Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 11. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
yes me too now whole market cap is 258 billion ether and bitcoin drop more than 60% from there highest price really i'm getting worried that market going recover soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

Once more, now so many people worry about the future and continuity of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In this case, it will depend on your choice. More people don't believe again in bitcoin, it will end sooner. But, when more people still believe in crypto, it will last longer. Now, it is your choice in what believe you will take. I'm sure that everyone has their own decision to hold or sell the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If I myself, I still believe in bitcoin and the other cryptocurrency and I do believe that they will be always growing and developing better in the future. This is a good future investment and technology in which we should support and maintain. And I believe that this is not the over or end of bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This has been the longest bear market I have been in and it worries me to be honest as we have had most of our crypto savings now wiped out by this horrible fall in the market. We are still holding on but if there is not a price change for the better over the next three to four months, we do not know if we will be able to financially survive anymore working in this field of business. I might have to go back to find a day job in a Forex company if this bear trend continues for over another 4-6 months.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

Well like everyone here, as I consider myself a newbie in cryptoworld, I'd listen to the veterans in bitcointalk and not worry about anything. Since I have read about the dip and there are a lot of long time members here that are not worried, so I trust that everything will be alright and the prices will be bak later on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It may make sense to worry about the fall of the bitcoin value. However, one must have faith in the strength of this cryptocurrency, since it is the best in the world and we are waiting for its galloping growth to begin.  Wink
We will grow so we have to hold, if you will panic at this time then you have no chance for success in crypto.
It's in the early stage, everything is crucial but the potential is huge, so take the high risk and expect high reward if you will success in holding.
Activity: 278
It may make sense to worry about the fall of the bitcoin value. However, one must have faith in the strength of this cryptocurrency, since it is the best in the world and we are waiting for its galloping growth to begin.  Wink
Activity: 224

Don't be afraid of this crisis. Although the price is so low but if you compare to what happened last January its almost the same. It would be better for investor to not jump in to this dump in order to prevent this problem to get worse.
Activity: 12
OMG, don't worry, We're always beside you. I'm having 16 BTC. and it came to the top, then dropped remarkably @@ 
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

Hey mate, what bothers you?
I mean bitcoin has just rose to 10k again from 6k. Isn't it a sign for you that bitcoin is rising again?
To further support that, why not try to look at the countries where bitcoin emerges? The demand their is with ogf great number now. What do you think?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Just wait a while longer if bitcoin keeps dropping to the lowest price it's worth worrying about because people's trust in bitcoin will decrease. I think this is serious because it determines the life of bitcoin in the future. But right now I'm not worried I think the price is now a little better than last years.
Activity: 112
We should not worry at all.Bitcoin is not going anywhere and it will recover soon. Do not get fooled by negative news spread by some people, bitcoins has already fought against such news in the past. Relax and be possitive
Activity: 14

it's really what you're saying ... the worry has begun I feel seeing bitcoin prices now bitcoin declining a prediction that fails to increase the bitcoin price.
Activity: 126

As for my self nothing to be worry about just keep praying and believing that soon bitcoin will reach its own goals for self
Activity: 490
Merit: 107

indeed with such circumstances all will be worried but you need to know that many people are holding it rather than selling it is proof that investors stay with bitcoin and its investment
Nothing to worry about we  are in the first quarter yet we have three  quarters of the year to work with, instead  you should think of loading your arsenal much as you could because you will just see what happened in the middle of the year onwards.
Activity: 43
Bet more, win more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

I am believe that bitcoin or other crpto project is not short term investment. We can see that to reach bitcoin highest price its need time years and market will always have high volatiling. I am not worry about market condition right now because I am hold for long term
Activity: 383
Merit: 10

indeed with such circumstances all will be worried but you need to know that many people are holding it rather than selling it is proof that investors stay with bitcoin and its investment
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io

No worries big fella, the bitcoin price will soon recover, what is happening is a mere correction and I believe in time the entire market will be smalling again. 
Activity: 22

[/quote

I think it's not the end, just a waiting period that prolongs. It takes more patience.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
It's scary for people who got in crypto in December or Jan, because it's 70% down since then, and i know how people feel. They have been waiting market to recover last 2 months, but nothing working, it keeps going down.

I really feel the hurt now because I buy bitcoin this January and it's hard to accept that I lose some of my money but I know this is part of market and I still believe in bitcoin and I know soon it will recover again.
Pages:
Jump to: