Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it possible to Google to have their own coin ? - page 23. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Virtual currency is becoming a new hot. Facebook is expected to bring their own cryptocurrency, Google might do the same. We are moving towards a cashless society and cryptocurrencies can be a medium to that. With many countries and companies already exploring the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, it won't be wrong to expect Google to come up with one sooner or later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
Now we should not make hasty conclusions, but nevertheless the prohibition of Google will have simply terrible effect.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
That's a reason, everyone wants to run the technology, Google is more likely to do it, but I'm glad if we can make more money from it,
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
I think they maybe develop own private blockchain, maybe they dont need their own coin. They have enough money and community around them.
Activity: 126
I think it's possible remaining that google are biggest internet company right now. And I think that sometime they will realize and interested to involving in crypto especially with their huge name.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Yes, they will have their own coin. Google ecosystem is too big and they can issue their own cryptocurrency for payment in their ecosystem and their partners. Many newspapers has write that Google are trying to hire more and more blockchain devs.
Activity: 75
The future is just around the corner . And Google will have no choice how to use blockchain . And why not do it . Google is always improving.
Activity: 118
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

yeah this is possible, why not? the future is full of possibilities. Everyone is free to have his or her own coin in the crypto space, as well as google. and google is a very big company and carrying the latest technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Of course that Google can and will create their own coin if they think that it will be a successful one. And it most like it would be a successful, as very many people trust Google and would want to own their coin.
Activity: 210
In March, the company announced that it will begin to study the blockchain. If such news came out, then they have already begun work on this much earlier. I think that in the near future we will learn about the launch of Google and Facebook.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If the information about Google's own coin is confirmed, then this will be the most successful solution to the problem, because all traders understand how all this may end ..
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
Yes it is possible google always go to the trend and Im pretty sure that they will make their own coin but I think they wont do it now especially the market is bad this year, If they introduce their own altcoin for sure it will be strategic also in the right time. Im pretty sure that they will make their own coin
Activity: 98
I think so . Google may well create its own cryptocurrency
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Big company like google can really make their own coin no doubt about it, they have technology, and money. Still if google want to make such coin they can make it anytime, they have resources.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Google will be the one to benefit the most if they would adopt blockchain tech and create their own coin as they have a large audiences which use their platform in their every day life. However, it is the very same reason why they are not yet doing it as migrating to a new environment (blockchain) will take many considerations.
If Google publishes its own tokens and applies Blockchain technology in their field, I am sure more than half of the world's population will know this market and will certainly engage in investment if there is a google engagement.  I think anything can happen because I'm sure google will be the leading investor of Cryptocurrency in the future and we just hope it can happen.
Activity: 70
at the moment, I don't think Google thinks about it as many people say . But soon their plans may change ) and if they still want to release their krito, It will be a new bitcoin)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It could just be it will happen. Google is a great search engine and with the capital, it could certainly just as easily google to be able to get a great demand. Anyway, it is the crypto field began to recognize many many people as promised. so I think reasonable only if Google might want to launch their own crypto.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Google will be the one to benefit the most if they would adopt blockchain tech and create their own coin as they have a large audiences which use their platform in their every day life. However, it is the very same reason why they are not yet doing it as migrating to a new environment (blockchain) will take many considerations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Financial executives spoke against # Google's decision
to ban # cryptocurrency # advertising. They argued that
the ban is unethical. Nunn even speculated that the real
reason for the ban is that Google is preparing to launch
its own cryptocurrency.

yes of course. we can't contain cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, there will be a time that every company will adjust to this current technological breakthrough. in case of google, it has the power to release its own.  
Activity: 98
In our world, nothing is impossible) especially since it's Google . you never know what to expect from them
Pages:
Jump to: