Pages:
Author

Topic: Is It Serious, I Started To Worry...... - page 14. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
Don't listen to much to what others say , when it comes down to it nobody really knows. And by forming your own opinion you are responsible for your own success (or not) , but you can never blame someone else that way.
Activity: 210
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

is it serious guys that it is over or what?

Over?, it will not come to that. If i may ask, how big is your portfolio? You worry too much. Relax. Breathe. As you can see those old timers here care less about those price corrections because they've already encountered such events and pass them with flying colors (you know what i mean). Even though it can be challenging to watch a declining market, it is worth it to sit tight and wait for the upturn after. Because it will.

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Many people have different knowledge of Bitcoin. Some of them pay more attention to prices and some pay more attention to technology. Finally, you will find that paying attention to technology can make a lot of money. It is very difficult to make money or earn very little because of paying attention to prices. More attention should be paid to Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 224
I'm sure bitcoin and other digital currencies have not timed out yet, this will still be long-lived. I read the news that my country will consider the existence of bitcoin and other digital currencies. It's true many people say, if you panic then you will lose. Better to retreat than halfheartedly in investing dibitcoin. But I suggest that you remain calm and patient in order to get something you want, because bitcoin is very beneficial for those who are patient enough.
Activity: 82
Well, you have the right to be worried specially if your already give up a lot, but worrying to much won't help u a thing it will only make u made harsh decision. So just accept the fact that in this kind of industry is full risk, just have some trust and patience.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
You are newbie. You are panicking that's all big players want. In panic people sell their coins on loss. Correction is a part of market. I am not worried about future because I believe in bitcoin. It happens every year market drops and rise If you see the past history of market. I would say nothing is serious to worry. Do not listen negative people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
Now I feel worried about the future of bitcoin and crypto in general because every time there was a price correction I saw most people are not worried about the price and they all had the same opinion about it, they all said to wait and hold your coins or buy new more, but now I see that there are different opinions about it, that makes me really afraid of what happens now.

People have different opinions about bitcoin price or what will going to happen with bitcoin. In fact no one knows what might really gonna happen to bitcoin. if you are worrying too much then you can have your own opinon and do the best thing you want to do with your bitcoin if you want to sell it right now then you could to stop you from worrying. But for me the best decision right now is to hold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14

I agreed with you Pal, but to make understand about crypto better make your own research of how it works in our community or economy then stick to that what your believing to it. As you can see bitcoin is volatile we don't know how to predict about the price of bitcoin. Just go with the flow and take your time for study about crypto and it will enlighten you.

Because thinking about negative thoughts it's make us frustrated and we will be indisposed or not interested about the opportunity to grab this chance to earn.
Activity: 60
When you started investing in bitcoin, you must know the possibility of losses and you must be ready to take the risk at all times. Currently, most of the coins are in bloodbath, but that doesn't mean they'll forever be in that stage. Learn how to relax, dont panic. Instead watch the market, learn the strategy of having a good profit out of cryptos. This phenomenon doesnt end here. It wont end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Its true that bitcoin prices are wavering, and so is all the crypto, its a hard time out there but it doesn't mean that all is about to go down. concerns are understandable, but it will do little to panic, as it will only result to panic sales which may lead to more trouble
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
Everyone can experience worried specially when they saw falling price of bitcoin but some people stays hold with their bitcoin investment because they are believe price fluctuating are normal in this crypto world and that is the fact of course, for me its better to calm and hold and then wait for the next fluctuation after down price the opposite will fluctuate next, so don't worry bitcoin can easily recover and back to its normal value. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

All these negative articles are causing people to panic and we cant blame them because they only want to cut some of their losses. People cant teach you what to do about your investments because it is your own decision but panic selling would only contribute for prices to go down so it is best if you hold and wait.
Activity: 525
I think you should have your own opinion, you should have your own judgment.
When you really understand the blockchain and bitcoin, you have faith in bitcoin, and you will actually hold bitcoin for a long time.

You are right, having a self-thought prediction is better, and do not overly believe in someone else's predictions because it will make a panic if it does not match expectations.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I started to worried if currency of Bitcoin is fell down but I don't worry much it is something that a lot of Bitcoin client is doing much better to workout what was good in having a bitcoin. so we must have strategy on how we finance or hold our Bitcoin account.
This is really serious the current trends of bitcoin fall down even the newbies are very worried. Were part of daily changes in bitcoin market and we should believes on the future ahead of this technology. That's right, we should not be worried that this down trend will somehow going up.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Me too im started to worry why bitcoin price is go down i think many investor they panic sale thats why the price of the bitcoin is not good, but i think we need to hold bitcoin to gain better price and waiting what will happen.
I admit that i started to worry a little but my faith in bitcoin still overcomes my fear that's why i'm still confident until today that bitcoin will still grow its value in the soonest time.Holding is what i've been doing right now and as much as possible,i want to avoid panic selling because for sure i will only get lose in the end.

Everyone here was also worried about on what happening on bitcoin that if is stable to go down or it is a bubble or this is the time to sell the your coin or bitcoin will be die? That is the some opinion that others panicking because of this and worrying but the best thing was ignore the negative comments and always thinking positive because in will rise again up to the maximum value for this year.
Activity: 350

Bitcoin is not over it is not even close to be over however you have become part of the market in some of the most difficult circumstances that we have seen in the last years so I understand why you're worried, maybe you are losing a lot of money by investing at the wrong time but whatever the case I would recommend that you look at the previous history of bitcoin and you will see a lot of crashes like the current one and bitcoin always recovered.
Activity: 77
I started to worried if currency of Bitcoin is fell down but I don't worry much it is something that a lot of Bitcoin client is doing much better to workout what was good in having a bitcoin. so we must have strategy on how we finance or hold our Bitcoin account.
Activity: 134
I feel worried about bitcoin because everytime there was a price correction, but let's trust our administrator i know that they can make a solution, think positive always..
Activity: 756
Merit: 252

Of course everyone is very worried, because what? we have been down since the beginning of year Its been a very bearish trend and right now we are just above $8K from as high as $20K.

So its difficult to answer you, everyone here has its own opinion. Investors are still divided as what will be the price like at the end of the year. But to be honest, I would rather hold my coins and don't do anything. If you sold at this dip just to cut your losses then its a bad idea. I would rather stay for the long haul and not to panic, in my honest opinion.
While everyone has their own opinion and it is very unlikely that we are going to agree on many points the truth is there is something that every holder is thinking right now and that is this is a very bad moment to sell, we will lose money if we do that and what we are actually expecting? The price is not going to go that much lower so we will be selling our coins very cheap and we will probably have no other option but to buy those very same coins at a very high price in the future and that is a bad business.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Don't feel worried if the price of bitcoin is getting corrected and having a lot of fluctuations because that is normal since bitcoin has an abnormal growth from the past year because it is all created by the hype only and not some good and healthy growth so that is the effect of the fast growth of bitcoin and it is now correcting, just be patience because the price will go up soon again.
Pages:
Jump to: