Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 24. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
Do your own research first before buying any ICO. Some of it are scam but once you hit a good one, it may give you big profit. Check the white paper, team behind it and what is the purpose and technology behind that project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
There is a risk.There are too many scam ico.The research phase is very important.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
Certainly it is dangerous to participate in ICO. This involves a certain risk. However, you can get multiple increases in your income. Therefore, it is necessary to diversify the portfolio
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 29, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
Investing in ICO is the same risk as investing in everything else. Maybe even more because there are not any regulations.

Agreed. Nothing are safe in the first place in where we are going to invest in ICO or in any coinmarket cap. The risk are still the same because it fluctuates every moment and there were no stability maintained.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
I dont have any plans in investing in an ICOs. I prefer joining bounties and earning free coins than buying coins that is not sure if it will have value in the future. Better to just spend time and effort than to spend some amount. But it will always depend on the people that are ready to invest and expect to return high profit from it.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
If you want to participate in an ico's, In this case investing by buying ico's token at tokens sale,  You should research about the project before investing, It is safe for sure, There are many projects ico's are successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
GIZER? Why do you think that it is a safe investment? I do not trust in that project, in fact, they have not even touched the softcap yet, and that is what makes me feel unconfortable about that.

This project GIZER did not have a soft cap. You say nonsense. Yes, they did not collect as much as they wanted, but do not write lies.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
i like ICO but i an careful by investing on what i can afford to lose, though i made some good cash last year.
Doing everything in the carefully way will help you stay away from broke situation. I know there are some guys who was broke due to some lending projects which are actually a scam project.
But with some guys only invest with the amount that they can afford to lose and nothing happens to them, sometime you need to control your greedy.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
April 28, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
i like ICO but i an careful by investing on what i can afford to lose, though i made some good cash last year.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 28, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
GIZER? Why do you think that it is a safe investment? I do not trust in that project, in fact, they have not even touched the softcap yet, and that is what makes me feel unconfortable about that.

There are many ICOS right now but if you search good enough and inform yourself good enough on some projects you will find the good ones. What can I sugges you , is to look into GIZER thread untill ico will come.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
There are many ICOS right now but if you search good enough and inform yourself good enough on some projects you will find the good ones. What can I sugges you , is to look into GIZER thread untill ico will come.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 12:18:05 PM
It is safe to participate in ICO's but you will research a project before you join. Study first before make a move, so that you can prevent to become a victim of scam. Investment is very risky but if you want to join the project, you need to be wise and knowledgeable. Read every single details of that project, check the roadmap, platforms and other stuffs however there some ICO's are scam, they are using you just to make thier project succesful and then run away after they finished without any words.
Activity: 56
April 28, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
Everything has a risk as well as in this business that we have. There are ways for you to ensure that the ICO is safe, all you need to do is read every single details of that project - you need to consider the team who manages it, roadmap, platforms and other stuffs however there some ICO's with false promises wherein they will not develop what they said. But for me as a newbie and currently planning to invest I will also consider my instinct Smiley
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 28, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
I wonder why it would not be safe to join any ICO at this moment.. can you explain your question a little bit more? I have invested in a lot of programs before, and i have never been scammed, maybe that is because i have some knowledge about that.
Activity: 574
April 28, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Participate to ICO Huh

Yeah sure, why not.
ICO is a chance to takes a profit.
But, you must smart to look out that ICO.
What the coin will grow ?
Coin scam ?
Or someting else.
You must have to think like that.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:02:38 PM
You should know everything about project and do your own research, if you don't know , maybe you will lost your money because there are risky with your investment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 28, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
Invest at your own risk.. You sound like you're not sure of what you are doing. Better be safe than sorry. There's a lot of ICO you can join there bounty campaign, airdrops, signature campaign. But investing is a different story, much better you research the project.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I think it's safe to participate in ICO. but now with the arrival. Here you need to look at the source of information about any project. Personally, I take in one place and do not regret it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 28, 2018, 11:49:58 AM
It's not dangerous if you have experience and you can easily find a good and promising project. But if you are new to investing, it is very dangerous.

Having an experience is not enough, and a promising project could be a scam in the end, everything could change in just a blink of an eye, I hope you know that. Participating in ICOs like investing on it is risky, just like what I've said it could be a scam in the end even though they have reached their Hard Cap, but if participating like joining Signature Campaign, then it is just a little bit risky, I think since you are not investing any money on it.
Activity: 320
April 28, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Yes, it is safe to participate or join bounties, but make sure to make a quick scan to the ICO, if it is legit or not. It is worth it to join bounties, because when you do your work, easy, clean and neat and when you receive the tokens you will be happy. It is so safe, promise! because i joined many campaigns now, social media campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: