Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 4. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
it depend on ico but in my opinion now to many real good icos, i invest my money in it
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
no ICO is safe today. everything can be scam later. also huge ICO with $100.000.000 !!! You never know before. Today I invested in an Exchange. Telluria Exchange. I hope the token price rises later as well as at Binance.

Telluria ICO is in my Signature...of course. i buy for 0.5 ETH .it's not much. But it's not a big risk. Purchase possible from 0.1 ETH

Activity: 180
Investing for their project by purchasing their token and the token value will be proportional to the project's profit.
Most ICOs are profitable because their prices will increase when they reach the market, but some of them are total fraud that will drive your investment to zero.
Advice from me, learn about the project before investing.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
of course participating in ico is very good if you learn and understand the contents of the ICO in future projects it will become ICO with 80% success it is wise to manage your finances if you want to invest into the ICO.
Activity: 192
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
There's no guarantee that an ICO project will be successful, so if you want to participate in any ICO, always do your thorough research and invest what you can afford to loss.
Activity: 182
It is worthy to note that participating in ico could be very risky and it is possible you could loose your money, there is no guaranty for you in ico. so i advise if you want to invest, invest with your spare, that is the money you can afford to loose and always do your background research before investing into any project.
copper member
Activity: 210
I can see that there are so many icos project going on out which 60 to 70 percent are not successful, there are only few project which are going good, So i suggest please study about the project, their team members and white paper also before investing in icos.
Activity: 135
this is a kind of rhetorical question, I think. ICO it's only one way to make capital. that the form itself is no worse than others, the only prominent disadvantage - there is no regulation. So you should to be careful just like with the other way to invest your money. Read the WP, blogs, Reddit, reviews, look how they did road map, how professional is their team
Activity: 93
Its is a type of investment also so it means it is possible to gain or loss. But normally the price of the tokens after ICO increase. So i think you have to be vigilant to pick a good ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
It is safe to participate in good project and not in a scams, you should make your own research to find out good idea, look at rates, but also follow the intuition it often helps, from my side, I can suggest Ambit Mining, very good project and I personally invested in it.
Activity: 271
It is safe, but remember that your ID could be stolen anytime. So I always send only my driver license.
Activity: 154
In my opinion, its safe to participate in icos but before investing in this be sure to research it first study and analyze about the project, because as of now there are many icos coming in and we dont know what is a good ico.
Activity: 153
It is safe to join in ICO's as long as it is verified and you are sure that they are legit. Try to do some research first before investing anything to them. Better to be safe than sorry.

Yes There are legit ICO's just do verification and read it's white paper in order to understand there projects. From there you can also ask feedback or do communication with the bounty managers in telegram.
Activity: 182
if you have experience in investment, you will not buy DOG coins just because you love dogs... Investing cannot be completely safe, just make yourself familiar with the market, follow the news (even the smallest ones matter), know the thoughts of famous crypto-traders and on this basis make your decisions. Oh, yeah, and be ready to learn  ICO investing the hard way.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
ICOs are like traditional investments, except they are not regulated.
You should treat it like you would treat any other investment, i.e. by doing your due diligence.
I think you should not invest in a stock without studying its mechanics, management team, market, etc beforehand. Same applies with ICOs
Activity: 98
To be honest, ICO is not safe at all, and it can even be very dangerous, because more than 80% of ICOs are deceptive. If you are accidentally cheated, you will lose all the money you put in, and no one can help you recover your money.
Activity: 252
 I think if you make deep research including learning the experience of the dev team and find out the potential advantage of this project, it is safe.there are lots of ICOs and their number increasing everyday. So there are some scams naturally. Thats why you need to search well before you investing in it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
pay attention to the ICO you are going to follow, make sure they are right to have good potential and crowded people who participate in it
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Many ico is trusted but the other are scam but if we carefully know what ico we want to participate, if we do that then we avoid to get scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Nothing is 100% safe in crypto space...it's sad to admit, but that's what we have. However, if you put enough effort to filter your choice - it may become safer to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: