Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 24. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
of course you can do now, because the price is still cheap, so you will get many benefits in the future with a high selling price.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
I like Ethereum, it is a stable coin, has a great potential, a good coin for investment, now the price is suitable for buying Ethereum.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 08:30:19 AM
Yes I agree to start buying ethereum. I think not only athereum but also some other coins are low price now. So that we can do transaction buying for low price.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 08:19:08 AM
Of course now that Ethereum is on its all time deep level, it is the best time to invest on Ethereum so you can buy as much as you can buy at a lower rate then you will hold it waiting for when Ethereum will moon because it will surely moon not long from now
Activity: 218
July 09, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
Yes, I still prefer to invest in ETH, which is probably the most valuable coin in the market, and they are now widely available and will probably be one of the most potential future coin in the market. Contest with high BTC.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 09, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
If you want to get income from the ETH’s increasing so it’s time to invest now, when the market has not been restored yet. It will be later in future.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
Maybe for now it is the best time to invest etherium because the prices of the etherium in the was to chead and ill think it will gonna bull run again in this year. Ill think it will the same in the other year also the etherium was reach a price of $1000.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
July 04, 2018, 07:24:17 AM
The best time to invest in Ethereum has finished. When ethereum price was 370$, that time was the best time to invest in ethereum. But no need worry, Ethereum price still in under 600$ and even 500$. Very soon, Ethereum price will hit 500+ $, So, if you invest in ethereum for a short time then you can get profits very soon. Or you can hold for a long time to make big profits.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 04, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
Some people here on the forum are considered to have already experienced a trend reversal. If this is the case, then it's time to buy the etherium.
Activity: 109
July 04, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
I think the price is low because there's a lot of money in the market, but yes, I'm more confident that everything will,
recover in the next few weeks, and the ETH price falls, so that's the right time to invest. Because the ETH decrease is temporary.

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:59:28 AM
No one can say that. If you decide to buy then put a stop for sale and all . In principle, everything is simple
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 04, 2018, 03:58:57 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

at this time the price of ethereum is going down, if you buy ethereum now, it is very good, because you get ethereum cheaply, year-end ethereum price will go up, be patient
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
the price is included in the low point. Thus if then still allow better buy at these prices. ethereum potential is high enough and certainly, as long as it's cheap, it will be a great opportunity. before high prices then better utilize this opportunity to hold in the long run.
I agree with you. The potential of ETH is really very high. ETH now has a fairly attractive price to buy. I think if you buy ETH now, you will get a good profit when the crypto market grows.
Activity: 177
July 04, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
Best time to invest in any coin is when the price is low, but take into account that it might take certain period of time for market to be recovered. But ETH is definitely good coin and worth investing.
Activity: 602
July 04, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
the price is included in the low point. Thus if then still allow better buy at these prices. ethereum potential is high enough and certainly, as long as it's cheap, it will be a great opportunity. before high prices then better utilize this opportunity to hold in the long run.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
yes, because now Ethereum coins are also decreasing and with the decline is a lot of people who invest in Ethereum because the coin also has good growth and can be profitable quickly than from now on I am sure by investing in a promising coin can get a good profit
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 04, 2018, 03:38:09 AM
Now is the best time for you to invest in ethereum and others cryptocurrencies as you can get them very cheap now.  I believe that the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and those that are able to hold them now are going to make good money in future.  I also believe that ethereum is the future of cryptocurrencies and it is not bad if you can get some of them now.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 04, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
i still don't consider ETH to be at its bottom or even near it. which means the current price may seem low but it is still a bubble and it makes it high. it needs to go a lot lower to reach that bottom where it can start rising up properly again.

but that doesn't mean we can't make profit from it now. there is still mini-pumps  and dead cat bounces that happen in this coin that can be taken advantage of and you can make some profit this way.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 03:18:19 AM
Maybe yes. The market price is not really high, especially eth, so you can use this chance to invest on eth.
After that, keep holding your eth until the price is high. i predict it will be rising in the end of the year
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 04, 2018, 03:09:42 AM
I think you should buy ethereum now before too late and it will never drop to $410 again. Hold it for long term investment because ethereum has great potential to reach close to bitcoin price. Now every new coins are use ethereum platform, and ethereum getting famous as cryptocurrency trademark not only bitcoin. And ethereum has everuthing to develop in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: