Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 111. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 09:51:30 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

It is safe for anyone who made an investigation about the team and the project before doing some investment. Scam ICO are spreading our world and dealing with a very good words about their project and will result with nothing.
Activity: 276
November 06, 2017, 09:40:55 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Not that safe, there are Scam ICO that started to bloom and they are very deceiving and very promising that makes us more interested with their project. Let us all be aware, do some research, and invest in a limited amount of money just to be safe from scam ICO.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:28:17 PM
Investing on ICO is no longer safe because most ICO companies after the sale of the price are heavily destroyed below the price of ICO. I suggest to think to investing there or maybe prefer ICO that has the best grade.
it depend on the companys trustable which organized the ICO.i join a lot of ICO's and always i can take my money but you have to large research for finding safety ICO
Investing on Ico is very risks because there are some ICO's that scam investors. So we should be very careful on choosing the best one. Yes still depends on the trusted Ico.
In investing coins in ICO's there will always be a risk.  Aside from the most common of all which is the risk of being scammed there are also other factors that you need to watch for.  One of which is the rist in the coins price volatility,  no one can guarantee you that you will gain from investing in any coins.  All of the speculations are simply made by guessing but backed up by real research. Therefore in order to succeed you must exert effort in reasearching anything about the coin you want to invest at.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
November 06, 2017, 04:59:15 AM
Asking whether or not it's safe to participate in ICOs is like asking whether or not is safe to participate in the stock exchange or in an investemnt of some kind.
Whatever for one invests in life, there is a risk involved. Life is all about taking chances.
To lower the risk, the acquisition of knowledge is required like just about everything in life.
If thinking of investing in an ICO, take the time to study what the project is about. Think if the solution offered is needed by the public. If it solves an issue, if it's something that people will be willing to pay for.
Also, make sure that the team behind the project is legit. if they will be able to and willing to proceed with the project and not make a run for it with the proceeds.
And always remember: If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is...

Activity: 29
November 06, 2017, 04:36:50 AM
what do you think about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Initial_Project_Stake_Offering_(IPSO)
Ethic Token Crowdsale + Safe Online Investment + Blockchain = IPSO
IPSO: Initial Project Stake Offering

and as an implementation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethic-token-crowdsale-safe-online-investment-blockchain-ipso-2364606 ?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
November 06, 2017, 04:28:33 AM
Participating in ICO is certainly risky. But modern life is full of risks.
Today you can lose money on a credit card in an instant. But you can always take security measures to ensure maximum security.
Activity: 28
November 05, 2017, 10:07:10 PM

It's investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.
Activity: 247
November 05, 2017, 09:48:08 PM
 being safe or not. it is up to you weather you invest it or not. the success of the ico is in the hands of the developer and their team. just trust the ico you choose and start to invest on it. and everybody is going alright. dont bash or dictate on their team because you do wrong job.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 05, 2017, 08:23:25 PM
Investing on ICO is no longer safe because most ICO companies after the sale of the price are heavily destroyed below the price of ICO. I suggest to think to investing there or maybe prefer ICO that has the best grade.
it depend on the companys trustable which organized the ICO.i join a lot of ICO's and always i can take my money but you have to large research for finding safety ICO
Investing on Ico is very risks because there are some ICO's that scam investors. So we should be very careful on choosing the best one. Yes still depends on the trusted Ico.
Activity: 32
November 05, 2017, 08:11:20 PM
Activity: 56
November 03, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
You've gotta check their white paper and roadmaps. Then if you thin you can believe them, go ahead.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
November 03, 2017, 11:14:13 PM
Not actually safe, some ICO projects are scam so you have to be cautious on choosing ICOs. Yes, it can be the next bitcoin but it will take years before the coin will pump or grow just like bitcoin so you should have patience for that matter.
Activity: 276
November 03, 2017, 11:08:36 PM
Not that safe, i think before making any participation in some ICO, i think we must need to investigate the project first to avoid getting involve with SCAM.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 03, 2017, 11:01:16 PM
They won't be the next bitcoin but it's for sure getting harder to pick the good ICOs
Truly hard to have a good investment in ICO's because of a lot of scammy ICO's exist at this time. There is no assurance of returning back your money from investing with them, because we all know that there are a lot of scammy projects exist today.
Activity: 308
November 03, 2017, 10:49:28 PM
They won't be the next bitcoin but it's for sure getting harder to pick the good ICOs
Activity: 182
November 03, 2017, 10:42:50 PM
The ability of a small company with unproven tech to convince major investors and banks to take a risk on them once seemed highly unlikely.That,however,has changed with the invention of the initial coin offering (ICO).

The initial coin offering allows tech companies to quickly put up a small cap initial public offering without the regulatory requirements,financial requirements,or legal diligence a traditional IPO requires.A company,in a matter of minutes,can raise tens of millions dollars.This liquidity has made ICO's attractive investment vehicles.
Activity: 35
November 03, 2017, 10:28:10 PM
Well there are some of the ICO that are good and at the same time there are some of them that are bad. All depends on your in which to invest. But ICO is generally good, you can get a lot of tokens for good price!
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
November 03, 2017, 09:54:08 PM
Certainly, you will have risks when joining to ICOs. Nothing is safe in investment. But I think you can control this risks by your knowledge.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

Yes it is safe to participate in ICOs and they are really profitable. But there are a lot of ICOs that are just a scam so you better watch out to that ICOs because it will just take your money are varnish immediately. So in order to avoid that scam you should always check their whitepaper and other platforms and they should be legit and those people  those project that you eill join must be professionals and not juat an ordinary people. Because you will spend big money to them and it is hard to lose that money. So before entering a project study well those ICOs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
It's investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.
Most of the ICO's are profitable as their price would increase on reaching the market.
But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing.
So, study about the project before investing.
yes ,, I totally agree with your opinion ,,, there are many ico very profitable for us follow ,,, but still we have to be careful ,, because there are many also a scam ,, we must learn it first before deciding to join with the ico
Jump to: