Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 73. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 19
December 28, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
If you do your research and invest a decent capital it is safe a good project will most likely make you a decent profit.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:37:44 AM
It's not the safest way to invest these days. You need to do your homework, before you choose something to invest (check out the team behind the project, their roadmap, solutions etc.) But you can make high profits from it aswell.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 09:30:48 AM
Although there are so many ICOs currently and an investor needs to be very careful before venturing into any. There are some that are safe and this can be known through the team involved. Their roadmap and whitepaper are also useful to know their safety.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 28, 2017, 09:15:32 AM
It is always better to do your own research and don't listen what people say mostly. Check their roadmap and team and if you believe in the project you can invest some, bit no to risk your budget too much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 09:11:11 AM
Its an investment. If you do your research about the ICO's and try to avoid scams then yes. If you go in blindly then could lose money. Read the whitepaper carefully before you do anything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 28, 2017, 08:02:20 AM
I think they can be legit and they pay for sure when ico is ending but I think so many do not pay for it and they are paying for people only, but also safe to invest in it and participate because it's the only way I know how to earn a variety of altcoin bounties and you do not need to spend money when you join different types of campaigns here.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
December 28, 2017, 07:07:57 AM
For me it is not safe if you will invest in a certain ICO that you don't have any idea if it's legit. But there are some ways where you can participate without spending money, look for those ICOs that are conducting bounties and airdrops for their token. Spending time on promoting the ICO is a good way to participate, but of course research first on the ICO before joining.
It is safe to invest if you have read about the content of the project and you already know its a legit projects based on the people behind it and their background. Investing is good and also not all big ICO have a bounty so you really need to invest and trust if you want. Spend the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 136
Merit: 5
Einc : An Ethereum Fork
December 28, 2017, 06:08:25 AM
I dpends upon the ICO...read the whitepaper carefully...research the project before investing...
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 28, 2017, 06:05:20 AM
For me it is not safe if you will invest in a certain ICO that you don't have any idea if it's legit. But there are some ways where you can participate without spending money, look for those ICOs that are conducting bounties and airdrops for their token. Spending time on promoting the ICO is a good way to participate, but of course research first on the ICO before joining.
Activity: 252
December 28, 2017, 06:03:11 AM
It is very safe to participate in ICO if it has it's in bitcoin talk. There are many smart guys here who can sniff Bad guy 50miles away. Make sure the ICO you want to participate in has a community. Community is good safenet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 05:57:42 AM
nvesting in ICO is safe but risky as any other investment. Do you hope that ICO in which you invested will be the next Bitcoin? Nobody can predict this. This is the risk that you are forced to pay for potential profits.
The risk is with the benefit, the investment ICO does have a lot of risks, but its benefits are also considerable, so I will invest in the ICO, so that it will get more return.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 05:56:07 AM
For me, ICO is a lottery. It is difficult to determine at the start that you will receive in the end. Developers are very active fund-raising period, but after ... One of my acquaintances somehow ventured and invested 50 etc and the company closed in a week. The currency was never returned to him Sad
Activity: 84
December 28, 2017, 04:00:31 AM
nvesting in ICO is safe but risky as any other investment. Do you hope that ICO in which you invested will be the next Bitcoin? Nobody can predict this. This is the risk that you are forced to pay for potential profits.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 02:09:09 AM
Participating in ICO is investments. And your profit is defend on the developer so always check the trust worth of the ICO you are willing to invest to. And always be updated in the ICO you have participated to.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 01:49:47 AM
If you do good research before investing, I'm pretty sure you can avoid scams and invest safe.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 10:32:18 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
The short answer is that, no, it's not safe to invest in ICOs. At the same time, if you're smart, then a risky investment in the right ICO can give you life changing rewards in the future. A lot of what you should look for is a coin's long term staying power; if it's going to be around for a long time then the chances are good that you'll eventually reap the rewards you want. For it have good staying power, though, it has to offer something to the marketplace that's unique (or "unique enough") that a lot of people are going to want. You also need to familiarize yourself with who's behind the coin, otherwise you could end up scammed out of your money or even end up with it "refunded" (after the BTC you used to buy it drops a few thousand dollars per coin, as happened with TokenPay). On the flipside, had you been able to invest in certain ICOs (such as SpectreCoin), then you'd be enjoying some life changing profits right now. I'm sure there are some ICOs out there that you could profit from, if you HODL for awhile and pick your coins carefully.

I know it's not much, but that's the best I can tell you, man. It's risky, way too risky for me, I think, but man can it pay off if you choose wisely.
Activity: 201
December 27, 2017, 10:06:24 PM
Many ICOs are out there to scam your money. The purpose of having ICO is so that they can get more money for their own benefit, and there is also a lot of ways to trick investors into sending the address belonging to the hackers.
Activity: 59
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
December 27, 2017, 09:47:38 PM
If you do your research and invest a decent capital it is safe a good project will most likely 2x or 5x. Beware of scams
Activity: 391
December 27, 2017, 09:46:48 PM
Yes and sometimes not. Sometimes ICOs tends to be deceiving, roadmaps and white paper are nice, but sometimes a scam, an example of a scam is the C Bounty
Activity: 257
December 27, 2017, 08:56:15 PM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Its depend to the project if it this good or not, you need to know every thing to avoid scam there so many scam al over so that be wise.
Pages:
Jump to: