Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 24. (Read 2857 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 10, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I think now is the right time to buy altcoin because the green market indicates the development of crypto market has improved. so this can be used as one of the potential coin options to gain profit in the future.
This time everything are in red and we have passed the green candle. But i just try to expect this as a short term bearish trend. The only main reason because everyone can get their cheap coin due to this bearish trend, and a lot of small with a lot of potential just like remme token looks so cheap right now.

The marketcap is even less than 12 million dollar and it's really promising to jump in the remme project. Everyone was accumulating more cheap coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:35:18 AM

What do you think?
I think now is the right time to buy altcoin because the green market indicates the development of crypto market has improved. so this can be used as one of the potential coin options to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 10, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
In these days , market is going down i guess.Its good time for investment.We'll see market situtations.This month is very important for market.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
Remember that being in a green stage is risky than buying it at the red stage because this is the moment that you can earn big as long as you can choose the right one.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Yes,It is the right time to buy altcoin because at that time price is very low. Soon the price will be increase than you will earn more profit. So I preference to buy bitcoin and eth coin. Then you will earn profit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

What do you think?
If you want to buy altcoins buy when the price drops or red because the profits will be greater than buying when the price again rose or colored green.

Though altcoins are just starting to recover but it is still the right time to invest. Once you had bought your alts, just make it sure to hold long even if it will take more months or even a year of waiting to be able to gain much greater profit from your investment. Be updated with your investment from time to time then you will have to decide later on what will happen next.

Buy altcoins in a cheap price that had a great potential that you know, are has a great chance to gain huge profits. Split your money in many different cryptos that is better the should do.

Also researching about the altcoin that you're going to invest to is a huge thing to help you minimize your loss.
Activity: 212
June 10, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

What do you think?
actually there is no time to spent something there is no destiny to buy something because if you really like that thing you will but it asap without exact day that you believe change your mindset put god first in every decision you make
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 10, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

What do you think?
If you want to buy altcoins buy when the price drops or red because the profits will be greater than buying when the price again rose or colored green.

Though altcoins are just starting to recover but it is still the right time to invest. Once you had bought your alts, just make it sure to hold long even if it will take more months or even a year of waiting to be able to gain much greater profit from your investment. Be updated with your investment from time to time then you will have to decide later on what will happen next.

Buy altcoins in a cheap price that had a great potential that you know, are has a great chance to gain huge profits. Split your money in many different cryptos that is better the should do.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 10, 2018, 07:44:25 AM
I consider this as a right time to buy Altcoin because the value of the alts in the market is low and it is a good thing especially when you want to invest because you will surely have your profit when the price increases again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
My suggestion is wait a bit longer or may be until the year 2018, as 2018 is the year of regulation, which will affect more or less the crypto world. Wait for some months and then go for it.
Activity: 152
June 10, 2018, 07:38:24 AM
Most of the prices are still going down, maybe this oculd be a good time to put your money, or maybe not.. it is really upto you and what do you want to do after all
Activity: 448
June 10, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

What do you think?

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:36:13 AM
It’s time to buy specific altcoins with less value and thus more opportunities of getting hiked in the future.
For example, I am looking at crypto currency like REMME project.

If you invest in REMME then we already secure most of the profits because it is still have to reach the ICO prices and thus before it covers that much window we must go and secure ourselves by investing into it.

There are many other projects like REMME with less value but good market status, however I have got many buzz channels for REMME who thinks that it’s getting higher more popular than others in faster way.

There is good connection with the current situation of market and hence I think it’s best time to buy specific altcoins really. ;-)
Activity: 82
June 10, 2018, 07:31:42 AM
It is never too late to invest in cryptocurrency because at the moment it is the best technology that will evolve and bring profit to many people who understand the her
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:30:10 AM
Most of the altcoins are still cheap and affordable as of now. I think this is the right time to buy altcoins before the market totally recovers and increase its value. We don’t exactly know when will the price increase happen, but we should this opportunity to buy more and just sell on the right tume.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

What do you think?
Activity: 13
June 10, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

What do you think?
Mostly are down by more than 50% so for me it's definitely a yes. Well, I'm also acquiring more coins right now. I walk the talk.

Im trying to invest on something, seeing your opinion is really a big help to me as a newbie, thanks.
Activity: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
This is definitely a good time for you to get your hands on some altcoins as the prices have dropped. Last I checked, the prices seem to have dropped again this year and all of the coins are bleeding red right now which means that prices have fallen a lot so you can buy altcoins for really cheap prices from here in out.
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
Do not rush to make a decision , today is green , tomorrow is red . it is necessary to assess the situation before investing
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
June 10, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
I think that time is always right, if you buy the right coin. The key word WHAT not WHEN. Because with long-term investment, the time of purchase and price do not matter much.

Fully agree: of course, everybody would like to buy the dip and hope for a steady rise but this is hard to do. Most of the time, to make money, you must buy good assets. And you will find them by studying and learning
Pages:
Jump to: