Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 23. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
If you a swing trader i think now is good times to buy altcoin and hold it in 3 or 4 month, i believe bull run of crypto market will come in next a few month. This crypto market now already tired in the bottom and they will going up and give fantastic return for the community. Cryptocurrency market is bubble so the market cap possible will going to $1 Bn just in afew month.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
June 10, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
Do you feel like total shit about your portfolio? Despondent? That's your buy signal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:01:33 PM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

No. The market still in red. This is the right time to buy altcoins because the price still low and i think it will increasing soon. So grab this opportunity now
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
June 10, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
When you asked this question then the market was pretty high as compared to today. When it dropped today I bought even more REMME coins and IOST tokens which are my favourite undervalued coins right now.

When you asked then REMME coin was pretty high with 25% + in the current value and toady when it fell down then I just stacked up more REM coins because I know this is the right to buy it as an altcoin.

Yes, off course when you see fall then always buy your favourite coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
I think you can buy now but you might not buying the bottom yet in some cases. However, it's good buying at the moment but don't buy it at once.
Activity: 201
June 10, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

What do you think?

yes this is the right time to buy altcoins.
Because the price is still low at this time and it keep decreasing.
So this is the good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we're Radio, online!
June 10, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
I think this time is the right time to buy altcoin. If we check again now the market is red, of course this is a good opportunity to buy some altcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 11:25:26 AM
It depends on the situation of the coin you're going to invest in. Also, some altcoins relies heavily on Ethereum and Bitcoin prices so you should consider first before buying.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
I think it's right now to buy Altcoins.

Which will give a good profit ... - a difficult question. I believe that in 2018 there are many good projects, but the profits can be expected not earlier than in two years
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 10:46:57 AM
Yes, I think it is the right time to buy altcoins actually, because their prices are cheap nowadays since the whole crypto market is down recently, and we can buy the most valuable altcoins with the cheapest prices now and after sometime we will have the chance to sell again with higher rate since the price will go up in the future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
June 10, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
At the moment, I think the best moment to buy altcoin. Because the prices of bitcoin to down and many good news in the future.
Bitcoin price is currently sudden dump so this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Altcoins also supportive platform so we should split to invest in both altcoin and Bitcoin. Because everyone expectation is promising and potential platform so bitcoin is the good for our future journey.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

I think now the market is still low so I think it's a good time to buy a coin and I suggest buying potential coins like ETH, NEO, EOS and ADA and then you hold in the next few months until the market fully recovers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
Take a look of the price drops happend in the past few days and you will know that it's the right time to buy and hold some coins, but make sure you are ready to face the result weather it is good or not because I don't want you to regret the decision you've made. So first clear your mind and double think if you are really ready to take some of your cash for something that can make your life better by providing a lot of money by need of some risks.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 10, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
There is always a subcode that comes at the time to get it. But the period we are in now is really the period when most of the projects are going under. Entrance from here may cause it to come down a bit, but it will definitely pick up again.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:38:46 AM
At the moment, I think the best moment to buy altcoin. Because the prices of bitcoin to down and many good news in the future.
June 10, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
I think now we have stable time and seems like market should not go down hard. I buy altcoins now, but not so much - approximately 15 - 20% of my money
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 10, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

What do you think?
In my opinion, right now is a great time to buy altcoin. At present the prices of all crypto have fallen sharply, I believe that in the next few weeks they will quickly increase in price, so you should buy now. I recommend buying altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap because they have good growth potential. Some of the altcoin you should buy are Monero, NEO, Litecoin, Cardano and especially Ethereum. For me, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins, it brings great stability, it's very popular, most ICO projects use the Ethereum platform. I believe that the end of this year Ethereum price will be over $ 1500
Activity: 186
June 10, 2018, 10:25:11 AM
it's great for now to have Altcoin by buying it for now. because buying it is the easiest and most efficient way to get Altcoin. I'm sure indeed with buy will be very easy and profitable. currently, the price of Altcoin is not so high. so it would be very beneficial if Altcoin it is progressing quite rapidly. Based on what i am seeing now in coinmarketcap this morning I think it's time to buy altcoins because the market is dipping now. We buy when price is dipping and sell when it's soaring. However before you conclude in your investment decision do a due diligent search. Thanks
Activity: 136
June 10, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy Altcoins because most of the altcoins price is fall down at this time. If you invest in altcoins then you will get huge profit whenever this market will go upside.because a positive outcome is expected after the G20 summit.
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:55:56 AM
Yes, now is the right time to buy altcoin.Before we miss the train because the price will soon rise.My suggestion is buy bitcoin and ethereum to save, just look at the price will go up soon.You will get a great profit if you follow my advice. I think cryptocurrency is slowly becoming stable.And the year 2019 will be a big year for the market.
Pages:
Jump to: