Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 30. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 16, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
safe or not it depends on the project developer or I can not figure it out, next bitcoin? no, I'm sure there are no coins that can rival or replace popularity as the first crypto currency.
I agree with your opinion. You are right, a secure and unsafe ICO depends on the project team, if they want their project to succeed, they will continue to develop it. If they do not want their projects to live they are scammers
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
Of course there are multiple risks of participating in an ICO...But be patient if you don't want to be cheated...From my point of view, reading, not skimming, the white paper of the ICO is the most effective and easy way to check out whether it's a scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
April 16, 2018, 09:20:18 AM
For me its still not safe at all . There are to many scam ICOs and there is no system which really try to control them . All you can do is spend a lot of time in research and hope.   
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 09:00:57 AM
Not all of them. There are many scam ones, and the design of the website or the names in the team does not give any clue about you should trust them or not. You should make a detailed research about the project before investing.
Activity: 574
April 16, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
In any ICO accurately unsafely to participate! Scammers do not sleep! Before you participate, you need to carefully study the project!
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 16, 2018, 08:24:07 AM
Some ICO is still safe...  Though there are a lots of ICO emerge which is real but we can't take the facts there are a lots which is scam...  And scammer is everywhere...  We cant predict what is the motives of other ICO...  But still we need to gave them a chance to success ....why not after all even there are a lots of ICO but still the main purpose  of it is to help cryptocurrency to establish until all people recognize it...  This is just a part of the development and all of us would need to expect that there a lots of advantage also that this ICO will bring to us... But in the end the main goals of it is to help crypto to gain its popularity but we need to be careful always to ensure that all of our efforts and time will not be wasted...
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Its very safe to participate in ICOs, however, not all ICOs will succeed in the ,market for various reasons.some will be a sucess while others will fail, its upon you to research well on an ICO before taking part in it. if you get a good ICO then it will reward you well
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 08:00:57 AM
of course it is safe to participate in ICOs, it is not safe o invest your money without being sure in the project you are investing. there are lots of scam projects, but it doesn't mean that all of them are not safe to participate. it's like there are fair people and fraud, but it doesn't mean that every person will cheat and do you harm. i highly recommend you make you invest only after accurate research you'll have done about the project.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 14, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
It's depends on the ICO's you want to be joining or participate, that' why before getting in we should always investigate or make a research on it to avoid loosing our money in just a click.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 07:39:51 PM
ICOs can have scam we should always investigate the ICOs before we invest or join its campaign
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
April 14, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
I think it's not very safe. You can invest your money in a project that has no prospects. Such projects are actually very much. More than people can imagine.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 14, 2018, 07:15:33 PM
Now many projects are trying to make money quickly, while others are more serious about their intentions. Look at the technical document of the project and try to evaluate their product, does it make sense what they are trying to offer? Is there a market for servicing this product? Do your own investigation and only then make a decision.
Activity: 322
April 14, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
I think it is difficult to determine the security zone, but there are several points to which you should pay attention. The first and most obvious criterion is the presence of a prototype or working project (application, service, and so on). In early 2017, many projects went to the ICO only with beautiful promises. But the current market requirements are concrete achievements, for example, code or alpha-version, which will allow to assess the team's ability to develop the project and realize the promised. Having these developments, it is much easier to find financing - when people see the project in work, even if rough, they are more likely to invest money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
April 14, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
Is as safe as going out in the street every day, the question is if you care to understand traffic and to look both ways when you cross the street. Safety is on your side.
This is too simplistic a look at these things. In fact, in order to get a good profit when you invest in new projects you always need to very well study the project from all sides.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 04:21:36 PM
It is good to participate in the ICO because it is now the best way to join new coins and with this the people are now getting good profit and in the near future the cryptocurrencies will change the people lives it is good to join the new ICOs and wait for the future so many altcoin are doing well and the people are interested to hold the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
No, it's not safe. There are many scams or simply unsuccessful projects on the market. If you do not conduct your own research and choose a good reliable project, then the likelihood that you will lose your money is very high.
Remember trusted projects is simply an IPO through blockchain and cryptocurrency. Because the profit from startup can not earn within a short time like the profit from some "successful ICO projects" created. The profit can just earn when the product of that ICO project can make money. Some trusted ICO projects I know is Envion, Bankera and TheAbyss. Profit for long term as few years, not for short term like few months Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
April 14, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
Is as safe as going out in the street every day, the question is if you care to understand traffic and to look both ways when you cross the street. Safety is on your side.
Activity: 147
April 14, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
of course safe to participate in ICO if you already understand and learn you will be more careful choose ico to avoid ICO SCAM.
it is wise to manage your money do not invest all your wealth if you do not want to lose more. You can also invest your money into bitcoin or other altcoins.
Activity: 2
April 14, 2018, 09:34:21 AM
can any one guide me on a particular ICO...
or can tell me what are the key points to be noticed before investing in an ICO
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
no, unsafe. in recent years, there are increasingly scammers or projects that do not bring profit
Pages:
Jump to: