Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 31. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 134
April 14, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
to tell you the truth, its not safe now, there are many scams now, they cant get listed on large exchanges and the team just aim to raise money instead of doing real work, some projects will disappear in a few years
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
ICOs are good investments as long as you research very the legitemacy of the project. It could give you big returns but just be careful whom you join since statistics reports that approximately 81% of ICOs turn out as scams.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
well, as its called investment.
You invest for their project by buying their tokens and the value of tokens would be proportional to profit of the project.
Most of the ICO's are profitable as their price would increase on reaching the market.
But some of them are total scams which would lead your investment to nothing.
So, study about the project before investing.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
No, it's not safe. There are many scams or simply unsuccessful projects on the market. If you do not conduct your own research and choose a good reliable project, then the likelihood that you will lose your money is very high.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
There are many people who is afraid of investing in ICO, not because they cannot afford to invest but because of loosing value after investing, few scam projects are also one of the reason and the biggest fear is loosing of the money after investing. But in real there is nothing to worry if you are following a genuine project. If you research, discuss and then invest, scenario of loss may not exist. And investing in trusted ICO is the best way to make easy money.

Before joining any ICO you should check and review it carefully using the internet as the primary tool, then you should check the background of the campaign manager because a good manager will check the ICO carefully as they will handle because their good reputation is at stake. Not all ICOs are proven safe because some scam is why some here got their negative beliefs because just as they help promote ICO scams
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

Some ICO can be trusted and provide income but there are also other ICO just fraud. When you want to invest in something good and benefit from it then you should do some good research before you decide to invest.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 14, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

No, ICO investments are currently one of the most risky investment options in the crypto money industry. Of course, there are some projects that make good money from time to time, but in today's market there are many projects or scam and they are selling very much under ICO price. That's why you think twice when investing and investing in the amount you will not worry about.
Activity: 187
April 14, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
They are investments, if you look for a good ICO I think it's a better way to succeed, those coins can come out with a flying colours on exchanges, but note that not all ICOs are safe you have to make good research and select the best.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
I can say that there is no such thing as safe but you can lessen your future losses if your will research about the project behind the ICO. I might consider reading the whitepaper and analyze everything about it because all the information are there to read and understand.
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 08:20:54 AM
Depends on the ICO, there are a lot of ways to evaluate an ICO but there are good ones and scam ones.

So you really have to do your own research.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
I have participated in two ICOs. One of them was a success. I was able to get a 20x return (I wish I have put more ETH in this ICO!). The second one was a total failure. I've lost 400 USD on that one.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 150
April 13, 2018, 03:38:33 PM
investing in ico for now is for me not so safe and profitable .. why i say that? because now many ico scam adan many tokens that when listing is below ico price hence from that for now i think twice in following an ico
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 13, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
In the most know ones, I think it is. It is much safer when they use a well trusted know your client provider instead of having your data in their own hackable databases and stuff.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
Most ICOs end up as a failure, you just have to be careful with which one you participate in
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
90% of ICOs are failure,but at the same time if you are good at selection and analysis , you will definitely find potential one and have more chances to gain. Participate only in those ICO,which are close to hardcap
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
April 13, 2018, 03:08:00 PM
Paricipating in ICOs is dangerous in any time. During growing market is safer buy ICO tokens because a lot of ICO rising hard cap and distrubute tokens
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
You must be careful with what you invest. I'm a victim of a bad ICO because of a lack of experience and did not do the necessary thorough checks. And ICO scammers are everywhere. So be careful, be vigilant.
Activity: 28
April 13, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
yes it is safe.. but there are lot of others out there that just a SCAM ICO so better watch out for those..

D32
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 13, 2018, 02:53:22 PM
The short answer is it depends because not all ICOs are created equal. You have to choose pretty much in the same way that you choose who you go to bed with. Is having sex safe?

ICO is more project in this process. So you know the ICO. Then start. But some project will be go down. If need to choose best ICO project. Learn the project information. This information help to choose the best ICO project. Now most of the people. Check the project then people will be invest. It good time to invest. It hold the token long time. If hold the token long time. You get more profit.
Activity: 96
April 13, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
50% safe and 50% not safe, why? Because not all the ICO that we see is legit or real ICO there are some or there are many ICO are scams nowadays. But if you ask me if i still do participates in any ICO? Yup I’m still here to support any ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: