, many of them are really naughty.

Nope, this can't happen if you look at the market cap of bitcoin. Don't think it too technical way just think it on practical way. What I mean by that is, bitcoin has so much investment already circulating into market that it will always push it up even in the bad times. Forming a new tech and then pumping the value of same would take lot of time and off course investment which is long term and trusted. There have been so many but none of them really crossed bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin it will loose its value so easily.

Agreed on you to that, though nowadays everything is possible to be happen anyway. But at this point of time even bitcoin price now was 3800$ something it doesn't mean it will straight forward to go down, of course its not like that, due to bitcoin established a lot investors in the entire world. So to lost its  value is not going to be happen in our generation now.
I feel the value of bitcoin depends upon the interest of the people. The more people invest in bitcoin the high the value will be of bitcoin. And it also depends upon the system it works, like mining processing, transaction, security, and payments and of course the price. If all these features go on smoothly then there is no doubt that the value of bitcoin will increase instead of losing and downwards.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Clearly, It can lose its esteem it's not unpredictable we can't foresee the estimation of Bitcoin.

The cost can go down underneath $4000 in the coming month however we can't foresee it might go up yet who knows?

We are goodly affecting Bitcoin of first October. I trust that It keep its esteem steady.
Activity: 78
I get it won't misfortune its incentive as should be obvious the cost of bitcoin at the present time is at a high cost or esteem, it is difficult to lose it cost in light of the fact that insofar as there are numerous merchants that exchange bitcoin the cost of bitcoin will continue expanding until the point that it will worth a million.
Activity: 80
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
Just hold your bitcoins and make the most of it in the future.

Right , Even if bitcoin fall down it will rise up higher than he was , according the history of bitcoin there's no worries in saving or investing in bitcoin
Yes history tell us everything about bitcoin, how it rise, how many time it falls and then how bitcoin recover its fall. Making all these history facts as points then we conclude that there is no chances for bitcoin to fall down because those factor that made bitcoin to fall are remove and failed to effect bitcoin any more, bitcoin users make it strong now.
I get it won't misfortune its incentive as should be obvious the cost of bitcoin at this moment is at a high cost or esteem, it is difficult to lose it cost on the grounds that insofar as there are numerous dealers that exchange bitcoin the cost of bitcoin will continue expanding until the point when it will worth a million.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
It never came in my mind that bitcoin will lose its value someday. All im thinking is bitcoin will reached the never expected value someday. Which im preparing until happened. Maybe i have already save some bitcoin until that day.
I also do not see that bitcoin has the capability to lose its value in the future. Because it is much aligned to the development and growth of the technology meaning when the years goes by , it is also the time the price and the value of Bitcoin will experience growth and development or can upgrade mode of transactions, investments and trading for Pepe to achive or have more ways of earning with the used of Bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Things don't simply collide with zero unless they are totally pointless or have poor administration business shrewd.  In the bitcoin case, there is a great deal of significant worth in it. It may not be sponsored by anything besides rather nowadays even FIAT monetary standards have no support. So it has a lot of supply it will be difficult to reach 0 of his value.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I also believe that it's possible that bitcoin loses ist value. It may go down to any Price again. There is just nothing that makes btc a safe heaven.
At this stage, it is most definitely going to be hard, as there is still great potential for bitcoin. With a whole lot at stake, there will always be a huge support for bitcoin in the long run until we start maintaining some gradual value stability. Although there can be a drop in value as just any other asset which we have seen so many times, but to lose it completely, no way.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

Right at this moment it is impossible for bitcoin to lose its value you know why because more and more people believes that bitcoin would still succeed and more investors right now are interested to invest in bitcoin because of the high value price and the profit an investor could get in long term investment. I think it would take years or decades before bitcoin would lose its value unless the people would support other coins and left out bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
For me, I don't want to lose its value right away, all my efforts are came from btc, and in the case btc will turns into ZERO value, Im in great trouble, hunger strike in my case:) Im not sure if it will drops down into that rate because it has already established a strong foundation out of all cryptocurrency.
That would be pretty bad scenario and unlikely to happen any time soon. Moving ahead from this point, it is quite possible for a commodity or currency to become obsolete or NULL value. There are scenarios where this kind of things happened with currency of a country. A country like Zimbabwe realized this in hard way. You could search about the zimbabwe hyperinflation.
Given that situation, if a crypto is blocked through out by all banks and nation then that particular will be of NULL value. It there is liquidity or acceptance of a currency then that is not a currency but useless piece of paper or software.
Bitcoin has pretty strong support of individuals and companies who are working towards making bitcoin more accessible.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Bitcoin has its greater value and i think this will not lose its value as a matter of fact there are other cryptocurrencies that has joined the coinmarket cup..the latest digital currency that holds the price at $.10 as a starting price..but holder look up bitcoin as a source of cryptocurrencies..which is very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: