Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ? - page 71. (Read 35101 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 254
Of course it's possible what's the purpose of the question? It's possible for anything to lose value? Yes, anything and everything can lose value. The fact is that this is something that's simply not going to lose value anytime soon. There's really no question to ask why it could. This is just speculative questions that really do nothing more than waste the time . Obviously if you look at the history of Bitcoin it's not going down anytime soon.
yes there is no doubt that it is possible, but not so easy, because still people are too much interested in bitcoin and therefore they will continue investing money in bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin will survive for a long long time because still a very little number of people have knowledge about bitcoin while the rest of the do not know anything about bitcoin therefore it will continue increasing from time to time.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
It can in theory, but me and almost every person you ask will tell you that'll never happen. Bitcoin will continue to grow. Even if it has a large dump, it will rise again and be stronger than ever. This is however, just speculation, there is no hard facts on this. But there is no reason for bitcoin to lose its value any time soon.
Most of us afraid that bitcoin might lose it'value in the future but could not happen. Maybe there is some fluctuation of price in the market may happen because of it's volatility character of bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin is technology, but it is totally different from other technologies created in this world. What happen to bitcoin nowadays is a basis that bitcoin will stay and survive from any attack in order to lose it's value in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.
I highly doubt that it will totally lose its value. Now that Bitcoin is growing in all aspects. Its market demand is rising as weel as its market value. For the fact that it is still young which means, it will still grow on the next years to come. More investors are now interested to Bitcoin. Ofcourse there'll be sudden backdrops, but it is part of its volatility. So I think, there's no possibility that Bitcoin will lose its value for the next 5-6 years to come.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
It can in theory, but me and almost every person you ask will tell you that'll never happen. Bitcoin will continue to grow. Even if it has a large dump, it will rise again and be stronger than ever. This is however, just speculation, there is no hard facts on this. But there is no reason for bitcoin to lose its value any time soon.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
That would only be happen if the community of bitcoin and users will be gone away. But that won't be happen of course, bitcoin is just only starting the real journey now. Though, price of bitcoin is getting much higher compare 3 months ago isn't?

I don't think that it will ever happen, bitcoin will be there forever along with its high value. There may the ups and downs in the journey of the bitcoins; there will be lot of variations in the value of the bitcoins but at the end bitcoins will be emerged as a winner and it will keep shining at the top level.

This news made me panic before hardfork yesterday, although it did not happen, but the possibility of upgrading the system and making bitcoin has no value is a probability that may occur. Perhaps this will always appear in some subsequent hardfork processes and can not be prevented, bitcoin will also lose value if 80% of market attention moves back to fiat or to other altcoins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
That would only be happen if the community of bitcoin and users will be gone away. But that won't be happen of course, bitcoin is just only starting the real journey now. Though, price of bitcoin is getting much higher compare 3 months ago isn't?

I don't think that it will ever happen, bitcoin will be there forever along with its high value. There may the ups and downs in the journey of the bitcoins; there will be lot of variations in the value of the bitcoins but at the end bitcoins will be emerged as a winner and it will keep shining at the top level.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Of course it's possible what's the purpose of the question? It's possible for anything to lose value? Yes, anything and everything can lose value. The fact is that this is something that's simply not going to lose value anytime soon. There's really no question to ask why it could. This is just speculative questions that really do nothing more than waste the time . Obviously if you look at the history of Bitcoin it's not going down anytime soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
Btc's price can drop anytime soon just like what happen in the past few months it's actually dropping yet it recovered in no time because of the demand and supply. As long as people are not in the state of panic buying btc's price can maintain its value. However, as long as people are interested in bitcoin I think it won't drop easily unless there is a new cryptocurrency that is more advance than bitcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

Everything is possible with bitcoin that's why losing its value would be possible because a lot has happen to bitcoin. As you can observe by its price, its fluctuating everyday even reaching up to $500 either ways but then if it goes down, it is still rising at the end of the day. Being more popular now, it is hard for us to imagine losing its value. Maybe if time will come when we will not use bitcoin anymore that it's price would eventually go down and lose its value but then seeing how countries are adopting and regulating made us believe that bitcoin will continue to exist for a long time.
But the thing is we are never going to stop suing bitcoins. There is no other technology as good as bitcoins and no other currency is offering all that bitcoins do. I guess until and unless we have internet, bitcoins are not going to lose their value at all. We just need to stay optimistic and patient with bitcoins to become millionaire.
Activity: 36
Merit: 4

of course, it is not impossible for bitcoin to lose its value, bitcoin is a crypto currency, bitcoin is technology, and some technology could fall and forgotten. If you remember Nokia, you will think that it's technology couldn't fall because almost everyone in this world are using its technology, but what happen ? Nokia fall.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency
At this point it would be very unlikely but there is still a slim possibility, some well known millionaires and billionaires already invested on bitcoin. They definitely won't allow their investment to lose it's value regardless of.
That's true, but the same investors may sell if they see things are not going very well. Fortunately, I think most investors are now more confident in Bitcoin, since it's solving one of its biggest problems, with SegWit, and soon we will have more things coming, like LN, sidechains and hopefully features that bring anonymity, such as Mimblewimble.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is of course a chance as it is backed by nothing. If all the investors decide to dump it. Bitcoin will definitely die. But we should be concerned about the possibility of such happening which is at present tends to 0. Bitcoin being decentralised is not controlled by one organization. So for destroying BTC, a collaborative effort would be needed which is less likely to happen.

Moreover, if any new form monetary system comes into financial landscape which is better than cryptocurrencies. Then yeah there might be shift of interest. But as for now Bitcoin is quite safe from all that.

Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
At this point it would be very unlikely but there is still a slim possibility, some well known millionaires and billionaires already invested on bitcoin. They definitely won't allow their investment to lose it's value regardless of.
True but we can't definitely be assured that 100% bitcoins will not lose its value. In cryptocurrency almost all is based in prediction and analysis which we can rely on for now. However so far bitcoins makes is stability in these fast years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

Indeed it is unlikely unless we al decide to leave Bitcoin and for that matter it will loose relevance and value. But so far as we cannot all decide at one time to leave Bitcoin I doubt if it will ever looseits value.
Activity: 317
Merit: 317
Activity: 60
Yes. The reason for Bitcoin to lose it's value is when people will start selling their Bitcoins all at once and not buy anymore. This will drive the demand for Bitcoin down which will drive the value of Bitcoin down.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
If the condition like 5 years ago, where no countrys has accepted existence and status of bitcoin, it's very possible bitcoin can loses the value. but what is happening now is opposite, where alot countries receive bitcoin as something has a exchange rate to currency continues to grow. Which means, bitcoin has a value that will continue to grow rather than before and not just limited supply factor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
For sure bitcoin can move from 3600 to 0. But the possibility is very low. Somehow its like gambling

It can only happen if there's a global abandonment of Bitcoin including the black market and deep web its . This is very unlikely  to occur and that is why it will be very  difficult for it to loose its value completely.
Activity: 104
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
For sure bitcoin can move from 3600 to 0. But the possibility is very low. Somehow its like gambling
Pages:
Jump to: