Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it the best time to invest on ETH - page 28. (Read 31672 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?

in my mind, right now it is right to buy ETH for me, because the price is lately stable and down because BTC is also down but the risk depends on you and we know that many other financial instruments are being built. Therefore, I believe that you can invest in Ethereum without risk

Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 15, 2018, 03:30:14 AM
There are always opportunities in the market and from my point of view this is one of them. A perfect buy-the-dip case to invest on ETH for long term and to get more profits in the future.
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
June 02, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
I am currently starting to buy eth. because according to my observation by looking at the current eth price, I believe this is the right time to buy. ethereum is a kind of long-term investment, so I believe in ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 02, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
Ethereum price is now below 600$. Do you think it is the best time to buy Ethereum now ?
I don't want to say this is a good time to invest on ethereum. but I can feel, at this time there is still a chance to invest in ethereum. because the price goes back down. or you still want to wait lower again. that's your choice. but I hope you already have ethereum stock at current prices. for assets if suddenly prices rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
June 02, 2018, 04:59:39 PM
I think so, the price is very good and I believe that now it is necessary to buy ethereum and bitcoin as well. I think there will be growth
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
If someone is interested in The Ethereum cryptocurrency,then in all probability the Ethereum rate will grow, as well as the total share of all cryptocurrencies in turnover with the Fiats.His lift will be smooth and confident. I hold the opinion of many experts that Ethereum,of all other cryptocurrencies ,is the most stable crypto currency.Ethereum can even be considered-one of the basic cryptocurrencies.Based on this cryptocurrency ,we know that many other financial instruments are being built.Therefore,I believe that you can invest in Ethereum without risks!!!.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
June 02, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
The fact is that Ethereum and its ecosystem is a still growing project and Of course, it is worth to invest on such a project that plays most important role in blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
Yes, but it seems Ether is not the first choice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
June 01, 2018, 01:04:42 AM
Of course! It is now the best time to buy ethereum coins. The coins are available at a cheaper rate now. Buy them now and hodl for future.
If you are dreaming of getting into the world of the crypto currencies, then I must say that now is the right time to get into any of the crypto coin may it be ETH or some other coin as the overall market value of the crypto coins is considerably low due to certain reasons which makes it easier for the investors to invest their money.
Activity: 168

In my opinion now is the right time to invest in Ethereum because now the price of Ethereum is declining and by investing in Ethereum with the long term you can get a good profit because this coin has good growth

Activity: 43
For me this is the right time to buy ethereum. If you can see the price it is in decrease moment. So grab your own ethereum while it is not at 10 k dollar. Better to have ethereum now than tomorrow because we don't know what will be the next price of ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The trend of investors is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make a profit. And now the price of ETH is low. This is an opportunity to buy ETH and wait in the near future to sell and make a profit.
Activity: 136
Yes, Ethereum price is below $600 and I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum because it's platform is strong and many new ICO's are useing ETH Platfom. it will gives you good returns on long term holding.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8

If I think this is a good time to buy despite the unstable market, and for me ethereum for long-term investment.
the invasion of Ethereum has a great time so it comes in a suitable atmosphere. the right investment in Ethereum when seeing the slowing growth of Ethereum is a sign of Ethereum will decline. then with the investment able to hold and help him not down. so it's a good time to be a profitable investment.
Activity: 142
to me you can invest at anytime, but seeing the price of ether now i think the price is good for ether in terms of purchasing.
copper member
Activity: 164
Personally, I think it is always never too late at this stage, the era of crypto currency is just getting started, the world will move forward to catch up the wave.
Activity: 152
YES! This is the right time to invest in the ETH. ETH has a good chance of investment for the long term. it's have a strong team development and the platforms.
Activity: 135

If you want to buy ETH and invest in it do it now, before ETH prices increase in the next few months. Because I believe investing in ETH can be very profitable for now.
Activity: 182
In my opinion, this is the right time to invest because the price of ETH today is very fluctuating.
The price rose a few days ago and is now down. So invest from now on so you will get a lot when the price increases.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
I see the current ETH price on the market is low. And this is a good opportunity to buy ETH. Market fluctuations may make the ETH go down or go higher. But with technology, value for use in projects and the money market, ETH will be much more valuable. I believe for a short time your investment at this time will be profitable!
Pages:
Jump to: