Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 9. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 108
You do not be afraid and do not have to worry if you see your coins have no movement to go up, you have to be a little patient to succeed. because we all believe it will all pass and will definitely come back later. this is an opportunity to buy and hold it. but I think it's better to follow what your heart tells you. because everyone's thinking is different, so take your own decision so as not to regret it later.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Although the current depression in Bitcoin price has lasted for a few months, and nobody was expecting the correction to last for this long it does look to have stabilised now. The most prudent policy is to stagger your purchases over time with regular investments to benefit the most from a good average price.

Right. That's one of the best things to do right now. If you still believe in btc, do averaging. Buy little specks everytime the price drops. In the long run, these people will be the ones enjoying big profits when null season starts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?
I strongly agree if many people argue for more waiting and holding the coins they have. In fact, they are not afraid to buy it more and they consider it at a low price is a good chance to hold a lot of coins. Because if my advice, you should not worry and panic. If you panic you will sell all the coins you own and you will incur major losses for selling the coins at low prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Of course you are really serious about bitcoin because there are many things that we should take care of as long as you trade how you do and of course you read the rules regulation of bitcoin and then we should worry about that sometimes I feel whenever I post my coment to this reply and it will be your answer that I'm worried sometimes i will either accept it or not it .. will for me we'll sell the bitcoin and take care of it and of course also need patience we and patience and who knows someday become one of us rich people here in BITCON.
Activity: 93
I think you should have your own opinion on these kinds of things.
Going about other people's would just cloud your judgment, better yet... educate yourself on how blockchain works, how bitcoin works, what the possibilities are for bitcoin in the future and you would have your own answer.
Activity: 392
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

You easily claim that there is a valid claim without verification. Why not have your own opinion? Is it hard for you to take the initiative to validate what you think? If you do not know how to stand alone here, then surely from the beginning you've dug your own grave
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Although the current depression in Bitcoin price has lasted for a few months, and nobody was expecting the correction to last for this long it does look to have stabilised now. The most prudent policy is to stagger your purchases over time with regular investments to benefit the most from a good average price.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

For me, just hold it because after all this correction there is always a pump that may possibly happen and this time is a good opportunity to buy more because it give us a chance to enter at the market in the low price. Research bitcoin first so that you didn't feel worried as the price goes down because you know that bitcoin can be possibly recover anytime because of huge community that supports the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Don't worry, it is important that you invest wise and don't go to your limit.
Activity: 238
The prices were very low. People are right in fear. People who make great investments have damaged prices thought.
When do the prices go up? Do the prices increase? These are scary questions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
We’re in same situation pal.I sometimes get discouraged seeing the market in red tide.But I somehow just don’t listen to the hype people are trying to speculate or bet about. No one ever knows the run of the market so its your decision prevails at the end.
Activity: 126

Give yourself a time to think and make the best decision you can make, at the end, it is your money you are investing. Do your own research, study the market trends and accept the consequences for what might happen. All investments involves a lot of risks.

Activity: 168

everyone in entitle to their opinion... the price of bitcoin may drop but this is normal, the volatility is the very reason why people trade... you may get income or you will loss. but let may clarify something, if you compare the price of last year on the same month, price now is much much higher than the previous year. it just show that bitcoin is growing investment every year..
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369

This world is dominated by FUD. People want you to sell so they can get more, otherwise why every time the prices go down someone else is buying? Think with your own head, if you believe in BTC don't listen to them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Keep calm, soon it'll be green all the way. I'm very bullish on btc because I'm sure it hasn't gotten to its peak yet, the number of cryptocurrency investors and market cap of crypto is still very low when compared to the number of those trading forex for example.
This kind of thinking is what gets you in trouble in the first place, some persons think that the price will recover soon and while that is a possibility that is very unlikely the most likely thing that will happen is that the price is going to remain like this for some time I do not know for how long because I cannot see the future but I will not expect the price to recover in the short term.
Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.

I think we don't need to worry as long as there is bitcoin, even now that the price of it is low, we don't need to worry. We just need to keep calm and think of what we can do without affecting our investment here in bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

Crypto it's not over obviously. Well i know this year is a bad year for cryptocurrency, so many negative news about crypto such google,facebook and twitter that banned crypto ads but we still have 9 months left in this year. Just wait and hold your coins and keep update about crypto news.

couldn't agree more.
glory year is not always coming over again or continue. we should accept that expectation can become a burden for a plan. I believe correction will come in the end, but not sure if it will be at its highest or just as it is. if there were some bad news, it is not impossible for good news later that will make us smile.  Wink
One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. For long terms nothing to worry about it's only first half of the year.
That is definitely a benefit for all of us but I'm pretty sure that governments and banks are not really happy with bitcoin precisely because of that characteristic, governments love banks because they can seize the funds of people by just doing some clicks in a computer, can you believe that? Someone can steal everything you have worked so hard with just a few clicks, this is true with bitcoin as well since hackers can do the same but the difference is that is not part of the system.
Activity: 111
Keep calm, soon it'll be green all the way. I'm very bullish on btc because I'm sure it hasn't gotten to its peak yet, the number of cryptocurrency investors and market cap of crypto is still very low when compared to the number of those trading forex for example.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
Yeah we feel the same way. At this scenario,  you need to keep calm or else you will lose. This is the beginning, you can expect more worse when it comes to Ber months.
Pages:
Jump to: