Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 23. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If the project has potential, a working product, a strong team, there is nothing wrong to take part in the ICO. His tokens will grow. But in any case, you should understand that any investment involves risks. By investing money, you no longer manage your money, it remains to hope for the project team and their success!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
In my opinion, now it's very difficult to find a really good ISO, which will not deceive you and you will be able to earn after that, so be careful.
Activity: 168
it all depends on the project, yes i think it is real  safety participate in ICO's. but be careful before investing money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 253
in the ICO to participate is not always safe, you need to carefully study the project, check the team, calculate the prospects, and make a decision for yourself, whether you trust the project and the team. and only then invest
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now it is not very safe to invest in ICO.  It is better to invest in coins.  Now there are a lot of scam companies.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
there is no doubt that ,all investments have risk.  learn more about project before you invet. the success of the project depends on the team and project.
Activity: 42
In my opinion, it is safe as long as you know who are the campaign manager, the team behind it, investors or people who supports it, and many more. There are a lot of factors to look into before trusting the ICO. So the key is to be more observant, knowledgeable, and wise.
Activity: 14

ICO can be said safe or not, safe when you know in depth and detail about the project they are working on. be careful when you are going to participate in ICO that is offered sometimes scams
Activity: 154
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Nope. There are many scam, bad ICO. We can not expect the safety of joining the ICO. Now, thanks to ERC20, everybody can make their own cryptocurrencies, so new coin appear everyday. And scammer can easily creat their own token. We have to be careful when participating in ICO.

I dont have any plans in investing in an ICOs. I prefer joining bounties and earning free coins than buying coins that is not sure if it will have value in the future. Better to just spend time and effort than to spend some amount. But it will always depend on the people that are ready to invest and expect to return high profit from it.

Someone have other job in real life, so they can't join bounty and it's not worth their time. Actually, bounty is ICO investing. Instead of investing money, you invest your effort, your time in it.
Activity: 95
Some ICO may not work, perhaps because it didn't attract the attention of investors, because team work can't develop project roadmap and white paper, and the white paper doesn't really convince investors or suspect somewhat to the project.
Activity: 240
Nothing is safe when it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency market and even now, looking at the market, many new coins are being pushed into the market daily which means more and more ICOs and a lot of these coins are useless so it is actually riskier now but you can still make a lot of money from it but just be careful when it comes to picking out an ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Yes really safe! If you know how to do it. But if you are just joining some ICO that you didn't review yet so it will be a waste of time if it doesn't became successful. Better choose what ICO you are going to participate then add some hard work on it and you'll succeed.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
It is your decision to participate in the ICO or not. There is a risk factor on it, considering the fact that not all of them is a legit ICO. I have witnessed these days that many ICOs have exit scam already so better be cautious on that. Just make sure you have background check completely the team of that ico its purpose and etc. to determine if the ICO is legit or a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Participating in ICO is a very big risk. If you do not trust the team 100% and are not sure that the project will be successful, then do not participate in it. Better just buy bitcoin))
Activity: 126
Think that it is safe to connect ico. Just we have to be clever to choose ICO. Iko-moshennichestvo usually offers unreasonable profits to attract many investors, and then to leave after receiving large sums.
Activity: 47
Participating in ICOs is safe and harmless,but the project must have a good long developers for you to be sure that it will go moon in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The  word 'safe '  is relative.  Yes ICO is safe to participate in but what happen if the ICO is not successful,  would you get your money back?  What if you are unaware of issue going on with your ICO and there by lose money.  There are many if's, no guarantee whatsoever but out of all these uncertainty,  there are money to be made.
Activity: 24
I think above explanation is right. Loss of all the investment if you fall to scam project. I think it is risky. But all investment also risky not only ico.
Activity: 203
April 30, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
Yes it is, there is no risks involved in participating in ICOs, just that they can be disappointing at times. not all ICOs will succeed, some will fail for various reasons such as inadequate funding, will others fail due to poor quality of the projects they present in the market, others fail as a result of poor management. others are just scams, its therefore upon you as the participant to look into the ICO project, gather all the necessary information and decide on whether its worth taking part in.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
you definitely need to join the projects that are worthwhile, but you need to do this with minimal investment so that you do not lose much in the failure.
Pages:
Jump to: