Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 26. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 02:37:09 AM
Yes i agreed with you this is the best time to invest in Ethereum because its price is going down and it will go up again at any time. If you invest in ethereum at this time then you can get huge returns on your investment.
Activity: 169
June 21, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

I think yes because I know now that the price of Ethereum has decreased and premises investing in Ethereum with the long term you will be able to earn profits because this coin has good growth and so now many people are waiting and holding their altcoin

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
I think we already done to the bottom maybe it's good time to invest ethereum now and hold until December it can triple or more our profit.
Activity: 479
June 21, 2018, 02:27:13 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
with a very capable investment to improve the development of the increase will be very capable to generate high profits. so it will be very capable to make a considerable source of profit on the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
yes this is the right time to invest on ETH because now ETH price is low so if you invest on ETH and hold till this year end then you will get good profits
Activity: 99
June 21, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
Can not be said to be the best time to invest, but now Ethereum's value is indeed very low, and now it is indeed a good investment time. I will also buy some Ethereums through this market.
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 02:09:32 AM
Yes........ U will notice that price is increasing, little by little........ The ball is in your court...... It still depends on you Cox of your expectation on ur eth...... I can say Eth is still a very promising coin.....

Soon Ethereum will start growing faster, and the guys that were not in time to buy this cryptocurrency when it was cheap enough will have many regrets. It is better to use this period for investing in ETH.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
June 17, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Right now ETH is around 500 USD and yes it's very good time to start gathering ethereum. You may need to HODL this for a while, as the market is in a bearish mood. In the long run, Eth will give you a good return provided you bought it at a good investing rate, not at ATH.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 17, 2018, 01:51:32 PM
Best time was in ico and it never come again.
Today is simple good moment to invest in ETH market in deep eth on the network updates and if it success price grow up

The fact is that Ethereum and its ecosystem is a still growing project and Of course, it is worth to invest on such a project that plays most important role in blockchain technology.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
I believe gladly, as nowadays the merit of Ethereum is further murder and it is further choice to buy
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
June 17, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
I like Ethereum. Their ecosystem is working. ICO project always uses this platform.
So, I think there is no doubt to invest
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 17, 2018, 03:14:52 AM
You will need to decide that on your own op based on your own research. It is a known fact by now that Ethereum is easily the best altcoin in the crypto space which is why it is always considered as a safe investment in this volatile market. I am HODLING a small stack of Ethereum at the moment for the long term since I am expecting it to reach $1000 by the end of this year and I see it rising even further next year despite the current bear market situation.
The markeplace is now on dump this is the best opportunity to invest right now and wait for the right comeback on it's prices to earned good profits, ETH can expect more improvements because it's already proven that can quickly changes prices.
The cryptocurrency market is very stable right now. There is only slightly dump and it doesn't give a lot of impact to the price. Rather than ethereum and remme was better because it's really cheap compared with ethereum. Remme will help the the majority of platforms to increase their security in the future. That will be very useful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 17, 2018, 03:04:30 AM
You will need to decide that on your own op based on your own research. It is a known fact by now that Ethereum is easily the best altcoin in the crypto space which is why it is always considered as a safe investment in this volatile market. I am HODLING a small stack of Ethereum at the moment for the long term since I am expecting it to reach $1000 by the end of this year and I see it rising even further next year despite the current bear market situation.
The markeplace is now on dump this is the best opportunity to invest right now and wait for the right comeback on it's prices to earned good profits, ETH can expect more improvements because it's already proven that can quickly changes prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
June 17, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 02:23:48 AM

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
for Ethereum is now a good time to invest, as the current rate of return for investing is high. so opportunities like this are very unfortunate to miss.
so I strongly recommend investing today for the sake of greater profitability in the future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
So, now is the best time to invest in an etherium, because now there is a very large number of projects that use this cryptocurrency, which is positively reflected in its price.
True this time is the right time for us to invest in ethereum,
so now we should be able to take advantage of this opportunity as best as possible to buy ethereum,
so then we will get a big profit
Activity: 102
June 17, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
Yes its indeed the best tie to invest in EH, this is a coin with great growth potential and has not even reached half its ability yet its already second only to Bitcoin interms of value and market cap The technology it runs on its latest and effective and its transaction rates are high and fast there is still lots of room for Ethereum to grow and its only a matter of time before it challenges BTC for the top coin spot. on normal days the cost of ETH is usually high but with the decline in market value, its cheaply available so take advantage and invest
Activity: 531
June 17, 2018, 02:16:13 AM

Well yes, the ethereum's price now is only at 500$ so yeah, it's better to invest right now on it. Buy as much as you can while the price is still affordable then hold it until the price rise up and sell it for good profits.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 02:15:43 AM
The price is low because there is a lot of fud on the market, but yes, i am more than sure that everything will be recovering back again in the next few weeks, so there is nothing to be worried

I think not in just few weeks but in few months or until quarter four this year. The bull will hit the market almost every quarter four every year. Hope this year will be like the past years that market is very green.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 02:06:11 AM
It's a great time to buy, ethereum more expensive will in the next few years so buy this time including a big advantage because it is still in the category of cheap prices. hold in a minimum of two years I think is already getting results. all crypto will experience changes in prices in the next few years and this will be a good one to follow.
Pages:
Jump to: