Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin? - page 20. (Read 2857 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 11:44:29 PM
The choice of altcoin is very difficult, you do not know which one will appreciate and which one will die. So the best option is to allow time to prove that only long-term survival can invest, indicating that it has a certain value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
It is difficult to determine when to buy. The market is constantly changing, which no one can predict. So if you feel like buying, buy.
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 11:17:19 PM
Yes and No, depends on the coin in question. If the team is active and are fighting to recover then this is a low and it will go back up in which case buy. If its just some coin that shows no promise except oh yea we will make you money but no mention of how or what they will do then no, keep your money.

Its always specific to the coin

I am running a crypto review site that is building a team to review Altcoins and give a result. The reviews are prompted by requests from the community. Tomorrow it starts.

https://discord.gg/jYx6uz
Activity: 378
June 27, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
I see from the current market conditions that are falling, I think this time is right to buy some potential altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, EOS, and Litecoin with the cheap price so do not miss this opportunity to buy before the price back high.
Activity: 152
June 27, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

personally, I think, if the time is right to buy a lot of potential altcoin among my evaluations, of course, you can also have other options for yourself. Although altcoin prices are heavily dependent on Bitcoin fluctuations, according to current prices, it will be the most suitable opportunity for us to buy and wait for our profit. So, the point is just buying it now.

Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

What do you think?

in my opinion, if I think at this time you can buy altcoin. Because the market is stable lately and the selling price is a little low.
Also, some altcoins rely heavily on the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin so you should consider first before buying.

Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
I see a lot of declines that happened to Altcoin. so it would be very dangerous to have Altcoin because the risk level is high enough. so I do not recommend to buy Altcoin at this time. because it will be very risky, otherwise it is better waiting first.
Activity: 546
June 27, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
Yes, I think it is the right time as the prices are pretty low now and is expected to grow soon. SO, this is the best time to buy altcoin and hopefully you will earn much when the prices will go up.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
yes this is the best time to buy altcoin since it is not that high and the price is not yet that stable and you can get profit once it goes up.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

What do you think?
luck so but what I see now altcoin prices slightly increased because the market is still not fully stable then I do not know you have to buy altcoin or hold altcoin because now the price of altcoin is also still not stable, but I am sure the possibility with you holding altcoin and wait for altcoin price back you can get a good profit

Activity: 153
June 26, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
Yes, its the right time to buy now for the price is affordable because the market is still red. Sell it when you think the price is already high. But for now its good to hold it first and wait so that you can have high profit soon.
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
what altkoiny why do you better do something else, for example, invest in other projects like Socratus
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

What do you think?

Absolutely yes, right now is the best time to buy altcoins because the prices are currently decreasing in the market so we can always expect to earn more profit after a few months if we hoard a huge amount today.
Activity: 308
June 26, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
I'm not in a hurry to buy altcoys. I wait until the market stabilizes and begins to grow. I have full pockets of coins that have fallen in price and do not want to buy more.
Activity: 574
June 26, 2018, 04:33:29 PM
To wait too a variant, not for long, but with a rose. Wait for another red candle, that would be for sure. Although it is clear that in any case after a while you will still be in the black.
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 04:31:42 PM
personally, I think that the market has been red for a long time and I think that now is not a good time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
June 26, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
It is difficult to figure out as to when will be altcoins to go back to their bullish days but I still keep on buying and average down some of my holdings. I think altcoins may possibly pump up before a late this year bitcoin rally.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
June 26, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
Just keep and buy a little for averaging - the best strategy for the next year or two. 2017 passed, it's better to forget about mega-profits, it will be calmer.
Activity: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
In my opinion, this is the best time. Because the market is falling and the coin can be bought for cheap. As long as possible. Because soon the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
Whether you see red or green market is irrelevant if you plan your buying properly. Good entry will determine your profit or loss overall! It is important you entry is such that it will give you upper hand in any market situations!
Pages:
Jump to: