Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's? - page 96. (Read 15577 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 02:54:12 AM
It is as safe as you want it to be! If you participate in any ICO without your due diligence in finding out what the ICO is all about, you may have yourself to blame at the end of the day! Many things can go wrong with ICO from start to finish that is why you have to be selective in choosen quality ICO
Activity: 686
November 22, 2017, 02:26:22 AM
If you really wanna invest and if you're a smart investor you need to do some extensive research about that company you wanna invest with, transparency and the team behind that project. Just invest what you can afford to lose, cause investing doesn't mean making a profit it's a risk. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:23:01 AM
In my opinion,I suggest that before investing in any ICO, read their materials and analyze them as much as possible. Make sure that their tokens would be useful in the near future like bitcoin which revolutionize remittance and ethereum which develop smart contract. Atleast the token you invest are like them, with useful characteristics.
Activity: 224
November 22, 2017, 02:19:46 AM
Out of the many ICO's coming out right now, we can't assure if it would be safe to invest on it.  Though there are few ICO's succeded, it would be more secure if you do a research and observe first the flow of the ICO before investing. Its success only depends on the project and the team who worked for it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
November 22, 2017, 02:03:52 AM
The risk of you losing your investment on ICO`s is 90%, i think you should rather think hard enough before joining ICO.
Its not safe to join them since they dont have a money back guarantee or even return of investment.

that's right, so many new ico's was born and mostly also scam or not successful projects that the result will losing your money. so should really analyze before you are sure to put money in ico's.

You did what? You yourself is a crook. Stolen account and now will not be returned.Give me back my account!
If that's your account then better to go on reputation section which you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0 which you can post valid proofs that you do own that account and it is being hacked. Good luck on retrieving it.

Back to topic when we do speak about safe it means 100% prone to risk and this is not possible on participating on ICO because we do know in any investment theres always tied up with risk.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 01:58:42 AM
The risk of you losing your investment on ICO`s is 90%, i think you should rather think hard enough before joining ICO.
Its not safe to join them since they dont have a money back guarantee or even return of investment.

that's right, so many new ico's was born and mostly also scam or not successful projects that the result will losing your money. so should really analyze before you are sure to put money in ico's.

You did what? You yourself is a crook. Stolen account and now will not be returned.Give me back my account!
November 22, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
There are many ICO's that are emerging right now.Problem is that what is safe or not.Almost all are safe but some are not that good.Just be careful in choosing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 22, 2017, 12:50:44 AM
Is it safe to participate in ICO's?Because of the increasing number of ICOs popping out,
you'll never know which ones are legit or not unless you get to research about their project and the people behind it.
most of the icos are safe but being extra careful won't hurt us.
Participating in icos is an investment hence, we must make sure that we are investing on the right ico.
Activity: 5
November 21, 2017, 07:28:08 PM

CoolYES!! strap on your bike Helmet and jump on board ICO investing for a bumpy ride! Hextra ICO $1 to now $37.06 on internal exchange! My friend turned $200 into $7000! I got in at $13.50 still happy Smiley
Not all gravy tho...I jumped on Bitpetite!! They scammed everyone for millions...so lost close to $1k there...
BUT you only need 1/20 ICOs to make a decent ROI!

ICO news and all things CRYPTO!! JOIN my group to chat about trends...good bad ugly Smiley
I also have links to ICO's and will have all the latest news soon Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146796339295457/?ref=bookmarks

Fingers crossed for ideacoin to hit the exchange at $12+++ Smiley
Use my link below
https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/cambolts

I will be doing a random BTC GIVEAWAY this month to all members!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 21, 2017, 07:09:42 PM
Yes its safe to participate in ICO if you are aware what you are doing and where you are investing and I have invested in many ICOs in the past and have always made good profits so my personal experience with ICO is really positive and I don't find any risk in investing in it but you need to make sure that you have done good research before investing any of it.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2017, 11:24:52 AM
Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
indeed at this time a lot of ICO popping up even almost uncontrolled. not so much as investing in ico gives us an advantage because there are so many ICO deceptions lately. so you should be able to find a good and real ICO to make a profit.
Activity: 128
November 21, 2017, 11:15:49 AM
Change my attitude before, and now I think ico's good time has come, and now the price of several coins on the online exchange have risen a lot, it can suggest a better investment ico.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
Depends on what ICO you join. Sometimes it is hard to locate which ICO campaigns are legitimate and successful. Joining ICO campaigns is a risk which is why there is a possibility of a loss. If you are not a risk-taker then ICO campaigns are not for you. Those are investments and investing means accepting that you may gain or lose it all.
Activity: 154
November 21, 2017, 09:35:05 AM
ICO's are safe if you do good research, and research is needed to avoid scams.
Activity: 89
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
November 21, 2017, 05:09:43 AM
Dont expect high before investing.Firstr try to read their project and know how their product will help in the market and what could be their position in the market if they implements what they said
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
November 21, 2017, 04:54:53 AM
Absolutely. But, it's important to know where to invest by reading ICO Reviews. You can read all their reviews here:
https://cryptorated.com/

Not only reviews because some reviews are bad because companies will pay some money for reviews. So it always good to follows their ANN and all the channels where the team is communicating mostly. In order to get more and most news about the company in terms of development and their credibility.

You have good point here. I think its best to visit and scouring pages here their announcement. Because most people here are aware whats the latest in crypotocurrency and if theres a negative news coming, its the people here first to know it.
Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 04:51:37 AM
If you are hesitant to invest then try working on a bounty for a good project to ear coins/tokens
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 21, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

new ico projects are constantly emerging. How do you know which one is reliable? I have my doubts in these matters. I have never participated in any ico until now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 03:32:28 AM
Not really but if you enough knowledge to assess ICO then it's better. Lots of people has already lost their money because of those scammy ICOs so take this as a warning.
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
November 21, 2017, 03:02:19 AM
Absolutely. But, it's important to know where to invest by reading ICO Reviews. You can read all their reviews here:
https://cryptorated.com/

Even ICO reviews doesn't give you a guarantee that they are a better competitor but you have to do more efforts to research the core team, who are those and what's their previous works because today it's very easy to list down the core team but none of them are actually working on that ICO. Sad truth
Pages:
Jump to: