Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it risky to buy not top 100 crypto currencies? - page 91. (Read 8816 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes it is too risky to buy cryptocurencies that is not in top 100 you might experience this
◽️You might loose your money.
◽️You can still sell it but in a low price.
◽️You cannot trade it because their is no value in the exchange.
◽️You can sell it P2P but low chance of selling it.
◽️You can still earn, but you will earn with a low price.

What I have listed is just my opinion, you can still do whst ever you like. You can still buy cryptocurrencies thst is not in the top 100. You can search on how you can still earn with the cryptocurrencies that is not on top 100.
Activity: 107
Personally, I would not buy such coins. I'm not risking. Although you may be lucky and your risk will be justified.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

There are many good coins outside of the top 100 but you have to do a lot of research to find them. The top 100 are generally safe investments but you won't get massive gains from them. Outside the top 100 you can get coins like xspec or deeponion which can easily go 10x
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
Most of them are scamm but if you are enough lucky you can get 1000x . Sometimes I prefer to buy "scamm" coins worth 100 euros predicting that they will be at least 2x in future
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
To be honest, even the top 100 Cryptos could be risky.. I'd rather go with the top 20 to be 'relatively' safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I think is risky to buy not just altcoins that are below the top 100 in capitalisation but also those that are on the top 100 list. Don't forget that everything crypto is risky. But if you can buy from the top 100 list then nothing stops you from buying from those below the list because some tgem are even performing better than those on the top list.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Hey what do you think, is it risky to buy crypto currencies that are not top 100? I mean do you have a higher chance to lose your money or not?

For me it is very risky since a lot of these would definitely be a scam or just a pump and dump altcoins so I would do extra research effort before actually being involved to one of these cryptocurrencies but still if you managed to invest to legit ones then you might just hit the jackpot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
There's no guarantee that there's no risk in investing in top 100 crypto currency. I think you'll have a higher chance of losing money on the top 100 coins because most of the time the top 100 coins are mostly affected when there are market declines.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
it is sure risky. they got less demand that is why they are not at the top 100 but there are some promising coins too. better research it and if you want you can invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I believe that this is a big risk . But there is also the possibility that one of these altcoins can dramatically increase in price several times
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Maybe it's a bit more risky, because when a coin is out of 100, it's mean the coin is not too popular and the investors are not too pay attention with that coin, so the developers and the marketing need to improve that, but even with that you still can make profit with it
Activity: 252
In my opinion, its quite risky to buy coins that are not in the top 100 but again, this is crypto and one can make his or her research and select a coin that has low marketcap with good team and great technology, I think overtime, the investment would yield good profits. Its a high risk high reward investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Well, every investment in crypto always include the risks. How risks of your investment will depend on your coins, strategy, and also chance. Here, we may be able to invest in some coins that are not included in top 100. however, one to remember is that do you research them first? What are their technology and platform? How is about the value? is the rate and change stable or often in red? This question can make us be aware and smart in choosing the right coin. I can say yes it may include more risks if you don't really investigate it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes of course. I am afraid to invest in those coins it is because it might be gone in a few months or a year from its existense. I prefer to invest in top 15 or 20 because I can be sure that it is much safer to have those coins compared to top 100. But that depends on every investors choice  as some of them prefer to have cheaper one's rather than those in the top five which is much more expensive.
Activity: 714
Not all coins that are now included in the top 100 in capitalization immediately got into this rating. It took some time from the launch of the ico to the release of a product of this project, as a result of which the price of the coin began to grow. I think now a lot of promising projects are appearing on the market, which will solve global problems, and their tokens will be very expensive in the future. You just need to be able to look for such projects
Activity: 434
I don’t agree even top 100 coins fluctuates some times some shit coins will dominate in top 100 for a week or month . So here we can’t consider that before investing you should look into the platform and it’s potentiality . I have some coins still ranking after 100 but holding from long time . Still having profit.
Activity: 560
The risk is always there. But it seems to me that if you have made research of the project well, the risks are decreasing, but the opportunity to receive multiple profits is increasing, because some coins outside of top100  are undervalued.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yes it's risky, if you buy crypto currencies that not in top 100 there's possible chance that your money may lose.
But honestly sometimes i buy cryptos that not in the top 100 and after 2 weeks or 1 month it in the top coins. It depends on the developer team if will working hard to list their coin in top coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Relatively safe. But this is relative to many garbage projects. The top 100 have already demonstrated that these projects are very successful, otherwise they will not have such a great degree of recognition. At the same time, it is recommended that you consider new projects, quality teams and available functional concepts. Take a look at usechain, which is being promoted.
Pages:
Jump to: