Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 12. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
If only 1% of the population are really participating the crypto world, no need to worry so far.
If 99% of the population are talking about crypto, I guess there will be more things we need to worry.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.
If we will overcome by our fear,then for sure we will not make good profit in bitcoin anymore.Yes the price at the moment is keeping in its downward trend but that doesn't mean that cypto will be over soon and we all have to face losses.Bear in mind that this is just a part of bitcoin's volatility and this will be over soon.Although we cannot predict when will it pump again but let's just keep calm and strong.I'm sure after a long days of dumping,bitcoin will still soar high and reach its peak again.Patience is all we need this time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
don't worry i know your'r afraid the bitcoin price you seen the market price down to 7k usd, and think bitcoin price today or tomorrow up to march. 31, 2018 bitcoin  down to 6k usd, april. 1, 2018 the bitcoin price go uprise again their price moving slowly, because my reason 1st quarter of the year is end.
1st quarter of the year is time for planning to makes projects. watch out hoping this coming 2nd quarter the bitcoin price are come closer again their price before bitcoin price dump in the market and the ICO's project start to promoting and hired participants, stay calm and relax my friend.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.
I totally agree with you mate. People nowadays depends on anybody's opinion but that is natural if they really are a newcomer in this industry. Idea, adoption, community and popularity is enough for Bitcoin to go and that is where it is going to be. Price is just a bonus take note that Bitcoin is intendend as a currency  meaning no need to have high value. But people's mindset nowadays makenthem worried about the price movement because they treat Bitcoin as an investment that is why they are affected that much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

Over in what sense actually? Because if you will observe well, you will still see that some coins ain't dipping with respect to the bitcoin fluctuations. And also, the markets are still very active; trades are still on. The period we are in is the brooding periods and you need to strategize well as an investor or trader, it isnt a panic stage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Yes ofoffcaus, one has to worry about bitcoin, The way the price is going down almost every day, but Judging from the previous year, The price is going to appreciate again, they is light at end of the tunnel, market price is not going down forever,.
Activity: 95
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

You are scared because see the price of the market everyday in red. If you joined the crypto years ago, I'm sure you will not feel scared
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
I think that the main problem is that people are expecting for XXX in short-term period. They buy BTC without any knowledge or plans because "I heard that I can make money with digital assets". In long-term period BTC prie will grow!
Activity: 78

Everyone has their own judgment. They felt that the drop in bitcoin was temporary, so they chose to keep it. If you start to worry, you can now choose to sell all of your encrypted currency, so you can reduce a lot of losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This issue is common to beginners in the bitcoin industry, And I won't blame you. A lot of us here started just like you. But to tell you this, the price drops are normal and are nothing to be scared or to be anxious of. The price drops would stop in a month or two, then it will rise again, just hold on to your bitcoins and wait.
This is very common among new investors no matter the market we are talking about, in the stock market people begin to buy all kind of stocks thinking they are going to become rich very rapidly only to discover that is not the case and that most of their stocks are losing money then they sell and they keep losing money, this is why holding is a must no matter in which market you are.
Activity: 153

Do not depend on everyone's thought because in the end, the only one you can truly trust is yourself. Have your own guts in making decisions critical for your success. My strategy is that I only observe the reactions and opinions of others and recreate a new idea base from my own instincts. Also, never panic sell if you are in a really bad situation because your cryptos/coins can still recover its price.
Yes your right, we should not  depend on others opinion. We should believe what we have learn and understand about crypto currencies. If you have bitcoins right now you should hold it and not to sell it. The more you hold bitcoins the more you could help bitcoin rise its price. Lets just help bitcoin recover by holding it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Do not depend on everyone's thought because in the end, the only one you can truly trust is yourself. Have your own guts in making decisions critical for your success. My strategy is that I only observe the reactions and opinions of others and recreate a new idea base from my own instincts. Also, never panic sell if you are in a really bad situation because your cryptos/coins can still recover its price.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I think it is up for interpretation. We are basing our knowledge about the market on the 3 months...which isn't a long time. In December, it skyrocketed and yes we saw a steady ascending trend. And although it has gone down and in the last two months has basically stayed static, we may see an increase in what I predict to be May...but then again...who knows. It's either the long haul or nothing I think.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
It doesn't matter what they're opinion is the important thing is you know after every price correction or market fluctuation crypto currencies tends to get back and recovers after a few months. They're opinion whether it's an trading expert or not it is only purely based on speculation. It's not rocket science if someone predicts that the price will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
You are newbie. You are panicking that's all big players want. In panic people sell their coins on loss. Correction is a part of market. I am not worried about future because I believe in bitcoin. It happens every year market drops and rise If you see the past history of market. I would say nothing is serious to worry. Do not listen negative people.
It is precisely because he's a newbie that he is worried, if you are a very experimented user of bitcoin you will have seen your fair share of crisis over the course of the years and this will be normal for you, but for a newbie all of this is a new experience in the stock market a drop of more than 5% is considered a crash while a drop of 10% or more in bitcoin is just another day in the office.
Activity: 126
For example, recently Tajikistan for the first time in its history issued Eurobonds, for which there was almost a fight, because they were offered a high coupon.
Activity: 54
I personally don`t believe that cryptocurrency or even bitcoin in particular would disappear any tie soon due to increasing demand day by day.             
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
There is no reason to worry about this.If you invest in the right way.Good coins can hold for a few years safely.Buying coins that you do not have the future of coins will make you feel like their future and After scam, blame everyone, it is not right!
Investors who have waited for 1 year in general can make good profits, but I have not waited for 6 months. For this reason, waiting for 1 year is not easy, not everyone can expect. Long-term investments generally need to forget, perhaps our money could be much loss.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107

It is true sometimes we feel like anxiety that we naturally feel that because we invest in bitcoin you may be worried about the bitcoin situation as a result of this low price, in which case you will still have your confidence this bitcoin will continue that kind of diligence because that will help you to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: