Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 10. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
For me, not much have changed and it is still the same as when bitcoin went down multiple times before. People have lost interest in crypto before but eventually came back when the season kicks in.
Being new in bitcoin is understandable if you're going toto worry withabout its current situation. I know its hard to fathom its what is happening right now because the price of bitcoinit is dropping. But my advise for you is not to worry because fluctuation of value is normal specially in currency like bitcoin. Just keep on trusting it and everything will be fine.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12

The movement of bitcoin that tends to fall makes the hearts of his fans thumping and was was.
In every occasion, what we are talking about is the bitcoin price and can not be sold.
Hold up for an uncertain time.
You should calm down and think positively about the long-term existence of bitcoin.
Although bitcoin was born in 2009, by the end of 2017 the new crypto market would be available worldwide.
It is currently 4/2018 and bitcoin has only grown for 5 months. So the bitcoin will never end at the moment, it is only affected by the sell-off of the stock market. We should not be too scared and continue to hold onto them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

The movement of bitcoin that tends to fall makes the hearts of his fans thumping and was was.
In every occasion, what we are talking about is the bitcoin price and can not be sold.
Hold up for an uncertain time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

you should leave the bitcoin and crypto if you worry. this is not good for your pisiology and your health. I personally enjoy this decline, yes. there is nothing I can do to change this difficult situation. can only wait and find new information and news. the symptoms of growth have not been seen, rumors and prohibitions are still strong to dominate the present situation. so be patient
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
There is nothing to worry about, I don't know why everyone behaves like it's the end of the world. It's a price correction that comes from time to time, it's natural process connected to bitcoin volatility. Use this opportunity to buy more bitcoin instead of spreading drama.
Activity: 84
The market volatility is very high, it’s time to buy BTC now to see it grow this fall
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Crypto it's not over obviously. Well i know this year is a bad year for cryptocurrency, so many negative news about crypto such google,facebook and twitter that banned crypto ads but we still have 9 months left in this year. Just wait and hold your coins and keep update about crypto news.
Activity: 82
You should have your own thoughts and thoughts. Bitcoin can rise by 70% in a few months and it can fall 70% in a very short time. This is normal. Fluctuations in prices will shake some people who have lost faith and will not learn them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Of course, there is always different opinion. And think that veteran traders knows when to leave the market for a while when the market is crashing so don't expect them here lurking around and bringing positivity. And that's the reason that you always see panicking newbies most of the time.
Activity: 78

The price of bitcoin has been falling for the past few days. It went from $8,100 to $6,800 now, and it's still going down, and we don't know when it's going to stop falling. But I'm not worried about the end of bitcoin. I think it's only temporary, and it will soon return to normal.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282

Look. A year ago, at that time BTC cost 3k $. mTeraz the price is still 2.5 higher. People got used to the price of 20k $ at the end of 2017. We have to be patient. Sowing panic will not help in any way.
Activity: 574
One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. For long terms nothing to worry about it's only first half of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Why are you worried about ,this not the first time the cryptocurtency went into a big dip,but with time it turn back to green ,it is a volatile market so there is nothing to worry about
Activity: 556

As you enter trading and holding, you should be ready for these possibilities. Bitcoin is volatile and might change it's value in time. No one can predict it's value so we must be always prepared for such changes. It is just normal for bitcoin to drop it's price so you have nothing to worry about for it will rise it's value again soon.
Activity: 803
Merit: 500

You should educate yourself. Once you knew what you are into then you will not get swayed by what others are saying but it doesn't mean you will not listen to them. What I'm trying to say is that it will teach you what is right and wrong over all those that you hear or read. There are some points where you need to cut your losses then buy it again in a much lower price but there are some uncertain points which all you can do is to hold and wait or in other words be a bagholder. There are a lot of possibilities and there are a lot of ways to deal every possible things that will happen.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11

it is normal to feels worry now as the price of bitcoin and other alt coins are still decreasing. honestly, i feel it as well. but as far as i can remember, this great correction has happened many time years before. still, so many people keep their faith on bitcoin.  and i believe that it will recover soon somehow.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
Now is the time for fools who will throw their bitcoins to intelligent people. Don't worry and wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Why are you this much panic mate? Are you ok now?What do you think is bitcoin End up or not ?
Oh my god ,bitcoin is still alive . As per the market demand its dull now but it doesn't mean that it's going to end now.Up and downs of a crypto is its nature. Bitcoin had faced a lot this crisis before and they recovers from this very easily. So don't be panic mate be cool and try to analyse bitcoin a little more it may help you to be calm.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
If you are a newcomer then it is a normal reaction. I'm in the crypto space since late 2015 and I had to experience such ups and downs way more terrifying than these. All I can say is that if you have faith and believe in this revolution satoshi started then you will be fine.
Activity: 196
For me, not much have changed and it is still the same as when bitcoin went down multiple times before. People have lost interest in crypto before but eventually came back when the season kicks in.
Pages:
Jump to: