Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 21. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 11:43:05 AM
Crypto market is very down from its all-time high price and and popular coins are at very cheap price. So according to me this is the best time to buy more coins at current price to get good profit.
But if you see market conditions, it seems that crypto market will down in coming days and coins will available at low price.
So now decision is yours, that what you want to do, you want to wait or want to buy coins at current level.
All currencies are on dump right now specially altcoin, this ia the right time to buy a cheaper coin like ethereum I choose this coin to buy because this was already proven and the fluctuations changes day by day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
Crypto market is very down from its all-time high price and and popular coins are at very cheap price. So according to me this is the best time to buy more coins at current price to get good profit.
But if you see market conditions, it seems that crypto market will down in coming days and coins will available at low price.
So now decision is yours, that what you want to do, you want to wait or want to buy coins at current level.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
Hmm, for me its good to invest now since the value of coin is low now, you can hodl it until the price of that coin rise up. Its better than doing nothing when you can do something about
the current situation of the market. Believe that the market will rise up and you will earn more by investing while the market is down. Have patience and observer the market.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 02:17:59 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoyins for a short time, while the market is on the rise
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
From my point of view, altcoins are progressive now. But as members say, this progress depends on BTC and ETH very strong. Despite on it you still have a time to earn on it.

Some of them really show the progress but still, I think that the market is not stable. It will take it several months to recover. That is why now you can invest in the altcoins - later they will gain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 15, 2018, 01:24:59 AM
For me, if you are trying to survive the market, you should take every opportunity you can get. If there is sudden drop on price, regardless if its bitcoin or alt you have to take risk and buy. Don't aim for one time big time purchase and hoping that it will go up again. This is very basic and every trader should know about this.  Learn how to sell your coin where in you will have more gains but don't let it limit your capability to buy/increase your assets.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 01:20:07 AM
From my point of view, altcoins are progressive now. But as members say, this progress depends on BTC and ETH very strong. Despite on it you still have a time to earn on it.
Activity: 294
June 14, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
Yes now is the right time to buy altcoins because the market now is going down this is the time to but more coins for you to hold and wait for the market to recover again
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
As the market is in bearish condition, this is the best time to invest in some good altcoins which are available in very cheap price due to this bearish conditions of market. When the market will be recover from these bad conditions, You can get smart returns on your investment.
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

It is time to buy altcoin right now. But to be honest, it is not because the market is green right but because the market is actually red. You would want to buy not when prices are going up but when they are going down. And you will want to sell when the market status is green. That's how it should be.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 13, 2018, 07:41:04 PM
This time it is very reasonable to invest in altcoins because the exchange rate of the entire market is falling dramatically. When the market increases in exchange rates as you post it should not invest in cryptos because it will quickly lose money because the exchange rate will decrease after a period of rising time.
Activity: 532
June 13, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
I think that it is actually a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. You can buy altcoins and Bitcoin. If you buy now Ethereum, ADA, EOS, Bitcoin (for example) then in a month you will get one and a half times more.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 13, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
don't buy for now, better wait some time. because I think the crypto currency will still fall. because the predicted bitcoin price will reach three bottom, or if it is not achieved. then the bitcoin price will go in at $ 3000. so be patient to get plenty of stock of crypto currency. I hope bitcoin will reach 3 bottom. in order to get back up high.
Xmm
Activity: 440
June 13, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
It is necessary to understand that you will go, it is good to study the projects behind which this or that coin is worth! I believe that some projects have a future! And some projects can make you many times richer than if you bought Bitcoin...
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
Actually there is no right or wrong time for investment in the crypto currency market generally. Most of the time, it has been seen that altcoins are dependent on the bitcoin. But we cannot say with certainty that there is a relationship but it has been witnessed. So according to me, Bitcoin investment is the best then u can think for others.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
June 13, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
Now market is red. Almost all altcoins has dropped very much. So if you have free ETH or Bitcoin or USDT then you can buy some alts in very attractive price. The main question which altcoins will rise when market will grow up. It is need to think twice before making decision.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
June 12, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
This is a very interesting time to increase the portfolio because all or almost all are in decline. I personally always save some amount in fiat with a security or possible investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
June 12, 2018, 04:57:13 PM
The market is falling and many see this as a big problem and do not know what to do now. I see new opportunities opened up, opportunities for investing at a good price.
Activity: 359
June 12, 2018, 04:56:52 PM
 I would rather say, that right now, in the beginning of June, there is a good time to buy altcoins! Because now whole market is going red completely!
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
I think altcoins are at the dip right now but I think its not right time to buy now, first we need to see btc to break 10k if btc break this u can buy which altcoin u want Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: