Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 19. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

there are many possibilities that google can do in its participation in the cryptocurrencies industry, but that would be very unlikely, as there are many mechanisms to be developed. but I'm less optimistic google will do that step, because on the other hand google prohibit the ad serving crypto.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
its own cryptocurrency.

Maybe there are some major reasons why google will do that. Of course if this is all about minor issues google would not impose this kind of decision. Let us see in the future if what will happen or what will be the effect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Rotten and ineffective policies actually prohibit advertising. It is not clear until the end of what it was done in fact.Perhaps because of the pressure of the authorities, and maybe in connection with the release of his coin...
Activity: 180
of course it is quite possible, and very able. Growing crypto, heading towards the better. Then I am sure that this crypto will be able to attract and collaborate with classmates big company google to join. Probably just a matter of time only.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
its own cryptocurrency.
google is already operating and it is already establish with or without coins on it those company who wish to plug an advertisement in google will have to pay the google for it in exchange to plug their ads. As we all know that googl has already huge profit on it so there is no need for them to make such coins to earn more.
Activity: 361
its own cryptocurrency.
It is really not a good idea for Google to do that. Even if you are trying to lunch your own cryptocurrency, you should not ban the advertisement of others. To me it is really unfair on their side.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
its own cryptocurrency.

Just a speculation nothing concrete til now, maybe because is not that stable yet, once it stabilized it could happen, of course, Google wants to make a huge profit while keeping their credibility, once cryptocurrency gains a lot of credibilities, we could see that happening.
Activity: 140
The big guys in technology are overpowering themselves to build their own coin. But this time I think they have no intention.
If that happens then I think it's very interesting.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
Google also wants to be in a trend Wink even Facebook is developing its own cryptocurrency, so Google is not worse. GOOGOIN Grin... coming soon...
Activity: 84
I think that over time, and Google will make its own coin ... I think it's inevitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
This kind of thing gets hard certain truth. prohibition had indeed declared by Google but I think now it has no great influence. If Google will issue its own crypto will certainly be a good thing. This certainly is a form of support for crypto and crypto price will effect conferring to the other to be the higher.
Activity: 420
I tend to the fact that most likely Google is really preparing to launch its cryptocurrency and clearing the site. I believe that this is one of the most literate moves that could be done.
Activity: 238
Why not? I consider that Google has enough resources to have its own coin and what is more I am sure that it will become valueable and popular very fast.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
I can’t say if this possible that Google will have their own coin but behalf of it
I think there’s a possibility or chance that it will be happen if this is the aim of the company of Google in this business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
It is very likely to happen to Google make their own coins. It's not impossible because search engines like google certainly have a lot of fans and even has a great name in the capital. easy course for Google if you want to make them into a large coin. see the potential crypto are growing each year certainly also be a strong reason for Google to allow for issuing their own coins.
Activity: 199
its own cryptocurrency.
I think it is, more than that , an ICO will be guaranteed to be successful in thier case, because I dont know any person on the Earth, who would not invest in Google ICO, lol. I`ll be the one, who will do that as fast as I can.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Yes,crypto currency has many coins.Many companies make own coin use it for transaction.But it is possible by only big companies which are known by all over the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
For a huge company like Google, almost anything is possible! Creating a Google coin is easy for them with all of their resources. Remember that Google is now the #1 search engine around. So I am pretty sure, if they ever consider it, that they know and they are capable of creating their own coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
its own cryptocurrency.

I thought, Yes. Since previously one of Alphabet Inc.'s subsidiaries 'Google Ventures' once participated as a bitcoin investor. Based on his experience, it seems that they have successfully studied the performance of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Indeed, I do think it is workable for Google to dispatch their own particular coin. It is hard not to see about the advantages blockchain and crypto can convey to associations.
Pages:
Jump to: