Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 84. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It is not risky to purchase coin that are not among top 100, there are many coins undervalued that can be adopted by masses any moment they are hidden gems. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
These coins which are not in top 100 are risky coins because not much traders have their eyes on that coins but there are some coins in these altcoins which have a project ahead and that project have to be completed and when that project is completed then the coin start to rise and then at sometimes it get a higher value and the coin start to rise in the top 100 coins. The early investors often get a huge profit from that type of coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

Risky? Yes. Too risky? It all depends on your risk-reward comfort levels, PLUS your knowledge and ability to both read the market and understand whether coins outside the top 100 are still in a growth phase, simply undervalued, or never going to get anywhere. Buying a top 20 coin isn't a guarantee for success either. Bitconnect was a top 20 coin even though we all know what happened with that. If you trust the team and the product then i'd say there's more upside to buying a coin outside the top 100 with the same amount of risk.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
It is risky to even buy below the top ten cryptocurrencies not to talk of the top hundred cryptocurrencies. With hundred you have gone through a large number of coins and there is no guarantee that any of these coins will do well. They could end up failing too in the short term. There really is a higher chance to lose your money when you invest below the top hundred coins though.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
yes it is, but every investment in cryptocurrency is a risk. but if you find an altcoin which has a bright future, and you fully believe on it. you can try to buy it and take the risk, who knows maybe one day, that coin will become the lucky coin that will give you much profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
this is a very big risk, but it happens so that coins are not from the list of the top 100, they are rising very much in price, such coins are hard to find and the situation on the market is now incomprehensible, what kind of hell is going on
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
Do not worry, and there are many potential Altcoins not in the top 100. But if you buy Altcoin in the top 100, you still can run the risk. Currently, I own a number Altcoin not top 100 CMC, but all Altcoin have doubled the rate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
this is a big risk, which can bring a lot of profit. if you are willing to spend a small part of their funds to invest them in different currencies, try to earn it. I would have. many coins can add up to 100% to the price.
Activity: 912
Risks are always there, you can invest in a coin from the top-100 and burn out. Then the card will lie down. It is necessary to take responsibility for the choice of altcoin for investment.
Activity: 645
It is not risky to buy non top 100 crypto currencies,some of them still have great potential even more than those in the top 100
Activity: 85
There is always risk either you buy from top 100 or below.  Losing money depends on your skills and strategy when investing in crypto. It doesn't mean investing in top 100 will gives you more profit.
Activity: 168

You talk too general. The term top 100 is too  vague BTC or Ripple in top 100 but you can not compare them at all, at least take a look at the price, market history, pool etc.
You have to make your own research about one certain currency, what's the current price, investing data, why it gonna raise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
If there is a best crypto why should choose which are on the lower level. of course, it is under the same opportunity and its potential is small if compared to that have a high ranking. better look for sure only that is investing in the crypto has high levels so that could also gain great results.
Activity: 238
actually, it's risky. i mean is if the coin is not on the top 100 cryptocurrencies list, that means the coin is less favored by investors. and the chance to get a profit is small. so if you have money it would be better if you buy a coin that is obviously a good prospect, so it will reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
You can lose money with every coin/token, top100 or not. Risks are higher of course when projects are just out of ICO since they usually are still far away from actual products, mainnet launches etc. However, you can lose just as much with a top100 coin, for example when there's fud or other set-backs. Or simply because the project is 100% awesome, but not so much a hype project so no volume. I usually go for low cap coins, and often these are the ones that are just out of ICO. $CHX and $EFX are two great examples.....super low caps, relative low supply and teams that work hard to get somewhere....no guarantees though, could still turn southwards if they are unable to deliver...but with these low caps they are bound to become worth more Smiley.
Activity: 56
Yeah it's riskier, but with greater risk comes greater reward. Top 10 cryptocurrencies are the safest to buy, but more money can be made with low caps. There are some great projects which lack marketing beyond top 100, if you play your cards right and buy the right ones, you'll be laughing your way to the bank.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Every good start on the top 100 before going to the top 50, 20 until they reach the top 10 or 5, just take a clear look on coins that you want to invest in, see if they really have a chance to reach the top 5 in the market in the future.
Activity: 84
Its more like a high risk, high reward investment. I put very little money into some low caps coins sometimes. If you remember the last bull run from last year, every crap coin on every exchange saw massive gains. Literally, in whatever shitcoin you invested, you gained massive ROI, so it makes sense to invest a little bit of money into such coins and hold on to them and waiting for the massive spike.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think this strategy is only one, where you can earn a real profit, when project is still not pumped and there is no big exchanges yet. But yes, it more risky.
With a lots of project being introduce from time to time, its really hard to invest your money with coins that doesn't have enough supports and volume
chances being manipulated and being trapped is really possible, better to think deeper and have a lots of things to consider before taking this risk, is
like a gamble from my own assessment.
Activity: 112
Yes, it more risky but also more profitable and more potential. We also have to smart and wise when we invest in ICO or something like that. Also we can reduce that risk with our knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: