Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 114. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 02:11:08 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
some ICO goes succesfull, and we can participate not only by investing with money, we can participate by joining campaign, we can earning by free distribution too, i think airdrop is good way to make money too.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 02:05:42 AM

RILCOIN is the secure and safe ICO for invest because all the information about rilcoin is available. Investors who are going to participate in Rilcoin ICO will be rewarded with Rilcoins. Currently, there are 30 Million of Rilcoin tokens for this particular level of the project. Each token costs $1. Rilcoin tokens would represent Rilcoin shares as well as offer investors to purchase services at a more beneficial value in comparison to other cryptocurrencies. All of the investors will also be allowed to own a specific part of the dividends too.

Check this out for more info about RILCOIN - First Decentralized Asset Management System (DAMS)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2340718.new#new
Activity: 4
October 31, 2017, 03:56:29 PM
ICOs are like traditional investments, except they are not regulated.
You should treat it like you would treat any other investment, i.e. by doing your due diligence.

I think you should not invest in a stock without studying its mechanics, management team, market, etc beforehand. Same applies with ICOs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
Of course it depends what ICO you mean and you follow. indeed today many ICO scam, but surely not all of them. I think there is a good project and you can do a lot of research to choose a good project.
Activity: 308
October 31, 2017, 10:57:59 AM
I think that's depend the ICO that you went participate in, there is many sites and videos which made lists of the best ICO that you should invest in I think that will help you to choose the best of theme.
[/quote
Gan, the view of every human being different in dealing with ico but I judge every one who hold bounty, see deplopernya and pengembanya.
Activity: 1204
October 31, 2017, 10:09:25 AM
I think that's depend the ICO that you went participate in, there is many sites and videos which made lists of the best ICO that you should invest in I think that will help you to choose the best of theme.
Activity: 344
October 31, 2017, 10:05:03 AM
I think participating in ico is very safe if you study in advance what project you will invest. We must first see the roadmap, goals and team of the project that will run ico.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
October 31, 2017, 10:00:20 AM
I rarely invest in ico, but I often buy when the price of coins is cheap when launching in the market  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 31, 2017, 09:54:40 AM
Some ICO's can be trusted and genuine and other ICO's can be scams and full of false accusations. When you want to invest in something good and get something positive out of it then you must do good research before you commit.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 09:51:22 AM
Participating in ICO's means you are investing in them. Some ICO's can be profitable and others might be the work of a scam artist or a fraudster, hence the reason why you need to do research and learn more about what your going to invest in.
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 09:49:50 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

It is a risky market. Participate at your own risk because not all of this ICO are real projects. Some of them are just scams to make quick money. There are good projects in ICO but you have to choose wisely.
totally agree with you. you should try confideal , it's cool
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 09:45:20 AM
Yes, why not ? If you wanna gain money then you should participate
Activity: 98
October 31, 2017, 08:34:55 AM
There are ICOs that are scams. So you should consider checking and doing research before you participate. But ICOs are good investment in the future if it works.
It's even one level above that. There are also ICO's that are not scams but are under PR attack with mass false accusations of scamming. I know the case of at least one like that. It's ongoing now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
There are ICOs that are scams. So you should consider checking and doing research before you participate. But ICOs are good investment in the future if it works.
Activity: 98
October 31, 2017, 07:20:50 AM
It is safe only from perspective you are not going to be jailed, ostracised, ridiculed or punched in the face for it.

ICO's are by definition high risk financial instrument. Do not invest into them amount of money you are not ready to loose.
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 06:59:27 AM
As long as you do proper research on the ico's and make sure they are not scammers, then yes it is safe but only invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

Yes it is safe to participate in some ICOs but not all of them because we all know that a lot of ICOs out there that  are just a scam so better watch out of that kind of ICOs. So for you to get away from that scam, you should probably check those whitepaper probablybread those because if those ICOs that you are joining to doesn't have that it is absolutely a scam. And those people behind those projects must be legit and professionals because there are a lot of project that there people are just an hoax they do not exist they just invent names so for in order to be safe check carefully those ICOs that you are gonna invest in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
October 31, 2017, 02:39:27 AM
Here is my strategy for investing in ICO's...

First and foremost:
- Team
- Traction
- Idea / Concept

Team
First and foremost, I invest in people. The questions I ask are:
-  Are these individuals I can trust and share the same values with?
-  What experience does the team have in this space and is it relative to the problem they are solving?
-  Is there specific IP that the team has that offers a competitive advantage?

Traction
Traction enables me to understand someone's passion, hustle, and results over a period of time. The question I ask here is:
-  What traction has the team achieved over the past quarter, six months, etc?
-  Is there a proof-of-concept, MVP, prototype, or live product?

Idea / Concept
It's never about the idea. It's always about the execution. Hence why this ranks lower than traction. The questions I ask are:
-  What problem does this solve?
-  Is there utility in the coin other than a means of exchange?
-  Is this an idea that I'm passionate about and care to offer value to?
-  Is the idea / concept aligned with my values?

The answers to all of these questions give me a good sense on whether or not I should invest.  While it is still possible to make money from momentum investing, I recommend everyone employing due diligence and ask the same questions above prior to making an investment.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 02:20:25 AM
It is a high risk... But what exactly is meant by safe to invest... you can loose money doesn't matter if scam or not so be careful good night or day or whatever the whole market is crazy there are good and bad investments
Yes and you need to know first and investigate before you do invest. Too many ico were created and only few are truly have a good plans and projects that will take us in longer use.
Activity: 224
October 30, 2017, 06:31:56 PM
It is a high risk... But what exactly is meant by safe to invest... you can loose money doesn't matter if scam or not so be careful good night or day or whatever the whole market is crazy there are good and bad investments
Jump to: