Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 87. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
Hmm i think it will be based on that project and the team.. Etc
You know those top 100 never started at top 100 they started lower than that and grow
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
No, it isn't. Many good projects still undervalue and under ICO price too.
that's chance for you to grab some cheap one. just make sure you know about the thing you buy
And thats the hardest thing to learn,on how to find the right coin to buy

No one of us know what would be the next great thing because if we do,we will buy them all and just wait for the right time to sell.

With how many coins around the globe yes Risk is more buying not in top 100 coins
Activity: 336
Unequivocally, the risk is present, but if you chose the correct crypto currency not from the top 100, you are a rich man.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
it's better to take it safe than to get the impact, pick and buy top 100 coins is a good choice, but you also need to know the project from the coin, it's much safer if you buy top 30 coins, and the coin is already in some market
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Risk always exists. But in my opinion, if you have done a good study of the project, the risk is falling, but the opportunity to gain multiple profits is increasing, because some coins outside the top 100 are undervalued.
Activity: 259
It depends because not all the not top 100 crypto is risky because there is a chance that crypto curreccies will succeed.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
it is not risky, but need to follow those projects to know, when they start/finish, when they come out on the market, to know what the best time to trade it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
Actually there are a lot of risk even if you are investing on top 100 cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of it. But, buying in top 100 alts is one of the best choice there is. I think, less risk.
Activity: 22
Yes, It is risky. But big risk = big gain (or big loss). Nevertheless I would join an ICO instead of these coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

I think that it is a lot more risky, than the top twenty for example.
Investing in coin outside top 100 can get you bigger profit, because they are the once to go 10x-100x.
Bigger risk most of the time means bigger rewards.
Activity: 154
Yes of course it's very risky. But at the same time it's a very good chance to get rich. Just in such coins you need to invest a small amount.
Activity: 140
Not at all. I am personally love stuff like that, because you can gain a few hundreds of %. Just do a good research before investment, also do not forget about diversification of your portfolio. Because if you do - you already lost. Also pick a coins with a small capitalization and, of course, with good idea.
Activity: 150
It doesn't symbolise risks if you are not holding coins within the range of first 100 on Cmc. There many coins down there that actually have so great potentials. Investments into coin within the top 100 range is just trying to be safe with cryptos. Nothing more, nothing less.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?
there are many risks. Most of the coins outside the top 100 are often called junk coins and have no value. But sometimes there are a lot of pennies that are of great interest and it will easily fall into the top 100 after a short time
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
it is not risky, but need to follow those projects to know, when they start/finish, when they come out on the market, to know what the best time to trade it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think the money market can not guess which coin will be in the top 100. So if you invest some coins in the top 100-200 then I think there will be less risk. Find potential coins and invest money in them
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
If you want secure investment then choice 100.I think top 10 or 15 is more secure but the problem with them is they have already high trading volume so they have a little less chance to grow than some little coin. And yeah when you choose a small coin there is a lot more risk but you can see many coin comes form 200-300 ranking to under 100 with a huge profit.A great example is wanchain when its comes first wanchain is in 200-300 position in 3 weeks its in top 100 and it comes top more. So its up to you where you invest.So do some research before invest.
Activity: 169
I am currently investing some altcoin outside the top 100, because I will accept the risk if the altcoin I own does not increase. But maybe a few months my Altcoin will be in the top 10
Activity: 126
I think you should invest money in the top 200 or 300. Because there are a lot of coins after the ICO and listed on the exchange will always be in the top 200-300.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
Buying any coin is already a risk. Outside of the top 100 list, there are also good and prospective coins that can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: