Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 22. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think Google already has its own coins, but they haven't released them yet. This is only a matter of time, and the era of cryptocurrency is set to sail.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May be one day Google will decide to start their own coin or blockchain project. But in these days I don't find this to be very useful for them, as they already earn big money
Activity: 566
Google having their own chain or cryptosys is possible, blockchain space is not restricted to any organization it's a new advancement new idea and use case are wanted and welcome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.
I believe they are already planning to have their own cryptocurrency but they wanna make sure it will be a hack resistance. They are already learned from the past hacking activities that happened on other altcoins.
Activity: 504
I think that the company wants Google to make concessions for it and it blackmails the community with its statement.
Activity: 167
I think that now there is a lot of gossip around this situation and it is still difficult to make any predictions.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
its own cryptocurrency.
nothing is impossible if they build their own coin, and there's nothing wrong with that, the decision is in their hands.
and can you add more links or sources for the information you have shared where you find the speculations about google.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Of course it's possible, I think it will happen in a year. I do not even know what kind of coins they will be, but I already want to buy them) Such a corporation as Google will not be trivial, they definitely will release something worthwhile. I'm sure that their coin will immediately take place in the top.

If they do have an adviser before trying to come up with their own blockchain, the advisor would probably advise them not to do it. The adviser would rather give google the idea to just buy bitcoin as much as they could because by doing so they c an rule another world once again. I don't know how true it is that they will really create their own token but once they do that, it may be centralize.

If not centralized, then their codes will be copied/forked over and over and will create more tokens alike. That is opensource. Believe that!
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think it's perfectly possible for Google to have its own coin, although not yet. It's just American policy. If the future policy is open, I think most companies will have their own coins.
Activity: 140
Yes it is very possible, the future is full of possibilities. Google won't have a choice but to embrace blockchain technology if that's what is in demand.

Possibilities of google making their own coin is big. Because this company already establish well in terms of technology aspect. If they gonna make their own coin its a huge impact to the crypto currency. It encourage more investors and bring positive impact to the market.
Activity: 70
Of course it's possible, I think it will happen in a year. I do not even know what kind of coins they will be, but I already want to buy them) Such a corporation as Google will not be trivial, they definitely will release something worthwhile. I'm sure that their coin will immediately take place in the top.
Activity: 116
its own cryptocurrency.

Yes for me everything is impossible as long aas you have the courage to do it.
But I am wondering what will do to their coin?
Instead of banning crypto in their website they must embrace the changes in our technology..
Activity: 308
Actually every company can do that even Google. It is really depending on them if they will own a coin or not because they have a big name on it at the same time more critics and companies contradict it. So it is not really that easy for them to own a coin.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
its own cryptocurrency.

Maybe,theres a big possibility thats google can create there own ICO project development in order to create there own coins,because they are capable of doing  this kind of cryptocurrency project and at the same time they can create  there own advertisement,otherwise all this things become possible and legit and depends all the decision of googles team.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Of course such large corporation as google can create their own cryptocurrency but they also can use something of existing. So will see.
If they really need to create their own coin they are going to do it, it does not make sense for them to use the project of someone else, after all when you have a business worth billions of dollars you are not going to depend in a new coin that is only worth a few million dollars, and even if they did not knew how to create their own coin tailored to their own needs they could hire the developers of the coin that resembles the most what they want and pay them to create a coin for them.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have seen that many people have been posting same threads on google creating their own coins and that will ban crytpo adverts. I think when they launch it will be a great opportunity for us all.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i think it's possible, but not now. maybe 2-5 years again until crypto is well-known by many people
then we can buy any service google by their coin Cheesy
Activity: 75
I don’t see reason why they would not have one , if not yet then probably in close future for sure. It’s a growing product and google are huge company. So question if you were in charge of google would you make your own coin or not?
It would make such a easier life for them . Imagine only paying wages to employees with coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
It’s veru possible for everyone to have a coin of their own
It all depends on the team
Their ideas and what they want to do to benefit the general public

Don’t underestimate anyone
Activity: 168
This is more than possible, but it is important that many people will not take this token seriously, because of the policy of the Google campaign in relation to crypto-currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: