Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 68. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 02:38:28 AM
if you do an in-depth study of the dev team's experience and find out the potential benefits of this project, it will be safe, if you can not do it or follow other advice without checking it yourself, it's dangerous.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 02:28:57 AM
mostly ico's are safe its upto there team and there project many ico's are safe like swissborg
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 02:28:48 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
I do not know exactly, with so many ICOs the competition will be tough, so it's not possible for all ICOs to go up in the market, among them there will be ICOs that fail, so you have to really choose the ICO that can survive in the future and have the interest of the investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 08, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
Well, the response of the question will depend on the angle you are looking at the answer from. If considering safe as ICO's as being the best way to invest your money in, I would say no as there are some projects that look very good and promising in the project model and concept but will fail after the ICO. On the other hand, some look confusing and like the whole project is a scam but does very well after ICO. So my advice is that invest what yu can afford to lose and buy more when you are confused about safety of an ICO.
Activity: 115
January 07, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
No not really. Not without extencive research.

What you do in practice is sending money to someone hoping they will deliver, and hoping they are the ones they say they are.

Yes if it is legal then its safe and if it's not a scam then it safe also. Because we know that if we are in a safe hands then its safe for us to participate in that.
Activity: 15
January 07, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
No not really. Not without extencive research.

What you do in practice is sending money to someone hoping they will deliver, and hoping they are the ones they say they are.
Activity: 1
January 07, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Well, there is certainly high amount of risk in ICO before investment good research is must and also don,t put your all eggs in one basket..
Activity: 112
January 07, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

my opinion is now a lot of scammers who want easy money, create campaigns promise golden mountains well, in the end, even if the company was successful and the team collected good money after the ICO are gone forever, of course it is very insulting then sad and sad, because you understand that you took the time in vain for this campaign I know for myself I have been waiting for more than a month to pay off several campaigns, my opinion if you want to invest in a campaign, you need to study this campaign in great detail, and then invest your money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
Any investment is risky. Your task as an investor is to reduce these risks with the help of your experience, knowledge, analysis of projects and a bit of luck
Activity: 154
January 07, 2018, 07:53:33 AM
ICO is always about risk because there is no guarantees. However in order to somehow secure your funds it is necessary to deepen in the available information. Read WP (about the sponsors, forecasts and market data), comments of other people, surf its social networks, explore pre-ICO history. Do not forget about questions that you can ask Community Mangers of the campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 07, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
Not all ICOs will work, depending on the project itself. So my advice before you follow ico you should see the community, vision and mission of the project. Many large successful ICOs and their coin increments reach 300% +
Yeah there are ICOs that will not work maybe because it doesn't catch the attention of the investors because the team working is not able develop the project road map and the white paper that not really able convince investors or maybe doubtfull about the project.
Activity: 331
January 07, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Not all ICOs will work, depending on the project itself. So my advice before you follow ico you should see the community, vision and mission of the project. Many large successful ICOs and their coin increments reach 300% +
Activity: 182
January 07, 2018, 06:14:33 AM
Investing in ICO is relatively safe, but on condition that all the preparatory checks are completed. We need to fully and in detail study the project before investing money in it. But even after that there is a chance of failure.
Activity: 280
January 06, 2018, 06:26:51 PM
It depends on what ICO you want to participate with, but before that, study the project: its idea, team, white paper, and therefore you will not regret it at the end.
I just want to add the community support as well because this is a very important feature for an ICO to become successful. I think having a proper marketing strategy is the best way to spread the word regarding to an ICO, without that funds collected will not be boost compared to others that don't have a good idea.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
It depends on what ICO you want to participate with, but before that, study the project: its idea, team, white paper, and therefore you will not regret it at the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
Short answer is no. Now, there are many types of ICOs and some of them are reasonably safe. The main risk associated are scams, projects that are not really possible, regulatory risks and pure missmanagement and lies.But, there is profit in many legit ICOs. Just chose wisely.
Things are not so simple, scams outnumber legit projects 5 to 1 or more, this is why you are seeing the ico market to become a lot slower in this past months, people are getting tired of being scammed and losing great amounts of money, it seems the time of icos will come to an end.
January 05, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
brother we can not copare coins with bitcoin. but searching and finding oout a good ICO is difficult but once you find out participation will only give you benefit
Financial investment, you should accept risk, but will limit the risk to the lowest level when you have the monitoring and research and analysis to make the right decision. ICO investment is currently a very potential investment because most successful ICO projects are thriving and profitable for investors. Please consider carefully before investing in anything in the financial playground crypto.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
January 05, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
I think it is the same as most investment types, some can be successful and legit while others tend to fail unexpectedly or worse it could be a scam. I think ICOs have higher risks than investing to bitcoins as far as I have observed here in the forums so invest at your own risk and make sure to research its background first.
January 05, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Everything relies on the project you are interested to invest, ICO investment is a profitable, that is if you invest in the right ICO. It is always good to do more home work before investing into any project. If you identify a good ICO it is safe to participate in the right ICOs. Do more research on the ICO you want to invest, ask question to those that have experienced in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
brother we can not copare coins with bitcoin. but searching and finding oout a good ICO is difficult but once you find out participation will only give you benefit
Pages:
Jump to: