Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 34. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
No one of the ICOs can promote 100% guarantee that they are not scam. That is good idea, but you have to find out by yourself whether they are trustable or not.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
April 08, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Each ICO is like a roulette. By investing money there you must be aware of the risks and the possibility of losing your funds. And it's good if, after the failure of ICO, your investments are returned to you. But some teams can just hide with the accumulated amount.

This is why every ICO should have a minimum amount set and the team should return the money if it fails to reach that minimum amount. Escrow and people having keys to unlock fund in smart contract are also need to be reliable and at least neutral.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:34:56 AM
Each ICO is like a roulette. By investing money there you must be aware of the risks and the possibility of losing your funds. And it's good if, after the failure of ICO, your investments are returned to you. But some teams can just hide with the accumulated amount.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 06:33:59 AM
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and you should read their white paper carefully ,
One of the ICO's i really liked is Ingot Coin www.ingotcoin.io

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
Yes it is safe. However, before doing that, we should first check and read their whitepaper to kmow their aim and do further research to see if it is a legitimate ICO and if it is something that might progress in the market.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
April 08, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
Yes it is always will be safe participate in good ICOs . But you need to pick only best one, with good team and good idea, and if you see the team. And they do something.
So need very carefull!
Regards

I agree with your statement ICO is very safe to attend too you must consider the team behind the project and ofcourse there development in different situation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

It depends on the coin/token you invested with. If you invest without doing a research them your money is doom to lose. Safe or not safe it always depend your knowledge. Just be wise to your investment.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 06:08:25 AM
I think we need to be careful to follow it. No origin to come with. Read and review it first, apparently it needs to be done. The rest I believe, that ico ico emerging could be an alternative in the future.
Activity: 362
April 08, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
of course ICO have a risk  if you want to participate in it. you should do hard work in project ,do more research on the ICO you going to participate,
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:04:06 AM
There is the trend now that a lot of projects for participation require the passage of the KYC registration. I do not like to give any data but these projects often prove to be safe.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:00:59 AM
Any active investment will be risky, ICOs is no exception. The more information you have on this project, the greater the chance to avoid these risks.
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 08, 2018, 02:27:47 AM
Yes it is always will be safe participate in good ICOs . But you need to pick only best one, with good team and good idea, and if you see the team. And they do something.
So need very carefull!
Regards
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
not now, some ico changed its sales schedule. it's not the right time because the market is down , maybe we should wait some more time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 08, 2018, 01:39:27 AM
There are many negative comments abount participating in ICOs nowadays because it might be scam or it may not succeed. If you are planning to join in any ico, have a research first regarding the ICO you're planning to join. See their project if it has a potential to succeed or not.

I hope most of the people follow this advice. meanwhile, some ICOs and their teams seemed to us so good...and they vanished. yes, it is also a great risk to make these investments, but the riskiest guys now are rich.
Honestly, the best choice for current market is save all information of devs team. If they scam me, I will use that information to give it to the police to find them on the world. As long as the total amount they scammed larger than 1 million dollar, I believe the government will help us to find them. Of course, the information I saved is real information.
Have you ever tried your strategy and got your money back?
I invested into some shit ICOs before, but the community could do nothing about it.
I never saw anyone get their money back from scammers.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 03:54:58 PM
There are many negative comments abount participating in ICOs nowadays because it might be scam or it may not succeed. If you are planning to join in any ico, have a research first regarding the ICO you're planning to join. See their project if it has a potential to succeed or not.

I hope most of the people follow this advice. meanwhile, some ICOs and their teams seemed to us so good...and they vanished. yes, it is also a great risk to make these investments, but the riskiest guys now are rich.
Honestly, the best choice for current market is save all information of devs team. If they scam me, I will use that information to give it to the police to find them on the world. As long as the total amount they scammed larger than 1 million dollar, I believe the government will help us to find them. Of course, the information I saved is real information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
April 06, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
Not all ICOs are safe and profitable, among them there are a lot of scammers. Before investing in ICO, you need to carefully study the team that stands behind them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 04, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
If you observe personal data security and do not violate the laws of your state, then why not? I think it's safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
You must understand that all projects that promise big profits are very risky. Therefore invest in ICOs only the money that you can afford to lose. But I know from my own experience that it is possible to earn very well with ICO investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 03:48:18 PM
it depends if your project is serious or not, scam or not, then it depends i saw some serious ico where the price dump after the exchange platform release, so the answer is yes and no Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: