Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 5. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I did not know it was safe or not. To be sure you are required to be careful in choosing. Collect data on the ICO you will make investment places. Learn about their systems and rules. Know their handling team. From a variety of credible sources.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
If an ICO is not very succesful and you do not earn a lot after it ends, it isn't a tragedy. The worst thing is if you did participate in scam ICO and you lose whole invested amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
As mate said that its safe. But its not safe as he mentioned because there were some ICO's which were proved to Scam. But it also don't need that every ICO's is scam.
So before participating you need to read fully about ICo's there white paper, their articles their full details and most importantly that how many people are taking interest in BTC and what are the opinion about that ICO and which kind of people are involve in that ICO and who are the organizer of that ICO. And why 
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
it depends on the ICO you re contributing

there are some ICOs which makes 5x-10x at the first day when it is listed at exchanges

and there are some ICOs which is totally scam

as long as you do your homework and study before putting money into ICO, you re safe
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it is safe, but you should be careful, because aside from legit ico's there are some scam ico's out there, not all ico's are profitable, some of them will only get your money, and you will receive nothing in the end.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Of course it is not safe to invest the same , invest money that is not sorry to lose , the main rule of investment !
Activity: 112
I think it's safe, if you get a good ICO would be safe, you should be careful choosing ICO, because at this time a lot of ICO scam
Activity: 137
I participate in an ico in order to earn, and participating in an ico always involves risk, so the answer is NO, not SAFE. But it's a reasonable risk for me.
It was safe to participate. Also, there are benefits in participating ICO's. Just like a discount on their products like tokens, in participate ICO. They can gave you a buy 100% more than you buy. Example if you buy 100 token, you will get 200 plus the 100% bonus tokens.
Activity: 210
Half safe and half no.
By participating in any ICO. There will be a chance that you will benefits and earn more profit. Also, you have a chance to scammed too. And also loss your investments by dumping their tokens.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
It is safe to join in ICO's as long as it is verified and you are sure that they are legit. Try to do some research first before investing anything to them. Better to be safe than sorry.
Merit: 1
Depends on the ICO Smiley
Activity: 89
Now a lot of bad ICO, the maximum that you will spend there this time, perhaps a lot of time. Just need to choose the right one.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I agree with the opinion that participation in ICO projects is a risk. But with the right choice of the project, you can increase your profits.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
I participate on ICOs but not as an investor on their project, I'm joining them just for bounty campaigns and earn big rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
No matter what crypto investment we talk about there is always some risk involved and if you are afraid of that then go to the bank and open a saving account to have your 5 percent per year.
Activity: 50
There is the trend now that a lot of projects for participation require the passage of the KYC registration. I do not like to give any data but these projects often prove to be safe.
Activity: 68
hope you are not much different from me, i strongly agree there are so many ico, i am new to cryptocurrency, i am very interested in this technology and investment and i need many lessons and sharing experience in choosing ico
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I guess it's not safe to participate in ICO because we do not know the funds we have invested will be used for the new coins or not because the system is not clear. Pay a lot of people who already invested in ICO and found that they lost everything and got nothing.

It depends on what you are talking about.
If you mean investing in ICO (buying tokens) then it is really risky. It often happens that during the pre-sale tokens are selling at very high price but when ICO ends  tokens suddenly decrease.
But if under participation you mean working in ICO (Signature, twitter, Facebook, telegram campaigns etc.) than the worst result: you don't receive your tokens but in fact lose nothing (only time) - so its safe.

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

I guess it's not safe to participate in ICO because we do not know the funds we have invested will be used for the new coins or not because the system is not clear. Pay a lot of people who already invested in ICO and found that they lost everything and got nothing.

Which is why it is so important to do your own research and spend some time studying the project and it developers before you put your hard earned money into it.
Pages:
Jump to: